What gives Admin Jason?

Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

What gives Admin Jason?

You have suffered SOOOOO much plague, that the stress of the qua-pocolypse puts your troops over the edge!
They mumble nonsense words like democracy, equal rights, meme, and jellybeans....you can make no sense of their gibberish. Certainly they are not ready for action...

So are the other 5 people that took advantage of building a defense too high to keep plague most of the wave banned from attacking of any kind as well?

I know some at least one of them isn't as I can see them still attacking in galatic logs..

Your taking away my ability to farm for end because I kept the plague too long this wave?

It was a strategy, plague has only passed ALL wave to people that either successfully sabbed their opponent or broke their defense.

And all wave it would pass the first time the player with it attacked someone to the last person to successfully sab them or attack them.

So I'm getting penalized because I built a big enough defense and covert to keep the plague for a few weeks straight?

No one even attempted to attack me or sabb me in that time period.

It was bad enough a week ago I got this:

Kikaz Kikaz admin intervention Jan 29, 2013 reply delete save

Message text:

plague gone. stuck after last fix :(
manual intervene...and fixed fix.

Unless your calling the way the plague has worked all wave a bug and not intended it was not stuck, I just was never attacked or sabbed while I had it.

Yes, I had plague a lot this wave but I also paid double what everyone else paid for it twice.

Both times I got both plagues and it deleted one from the server I ended up getting hit with the side effects of plague twice and receiving the same benefit.

So you've already took out 10% of the top army that shouldn't have been gone and now your making it so I can't farm in the final hours?

All of the bugs I've given you all wave in IRC have been posted by more than just myself, at the time they occurred In YOUR topic.

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=195637

Also alliances have been bugged all wave, I even told you about it multiple times. They're still not fixed, you can't accept or reject alliance invites, or revoke invited members or dismiss alliance members.

/rant over.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Re: What gives Admin Jason?

Seriously? Two hours left and you've still disabled all kinds of my attacking?

And I'm getting MASSED!?
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Kikaz wrote:Seriously? Two hours left and you've still disabled all kinds of my attacking?

And I'm getting MASSED!?

Lol, mass back!

...oh #-o
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

I'd just like to point out that Kikaz is not the only one who is guilty here. I myself used the plague for an advantage as did most of the players currently in the top 10.

The way I see it, the plague was bugged from the start with out preventative measures in place to disallow people to get around it. A few people not just kikaz discovered this and since nothing was ever done about it. It's most unfair to punish kikaz when the rest of us are free do as we please after having used it.

Since the plauge was bugged from the start, and never fixed, I think it was fair game for everyone to take the opportunity. So punishing one player isn't right.

As much as it would hurt my rank and those others who used it, fair is fair :(
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Well it was fixed with an hour left so I'll just try to make the best of it.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

Well done Kikaz :)

However I'm a little bit bitter because I don't think glory was included into final ranks and hence you jumped above me!

But im glad it was fixed for you :)
Cwalen
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

One of these days I'll **Filtered** about how hard it is to be in the top ten, and see thousands if not tens of thousands of hours of work temporally frustrated. Not to mention the $ involved.
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

Cwalen wrote:One of these days I'll **Filtered** about how hard it is to be in the top ten, and see thousands if not tens of thousands of hours of work temporally frustrated. Not to mention the $ involved.

Lulz Whut?

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”