kynell wrongfully banned

kynell
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

kynell wrongfully banned

so here is it I been banned for farming naq of a guy as any1 else would im very active and I watch the logs some guy had a lot of naq out with small defence so I took it off him as I would do to any1 same as any1 else would do if they saw the same I done the same before to some1 called las I farmed him as he had a lot of naq out jack told me I cant farm him anymore so I invited him to my alliance instead both of these instances I never even knew the person before I stole the naq of them which is a fair hit.

jack is bias and shouldn't be allowed to play and be a game cop seeing as im at war with him and I farm some1 which is a fair hit and part of the game yet g unit who is in his alliance done the same thing made a big hit on asiar yet g unit wasn't banned for it.

this stunt was pulled a couple of days before end of era a strategic thing for him to get rid of me to stop me massing him and his alliance I was not being fed and would not be stupid enough to get fed especially as there is only a couple of days left I hope this problem gets resolved fast and jack be brought to justice.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: kynell wrongfully banned

First off - you are banned for a day. 24h. As soon as that period is over, you are unbanned.

Secondly - what's the point of your topic and this thread? This section is here to discuss bans, yet what you are posting is completely different from discussion or for asking for evidence that proves you got fed.

Yes, GUnit wasn't banned. Why? He wasn't fed. There were a couple snipes throughout the era, they proved to be just that, snipes. Nothing more. And no, not all of these snipes involved a member of The Divine. They also involved a member of Warlords, for instance. You weren't banned because you are my enemy, otherwise your whole alliance would have been banned, don't you think? Why didn't I ban them? Because they didn't get fed. Why didn't I ban Rob who massed me before? Because he didn't get fed. See the pattern?

You also overestimate your worth. It wasn't a strategic thing for me to get "rid" of you. It was a decision I took based on the evidence. You got fed, you got banned for 24h as it's your first ban. As simple as that. You'll have plenty of time for the grand massing you seem to have orchestrated and will apparently perform at the end of the era. I myself am not worried by it and definitely wouldn't have been worried enough to ban you for it.

If you hadn't done anything to break the rules, you wouldn't have been banned.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
kynell
Forum Irregular

this topic is not just about me being banned its about justice I wasn't fed it was a fair hit on some guy I don't know same as everyone else does maybe only for 24hour ban but this ban shouldn't be allowed as its as fair hit the ame as g unit has done and others.

this topic is also about you being bias you shouldn't be allowed to play and be a game cop its not right there should be rules in place to stop you from banning people on your own to make it fair it should have to be 2 game cops hit the ban button for the ban to take affect I have heard of other people have problems with you aswell but that is not neither here or there I understand sometimes you are right about people feeding but it is not me it was a fair hit and I would do the same again which is why your powers to ban on your own should be removed to stop this and have 2 game cops talk before it happens so you cant ban your enemy instantly without real proof I don't know what powers you have at your disposal but ir you are able to you could log onto my account and read my messages to prove I have never had any interaction with these guys before I farmed there naq.

and yes I have spoke to admin about this and messaged the complaint email thing and the admins hopefully can go on my account and see I have had no interactions with the person before the fair hits and bring your actions to justice and hopefully do something to prevent you from doing this in future.
Drought
Forum Expert

Neimenljivi wrote:It was a decision I took based on the evidence.

~Jack

What evidence ?
a very bad hairdo
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

It wasn't same as GUnit or others. It was different. If I was biased, do you not think I would have banned your alliance mates as well when they sniped? At the end of the day you have hardly done any harm to my account as well, do you not think - if I was biased - that I would ban those who have done something rather than you?

If you wish I can show you the evidence and explain why GUnit, specifically (as he is in my alliance and as I understand you have told admin that I treat them differently), did not get banned.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Drought
Forum Expert

Neimenljivi wrote:
If you wish I can show you the evidence and explain why GUnit, specifically (as he is in my alliance and as I understand you have told admin that I treat them differently), did not get banned.

~Jack

no, no, the evidence on which you took the decision to bann kynell.

edit:
Neimenljivi wrote:This is the wrong topic, you can open up a thread if you wish and I can explain all the evidence.

You may take it to admin if you wish, but I have all the evidence in screenshots which I can show him. I am not abusing my powers, you were fed by him hence both of you were banned.

~Jack

You mention this in the other topic.
a very bad hairdo
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Your decision to ban him was because he did something different? That's a load **Filtered**. Last I checked you have to.prove they did something wrong before you can ban them. Also, I agree 100% that a player should not be allowed to have any ties to being a game cop. It leaves to much chance that you will act on your own accord beecause of persoanl beliefs.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

- Kynell having had enough time to do 4 hits in a row, none of them were 0 naq hits - all were at max he could have hit Mudinho for, which rarely happens when one snipes
- Mudinho not farming for 15 minutes, after he started farming again as soon as he stopped kynell took all the naq (let's not forget he had to stop after every 11 hits but kynell only hit him when he finished farming which was after 23 hits), something that is common when feeding
- Mudinho did not try to get the naq back at all, one of characteristics of the feeds
- By kynell's own admittance - it was kynell's ally that kynell got naq off. It is not exactly common to snipe your allies while they farm. Mudinho was in Immortals who are kynell's allies as shown in the quote of kynell's post below (originally the post was in Things that transpire thread). Perhaps the most incriminating evidence of them all.
kynell wrote:... that was a long time ago so trying to come between me and my friends now isn't going to work im friendly terms with immortals and I will remain such.

there is no fake promises with them I wish to be on friendly terms with them I am even good friends with aisar from main server so I will remain friends with them no mater wat u say.

