Era 37 BUGS

post em here. we kill em.
Don't make me use this!!!
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Era 37 BUGS

On top of this; don't hesitate to post them!
Support
Site Admin

- Weapons automatically generated, type is now dependent on ascended level.
- Glory now generating. (Per turn: Rank 1 gets 10, Rank 2-10 get 5, Rank 11-100 get 1, Rank 200+ lose 1.)
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing

possible bug... i have noticed alot of people failing when spying, i aslo just failed and i was able to see their army and naq.
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop
stuwie
Forum Newbie

yes i tried to spy someone and failed when i could see naq and army size. lost 20uu's.
Also lost alot of defence power.
I have only 10 attack weapons with 10k power i have like 5 times as many defence weapons with onlt 2.3k power.

not right
thanks
stuwie
Forum Newbie

Now that you have changed the weapons you generate. It caused a glitch i had 2 and 200 of the same weapon. I sold the 2 weapons and lost all of them but only gave me 18k for the 2 ?????
Thats a lot a cash to lose
Support
Site Admin

Actual failures I see are all spier power << spied power; not a bug. Small power delta = lots of ???
Did notice a glitch with spylogs, though it should be fine now. :)
arty bang wrote:possible bug... i have noticed alot of people failing when spying, i aslo just failed and i was able to see their army and naq.

You do not have attack weapons with 10k power, nor do you have defence weapons with 2.3k power. You did not have those, as I set the weapons in the second turn change and I can see what you bought and what you didn't buy. Don't waste my time looking for freebies. [-X
Check again please, or give me your ID.
stuwie wrote:yes i tried to spy someone and failed when i could see naq and army size. lost 20uu's.
Also lost alot of defence power.
I have only 10 attack weapons with 10k power i have like 5 times as many defence weapons with onlt 2.3k power.

not right
thanks
stuwie
Forum Newbie

I am talking about total power. And i am not trying to get freebies just what i have lost.
I send you my ID.
I had 10 attack weapons with total power 10k ish.
Then i had 200 defence weapons with a total power of 300k then whe the turn changed i was left with 200 weapons and the 2 that ypu get from free generation and my defence power dropped to 2.3k. I sold the 2 weapons that was seperate and lost all 202 weapons but only got 18k naq for selling them ????
Support
Site Admin

Gotcha. I see what went wrong, will check with purchase records and refund when the weapons are missing on account.
Thanks!

stuwie wrote:I am talking about total power. And i am not trying to get freebies just what i have lost.
I send you my ID.
I had 10 attack weapons with total power 10k ish.
Then i had 200 defence weapons with a total power of 300k then whe the turn changed i was left with 200 weapons and the 2 that ypu get from free generation and my defence power dropped to 2.3k. I sold the 2 weapons that was seperate and lost all 202 weapons but only got 18k naq for selling them ????
stuwie
Forum Newbie

no worries thanks
shaba
Fledgling Forumer

Not sure if this is actually effecting stats or not.

When I buy defense weapons, it increases both the auto generated and the purchased number by the same amount.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Support
Site Admin

Fixing Weapons now. Bear with us, and don't be alarmed if your weapons disappear for a while.
Support
Site Admin

All weapons should now be 'back on a single line'.

If you happen to have 2 lines of the same weapon in your armory, please provide your ID and I will rectify individually.
Dragon God
Forum Newbie

when i attempted to spy someone who had just a bit power above mine my recon failed and i lost 100 units same thing happened again earlier when i know i should've been able to spy them and lost another 100 units
Lord Sneed
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Sneed

I lost all of my defensive weapons at the very end of the last turn, which dropped me from rank 1 to rank 285, loosing me 11 GNR points. The weapons aren't a big deal, I was able to buy them back, I would just like to get my GNR back.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”