Era 41 bugs

Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Era 41 bugs

Missed that one. Cut AS a little to be more in line with the rest.

Registration itself is still fixed, Poofer's account was created before the launch, so subject to Clock's bug.
Poofer
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TAAE
Race: Kerbal
ID: 1932858
Alternate name(s): spart4, poofer

edit two:
market:
Had -1 trades, purchased 250 turns, now have 0 trades this day, ill save up and try to purchase again, i'm pretty sure i'll be able to do 2 trades today...so...bug?

edit trois:

not only was i able to purchase more turns, i purchased 600 out of the 600 possible per day, so i actually purchased 850 turns.
Unsterblich wrote:nah ill just close my eyes and accidently conquer it
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

There is a 1 market turn 'bank', in quantum. -1 market is completely normal.

Unless I misunderstood your post?
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Poofer
Fledgling Forumer

Nope. Understood clearly. Like i said earlier i am not familiar with quantum. Expect derpness.
Sorrow
Fledgling Forumer

I can't seem to buy weapons. Kicks me out to the login page with this message:
You surely must use the web form to engage in attacks. Or potentially you took to long to attack...attack planning (ie sitting on the page) is only good for a limited time!
ID: 31056
Poofer
Fledgling Forumer

You surely must use the web form to engage in attacks.
Or potentially you took to long to attack...attack planning (ie sitting on the page) is only good for a limited time!

was coming here to post the same
Support
Site Admin

Thank you Sorrow and Poofer, fixed.

As for 'derpness', please do be derpy. Getting feedback from experienced players only can lead to trouble.
Bloodkiller
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: ORI

Hi stumbled on a bug unable to repair def weps but able to repair attack weps
Support
Site Admin

Thank you Bloodkiller.
I am changing a number of things with the armory, it will have a couple of short-lived bugs before that is done.

Edit: Done.
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

Wasn't the covert/AC/UP at the top of training page?
Whats up with all the extra lettering on the training page?
Why the killing of logsin with the page refurrers?
I had a multi link opener(a Chrome ext that allows you to draw a box around the links to open them all at once) I used to use to open more then 1 persons stats page and now it errors, you also could put in someones ID and it would go to them.
The supptorter bonuses seem a little odd this era, like alignment wise.
Market trades area the "Your relam" area is off to the left instead of centered like the rest.
Maybe make the table below that a little smaller?
On base page, make the regions "link" into a tooltip like the Naquadah Mining Efficiency/Growth Quantification/Population Gauge
Support
Site Admin

Ha, this is the kind of feedback I am looking for. Thanks.
Seaborgium wrote:Wasn't the covert/AC/UP at the top of training page?
It was. Now it is not. Variety is the spice of life.
Seaborgium wrote:Whats up with all the extra lettering on the training page?
Do you mean the descriptions? Those were there, only display on training page. If you mean something else, please be more specific.
Seaborgium wrote:Why the killing of logsin with the page refurrers?
Please be more specific. If you are referring to using multiple browsers to log into the same account, that is history. If you are referring to accessing the game 'from outside' using direct links to stats pages etcetera, that won't work anymore, same as main.
Seaborgium wrote:I had a multi link opener(a Chrome ext that allows you to draw a box around the links to open them all at once) I used to use to open more then 1 persons stats page and now it errors, you also could put in someones ID and it would go to them.
I know. Ideally, that sort of thing doesn't work anymore. Glad to hear the code works as intended.
Seaborgium wrote:The supptorter bonuses seem a little odd this era, like alignment wise.
They were always very badly aligned. This is new though, testing a few different alignments, gauging response.
Seaborgium wrote:Market trades area the "Your relam" area is off to the left instead of centered like the rest.
Mmhm, fair. Realigned them.
Seaborgium wrote:On base page, make the regions "link" into a tooltip like the Naquadah Mining Efficiency/Growth Quantification/Population Gauge
Thanks, missed that one. :)
reborn
Forum Elite

Phasing ppl while ur spying them, same as in other eras.

While it was said ppl wouldn't do it and they would be banned for doing such things, ppl still did it but one that's were doing it was friends with the ban hammer button......

Covert Mission Report
THIS IS NOT YOUR REPORT!!

That's purely on just spying and when that shows u can no longer sab either.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Support
Site Admin

reborn wrote:Phasing ppl while ur spying them, same as in other eras.
Alright, that one is changed. No more phasing on simple recon.
reborn wrote:Covert Mission Report
THIS IS NOT YOUR REPORT!!

That's purely on just spying and when that shows u can no longer sab either.
This is actually also a bug, but a different one, a bad redirect after trying to sab/spy a phased person.
Edit: This is fixed too.

Good calls again, thanks.
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

Support wrote:Ha, this is the kind of feedback I am looking for. Thanks.
No problem
Support wrote:
Seaborgium wrote:Wasn't the covert/AC/UP at the top of training page?
It was. Now it is not. Variety is the spice of life.
It looked better then other way :P
Support wrote:
Seaborgium wrote:Whats up with all the extra lettering on the training page?
Do you mean the descriptions? Those were there, only display on training page. If you mean something else, please be more specific.
Yeah the descriptions, maybe put them in align with the text and smaller, some of us use mobile devices and the layout of the game is rather..... outdated to say the least.
Support wrote:
Seaborgium wrote:Why the killing of logsin with the page refurrers?
Please be more specific. If you are referring to using multiple browsers to log into the same account, that is history. If you are referring to accessing the game 'from outside' using direct links to stats pages etcetera, that won't work anymore, same as main.
I didn't care about more then 1 browser at a time. I did like the the whole part of the link showing up when you put in a number in the address, one of the better things I liked about Q. But why kill a game that hardly hanging on by making it more like main?
Support wrote:
Seaborgium wrote:I had a multi link opener(a Chrome ext that allows you to draw a box around the links to open them all at once) I used to use to open more then 1 persons stats page and now it errors, you also could put in someones ID and it would go to them.
I know. Ideally, that sort of thing doesn't work anymore. Glad to hear the code works as intended.
Thats a shame, that saved SOOO much time being able to open a page of links at once. Truly is a shame. *insert part aobut being link main again*
Support wrote:
Seaborgium wrote:The supptorter bonuses seem a little odd this era, like alignment wise.
They were always very badly aligned. This is new though, testing a few different alignments, gauging response.
I can't argue that its always been bad, but it was better then this one.
Support wrote:
Seaborgium wrote:Market trades area the "Your relam" area is off to the left instead of centered like the rest.
Mmhm, fair. Realigned them.
Sweet
Support wrote:
Seaborgium wrote:On base page, make the regions "link" into a tooltip like the Naquadah Mining Efficiency/Growth Quantification/Population Gauge
Thanks, missed that one. :)
Sweet, maybe add the differences of the different realms, if there is any.
Support
Site Admin

Seaborgium wrote:Yeah the descriptions, maybe put them in align with the text and smaller, some of us use mobile devices and the layout of the game is rather..... outdated to say the least.
Fair point, that is a bigger issue than some text alignment though. Working on a single solution for all the games.
Seaborgium wrote:I didn't care about more then 1 browser at a time. I did like the the whole part of the link showing up when you put in a number in the address, one of the better things I liked about Q. But why kill a game that hardly hanging on by making it more like main?
Because Quantum had a sizeable security hole under the water line that Main fixed years ago. This was not a cute feature, but an unplugged security gap.
It is fixed now.

FYI, the few turn-change disruptions in the last couple of turns were my doing. Testing some things, had to force a few repeats.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”