- Warlord members have been asked by kynell not to farm Immortals as Immortals are supposed to help them in war against Divine members. Furthermore a warlord member has confessed what kynell says in the forums is not always true.

So all these evidence that support it was a feed against your word which has already been shaken by your own member. The only other evidence that could even exist would have been your own admission.

As for GUnit's snipe specifically - Aisar continued farming, GUnit caught him between Aisar's farming, GUnit and Aisar are in war against each other. Do you see the differences?

Tetris - the evidence is here, it was my call to act like they suggest. Crucify me if you wish, I stand by my decision. All the evidence gathered say it was a feed. None of the evidence say it wasn't.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Drought
Forum Expert

How often did kynell took mudhinos naq then ?
and did mudhino have a big enough strike to take the naq back?, kynell was high ranked
a very bad hairdo
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Kynell took the naq 4 times. While being high ranked kynell's defence was tiny, however Mudinho did not even look at it nor tried attacking it.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

None the less, even allys farm off each other. If I saw massive amounts of naq out on a fellow HVE member I would have hit them for it. Now as to why he did this four times all after his ally was farming idk...
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine

*I removed most of the details of the Global Attack Logs.

Mudino farmed and stopped at 04:59.
04:59 Mudinho 794653688251 Nickos

Then started again 16 minutes later;

05:17 kynell 466041420485 Mudinho 794653688251 918,253,980,005 Naquadah lost 12,668 121,627
05:17 kynell 466041420485 Mudinho 794653688251 1,089 billion Naquadah lost 13,317 125,254
05:17 kynell 466041420485 Mudinho 794653688251 1,088 billion Naquadah lost 13,344 128,992
05:17 kynell 466041420485 Mudinho 794653688251 1,088 billion Naquadah lost 13,977 132,844

05:17 Mudinho 794653688251 KillerPidgeons
05:17 Mudinho 794653688251 BBombas_Zorash
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 tokie
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 Black Shade
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 Lowlander
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 SDGrave
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 MrSparrow
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 zoli70
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 Kazmir
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 luke00012
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 Abyss
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 Spahrtacus
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 morgans420
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 Drakgoo
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 Damocles
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 Ferretr55
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 dalek
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 Morvis Vascidus
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 Rolundor
05:16 Mudinho 794653688251 Almost38
05:15 Mudinho 794653688251 cocainac
05:15 Mudinho 794653688251 Lunatick
05:15 Mudinho 794653688251 Viseage
kynell wrote:.....im very active and I watch the logs some guy had a lot of naq out with small defence so I took it off him...
Tsk tsk...not a smart statement. He claims that he sniped him cause he was watching the attack logs? :smt018

And I quote from Global Attack Log: GLOBAL ATTACKS (from 3 minutes ago, to 10 days ago)

Mudinho's farming from time 05:15 would only have started appearing on the GAL at 05:18 because of the 3 minute delay. There is no way he could have seen it in the logs as he claimed.

He might argue that he kept an eye on Mudinho because he farmed earlier. Mudinho's last activity was 04:59. Did he sit and watch Mudinho's account for 16 minutes to see if Mudinho might come back to farm again? Umm... LOL! Seriously...

...and the moon is made of cheese. Really... :roll:
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

sentence reduced to ban time served ...
without getting into the right/wrong of the evidence, with just one game cop active, and involved with the banee ingame, conflict of interest tips scale to defendant :)

need 2 more game cops for next era! 1 cop can ban. takes 2 of 3 to make a ruling on objection.

sorry folks - out on a technicality ;)

although if not guilty, should not be an issue...

admin j.

soon to be much more visible!!!!!
Don't make me use this!!!
kynell
Forum Irregular

I done a few hits on him coz I couldn't take all the naq in 1 hit and yes I watch logs and when I click on attack button I sw the naq out on his account jack this is no evidence here only ur stupid theories it was a snipe for naq like others have done all ur doing is ruining the game for some people with ur crooked ways im not th first innocent person to be put of this game by you.

as for your statement j I would gladly become a gamecop to ensure this doesnt happen again and make this game fair for the players aswell as the gamecops.

I believe 2 game cop rule to hit ba button before it takes effect to stop gamecop getting trigger happy when they actually have no evidence except a snipe for naq.
kynell
Forum Irregular

and thanks for your help :)

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”