Bugs - Era 40

Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Bugs - Era 40

So the whole issue is all about the wording.
As for the massing, meh its nothing new I spent time in DDE dealing with the likes of TAF etc. And even at one point dealing with some who were DDE(CC ya bastard).
So far all I have seen is someone getting pissy over someone on the internet finding them online. Imagne that you post things about your life online and someone finds them.. OMG whatever shall I do.
Did you know that companies do the same thing when you apply for a job in a big company a real job not mouthing off on an online game.
reborn
Forum Elite

Ofc its an abuse read what your friend put
Neimenljivi wrote:Actually..

The limiter was added as a way to prevent someone playing last week of the era, put everything in attack and be able to mass top accounts.
~Jack

That is what your doing pretty much atm apart from your doing it from day 1.

Noone can sab u because of the G&R

I can not get rid of my G& R, and u never move up rank, means I will never b able to sab u.

But u can hit ppl as many times as u want.

You know , I know it and so does anyone with half a brain knows it , its an abuse.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Teyla.
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Valar Morghulis
Race: Targaryen

So if you start later in the wave then and you only get 1 gnr per turn like average player then what???

u can never mass or sab somebody cos ur both getting 1 gnr per turn and the gaps between gnr are staying the same,,, youll never be able to mass or sab anybody.

how are u supposed to play then properly???

its always been an issue and shld be removed like i always said, its like it is now and it has been like this for ages so u can do 1 with the abuse crap I'm playing like others have played for ages.

^btw the idiot above has swallowed robs crap and thinks im woofy. big LOL.
Last edited by Teyla. on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S1eepy wrote:I do not exploit the game as you put it and I certainly do not support or condone cheating
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Diamond Dust wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart.
Teh nub list round 39
Spoiler
My Existing Polarized Shields: none.
Existing Polarized Shields On Me:
ID: 30993 - Harakash Anubis
ID: 30736 - The [Joker]

Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}

Name: Harakash Anubis
{Banned}
ID: 30993
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Nah, it was added in era 36 and only Juliette or Haz could have removed it and talked to Kikaz about it. Jason went AWOL shortly after adding it in, there were no plans to remove it, just plans to refine the feature. As I said, I think it got broken after Jason left.
And getting the 1 GnR wouldn't be an issue, they could either move to top 10 to get 5 GnR or even if they just got 1 GnR, the difference in % would have gotten smaller. If someone has 1000 GnR and someone has 1, they have 1000% more GnRs. They remain in 1 GnR range, both of them. The first one will have 2000 GnRs, the other one 1001, a bit over 50%. So that wouldn't have been an issue. The limiter was thought through ;)

Reborn, Teyla could easily maintain the massing without the feature. She'd just be able to sab too. The issue isn't with people who are active throughout the era, the issue was with newly created accounts who were able to take down top accounts after a week of putting everything into strike.

~Jack
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
reborn
Forum Elite

Teyla. wrote:So if you start later in the wave then and you only get 1 gnr per turn like average player then what???

u can never mass or sab somebody cos ur both getting 1 gnr per turn and the gaps between gnr are staying the same,,, youll never be able to mass or sab anybody.

how are u supposed to play then properly???

its always been an issue and shld be removed like i always said, its like it is now and it has been like this for ages so u can do 1 with the abuse crap I'm playing like others have played for past year or year and a half.

I know some ppl aint good with maths so ill try and keep this simple.

IF they joined later and infact wanted to play and not sit in low ranks abusing stuff it would go a little like this

Them earning 1 G & R a turn after 1 day they have earned 48, they can now mass/ sab ppl that has 4800 points

Now lest say they have played the last month of era, they would have gotten lets say a 30 day month, so they have 1440 points they can now mass anyone upto 14.4400 points.

Yes that's right that can now mass/sab anyone they wish in game that's not sat with just 2 stats.

If your going to post something at least think it threw with your comments.

You can call it what u want not an abuse but it is, your hiding in the low ranks were u know u can not be sabbed but u can mass anyone u want. Just because this may off been around for a while and not been fixed doesn't make it any less of the fact of it being broken or and abuse.

Your own friend has even said its broken and can c it. Why u try make out its not broken or its been like this so its not broken is rather sad.

Also I haven't had any more hate/abusive pm's in the last hr, any chance of some more?
Last edited by reborn on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

reborn
Forum Elite

And im not saying he couldn't mass, im saying its broken were they can mass were it says they shouldn't be, and we can not sab it away.

Look at his account atm all strike and m/s , sitting behind no covert or defence.

What its trying to prevent aint working because hes doing it.

So either fix it or remove it.
Spoiler

Teyla.
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Valar Morghulis
Race: Targaryen

Alright I think something not getting through to somebodys thick skull.

If u wanna swallow roberts masking that your gonna be laughed at big tyme.

I aint a he im a she and Im not woofy u idiot.

Been proven more than once in more than 1 way.

oh yea

IF YOUR GONNA POST SOMETHING GET IT RIGHT.
Last edited by The Doctor on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: masking
S1eepy wrote:I do not exploit the game as you put it and I certainly do not support or condone cheating
Diamond Dust wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart.
Teh nub list round 39
Spoiler
My Existing Polarized Shields: none.
Existing Polarized Shields On Me:
ID: 30993 - Harakash Anubis
ID: 30736 - The [Joker]

{Banned}

Name: Harakash Anubis
{Banned}
ID: 30993
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

Yup its been broken for a while, in my opinion it should just be removed.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Updates page is updated.

Limiter has been adjusted to below 40% (old rate was below 10% or above 1000%).
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
reborn
Forum Elite

You have attacked this realm 10 times in the last 24 hours.
Your glory and reputation is 71000 % of theirs.
IF either of you has any glory worth mentioning....Under 40% of their GnR you can attack them only 5 x day, and may not sab.
If you have under 10% or greater than 1000% of the enemy GnR / glory, you can attack but 5 x day, and may not sab. It would be socially OBSCENE and you dig your rep too much for that....

Doesn't seem fixed
Spoiler

Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Could you also fix the wording on the page to reflect what is the true limitor.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Wording adjusted.

Due to some adjustments, it may take a bit of time for the "attacks in the last 24 hours" to balance out.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
reborn
Forum Elite

Still not fixed

You have attacked this realm 6 times in the last 24 hours.
Your glory and reputation is 79200 % of theirs.
IF either of you has any glory worth mentioning....Under 40% of their GnR you can attack them only 5 x day, and may not sab.
Spoiler

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

How is this not fixed? You have over 40% of their GnR, therefore you can attack them as many times as you want?

~Jack
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Neimenljivi wrote:How is this not fixed? You have over 40% of their GnR, therefore you can attack them as many times as you want?

~Jack
So it doesn't matter that they are under 40%.
Its a 1 side type of deal.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”