Bugs - Era 33

User avatar
Forum
Site Admin
Posts: 2844
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:52 pm

Bugs - Era 33

Post by Forum » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Put them here...
Any 'text' bugs (ie something is mislabelled) can go in 'label issues' topic... changed enough stuff that am sure I missed something... but functional bugs here please.
Last edited by Field Marshall on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Revert to original title change after moderation mistake
Don't make me use this!!!

User avatar
Scenester
Forum Regular
Posts: 624
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 2:08 pm
Location: Za Netherlands

Re: Bugs - Era 33

Post by Scenester » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:06 pm

No turn change for the past hour.
Usual game melt down. ;)
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Image

User avatar
HippyFool
Forum Elder
Posts: 2049
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 6:13 am

Re: Bugs - Era 33

Post by HippyFool » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:25 am

I will email Jason on his private email if this hasn't been solved when I wake up tomorrow (about 12-16 hours from now).

Also, everyone go check out my suggestions to make this era a bit more spicy... (click bellow)

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=195585
Image
Image
Image

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)

User avatar
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie
Posts: 6092
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:30 pm

Re: Bugs - Era 33

Post by Field Marshall » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:11 am

Spam split.

The bug has been reported, we don't need updates. If it comes back to life, feel free to post
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.

User avatar
Forum
Site Admin
Posts: 2844
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:52 pm

Re: Bugs - Era 33 Spam

Post by Forum » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:12 am

its back - sorry ... a rogue bracket ...
now imagine what would happen if they organized!!!

turnchange stopped 11:30am yesterday.
turnchange changing again 7am today.
so about 20 hours of no turnchange -for everyone!

bump at the start :) but back on track...
Don't make me use this!!!

User avatar
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Posts: 6606
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:54 pm
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Bugs - Era 33

Post by Kikaz » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:37 am

Drop Boulder 30 85,000 / 5,300
Image
QuotesShow
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year

User avatar
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:13 am
Alliance: The Devine
ID: 0

Re: Bugs - Era 33

Post by ElgCaress » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:21 am

Kikaz wrote:Drop Boulder 30 85,000 / 5,300

Same on my side
Image

User avatar
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:25 pm
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Re: Bugs - Era 33

Post by SÅTÅN 666 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:22 am

ElgCaress wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Drop Boulder 30 85,000 / 5,300

Same on my side


Same. And they mine are damaged so costing 35billion to repair lol
Image
Image

User avatar
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie
Posts: 6092
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:30 pm

Re: Bugs - Era 33

Post by Field Marshall » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:50 am

Field Marshall wrote:Spam split.

The bug has been reported, we don't need updates. If it comes back to life, feel free to post



Warnings will be given out for subsequent spam.

This topic is for the reporting of bugs ONLY. Not demands or 50 confirmations please.

Keep it tidy or they will not be looked at.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.

User avatar
Forum
Site Admin
Posts: 2844
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:52 pm

Re: Bugs - Era 33

Post by Forum » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:40 am

fixed and small rollback (6hours) as some took a quick lead with this :)
Don't make me use this!!!

User avatar
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:25 pm
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Re: Bugs - Era 33

Post by SÅTÅN 666 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Forum wrote:fixed and small rollback (6hours) as some took a quick lead with this :)

It was actually about 3 days worth of Daily turn over. So several people were able to sell the defence weapons even when damaged for 15x the amount you can now, I believe it was 13.9million. Now you can sell for 800K or so...
Image
Image

User avatar
Scenester
Forum Regular
Posts: 624
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 2:08 pm
Location: Za Netherlands

Re: Bugs - Era 33

Post by Scenester » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Restart the era, this fixed absolutely nothing
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Image

User avatar
Bromas
Forum Addict
Posts: 2955
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:44 am
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Re: Bugs - Era 33

Post by Bromas » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Re-Stickied

User avatar
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 6:12 pm
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing
Location: Canada, Ontario

Re: Bugs - Era 33

Post by Arty Bang » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:06 am

my defence weapons is showing up 4 times

Drop Boulder 3,490 5,300 / 5,300


Drop Boulder 3,110 5,300 / 5,300


Drop Boulder 2,890 5,300 / 5,300


Drop Boulder 1,260 5,300 / 5,300
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop

User avatar
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Posts: 6606
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:54 pm
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Bugs - Era 33

Post by Kikaz » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Can confirm the above report of multiple lines for the same weapons.
------------------------

An Era must be 7 days old, before it will allow support...There are -24 more turns to go before then...
---
Market expected to open in 23 turns.

------------------------

Probably just a text bug as they always open at the same time anyways.. lulz
Image
QuotesShow
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year

Locked

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”