Era 37 BUGS

Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Era 37 BUGS

Can't do anything without ID's guys. Provide them, and I can fix you up. :)
Lord Sneed
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Sneed

Ok, so my defensive weapons came back after buying more to replace them, and now half of them disappeared again. My ID is 30899.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Warned about working on Weapons, take risks if you keep doing things. [-X Refunded for 'disappearance' I was able to verify.
Lord Sneed wrote:Ok, so my defensive weapons came back after buying more to replace them, and now half of them disappeared again. My ID is 30899.

All failed recon operations are in fact properly calculated. What is the logic you use to decide you can in fact spy them? The math is simple; if the Attacker's covert power < ((Defending covert power - 100) / ((Attacker Covert level + 2)/2)), it fails and you lose spies.
Dragon God wrote:when i attempted to spy someone who had just a bit power above mine my recon failed and i lost 100 units same thing happened again earlier when i know i should've been able to spy them and lost another 100 units
Lord Sneed
Forum Newbie

Thanks for fixing the issues so quickly!
Dragon God
Forum Newbie

my ID is 30872
and i was trying to spy Lord sneed who is someone i know irl who called me and told me his covert was 10,500 while when i tried spying him while i had 7,700 which doing your calculation you gave, my covert should've been able to see him
Lord Sneed
Forum Newbie

Support wrote:Warned about working on Weapons, take risks if you keep doing things. [-X Refunded for 'disappearance' I was able to verify.
Lord Sneed wrote:Ok, so my defensive weapons came back after buying more to replace them, and now half of them disappeared again. My ID is 30899.

All failed recon operations are in fact properly calculated. What is the logic you use to decide you can in fact spy them? The math is simple; if the Attacker's covert power < ((Defending covert power - 100) / ((Attacker Covert level + 2)/2)), it fails and you lose spies.
Dragon God wrote:when i attempted to spy someone who had just a bit power above mine my recon failed and i lost 100 units same thing happened again earlier when i know i should've been able to spy them and lost another 100 units
Yeah I had just panicked at the time and tried to fix it before the end of the that turn and then didnt realize they disappeared until after you made the mention that you were in the process of fixing.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Can everyone else only buy 1 cov/ac level?
Does everyone elses training page come up with to tabs saying 'Not wise enough. Try ascending'?
Dragon God
Forum Newbie

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:Can everyone else only buy 1 cov/ac level?
Does everyone elses training page come up with to tabs saying 'Not wise enough. Try ascending'?
yes this is due to the era being ascension so if you read for every ascended level you increase you gain 3 levels of both covert and anti covert
Lord Sneed
Forum Newbie

Just out of curiosity, can we no longer base doing a successful reconcile on the fact that we can see the persons money and army size like before? I just lost Hella units spying someone I could see completely on the attack page.
Last edited by Lord Sneed on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Sneed
Forum Newbie

Another weird thing, based on my calculations, when i increased my covert tech by 5%, it only increased my covert by 0.4%. I based the calculation by dividing my current covert by 1.3 to get what my base would be before the 30% increase from tech, and then determined what percentage the increase I got was of that base number. My ID again is 30899.
Lord Sneed
Forum Newbie

Lord Sneed wrote:Just out of curiosity, can we no longer base doing a successful reconcile on the fact that we can see the persons money and army size like before? I just lost Hella units spying someone I could see completely on the attack page.
Never mind, I redid the calculation, though it still seems that the covert powers are growing faster than they should be.
Sorrow
Fledgling Forumer

Lord Sneed wrote:Just out of curiosity, can we no longer base doing a successful reconcile on the fact that we can see the persons money and army size like before? I just lost Hella units spying someone I could see completely on the attack page.
Not sure about the calculations, but I think people keep failing even with visible naq/army sizes is probably because we only have level 1 covert, instead of the usual 5-10ish or something.
Btw I had max realm alert there, maybe that's what made the difference.
Lord Sneed
Forum Newbie

Sorrow wrote:
Not sure about the calculations, but I think people keep failing even with visible naq/army sizes is probably because we only have level 1 covert, instead of the usual 5-10ish or something.
Btw I had max realm alert there, maybe that's what made the difference.

Yeah, your right about the levels, I figured that out after I posted the first time and then went back and recalculated. It just really caught me off guard, I new you had a little higher covert than me before I went to bed, just didnt expect it to be that much higher 5 hours later, it had to have been your alert level.
Dragon God
Forum Newbie

ID is 30872

I am looking at my covert power and going through the calculations to see if the covert is right because when I use the covert tech enhancements it does almost nothing to the power
knight
The Lulz

Covert techs do not add to covert power.

Covert Enhancements Mobile Rings << should add 20%, but does not add to power.

regards,
knight

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”