Era 44 - bugs

Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Era 44 - bugs

Still considering it useless?
Would very much like to hear your thoughts/criticisms.
FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie

Honestly it is useless if you are not hitting active players, because inactives are easy farms and you do not lose much on them. Also it is kinda a bit strange as you can not go too high with that happiness, only couple hundreds :) so it only has its value if you wanna have some action with active players, but if you are peaceful like big portion of this game and you only farm and raid inactives then you do not need that happiness at all and can run with 110 workload and be at 0 happiness all the time.

It would be much more useful and valuable if it would work in attacks as well not only in defence. Like when you attack the same formula for units losses can be used for like recruiting or slaving some extra units from the enemy army :) similar like raiding just that you would target all the other units except uu.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

of the attacks on my account
1 time it was a nice reward, other then that I see a lot of .5 units so in all seriousness its not really a factor.
But I already know it was setup that way so that massings still happen and don't hurt the masser.
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

running with high or low happiness are different playstiles,

high happiness requires less activity, while low happiness means you need to check account more often. also there are tricks to outplay high happiness realms, i am not sure if this will be still the case as we move further in the era.

On the other hand, i am more concerned about the amount of souls needed for each ascension
Right now i ve only noticed it requires 4 times more UU to ascend to C2 than to C1.
I expect it wont scale 4 times bigger with each lvl. or this would go to silly amounts :
C1 80k
C2 320k
C3 1280k
C4 5120k
C5 20m+
C6 80m+
C7 320m+
C8 1.3b+
C9 5b+
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Bilbao Pan wrote:running with high or low happiness are different playstiles,

high happiness requires less activity, while low happiness means you need to check account more often. also there are tricks to outplay high happiness realms, i am not sure if this will be still the case as we move further in the era.

On the other hand, i am more concerned about the amount of souls needed for each ascension
Right now i ve only noticed it requires 4 times more UU to ascend to C2 than to C1.
I expect it wont scale 4 times bigger with each lvl. or this would go to silly amounts :
C1 80k
C2 320k
C3 1280k
C4 5120k
C5 20m+
C6 80m+
C7 320m+
C8 1.3b+
C9 5b+
I brought up the UU thing, I didn't get 5b+ but I was told that the last one is a much more "normal" amount of uu for an era
Support
Site Admin

Regarding Promotion costs, permit me to allay your concerns. These are the costs / requirements at level 7:
150,994,944,000 Naquadah
Population requirement: 5,120,000

As you can see, all in all quite achievable.
Bilbao Pan wrote:On the other hand, i am more concerned about the amount of souls needed for each ascension
C1 80k
C2 320k
C3 1280k
C4 5120k
C5 20m+
C6 80m+
C7 320m+
C8 1.3b+
C9 5b+
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Support wrote:Regarding Promotion costs, permit me to allay your concerns. These are the costs / requirements at level 7:
150,994,944,000 Naquadah
Population requirement: 5,120,000

As you can see, all in all quite achievable.
Bilbao Pan wrote:On the other hand, i am more concerned about the amount of souls needed for each ascension
C1 80k
C2 320k
C3 1280k
C4 5120k
C5 20m+
C6 80m+
C7 320m+
C8 1.3b+
C9 5b+
I hadn't seen this post but just figured out what the amounts of UU needed were. As for naq, wow thats a lot... thats as much as some of the top farmers have gotten.
FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie

The prices are not too big for ascencion and looks normal.

but what bugs me is the uss bonus, i know people buying it and kinda helping to keep up this game running, but hell its bonuses this wave is huge.
[spoiler]Ultimate Supporter Bonuses ($50)
Instant, one off, 5,952,108,096 Naquadah.
Instant 720 Attack Turns (A day and a half worth)
Instant 60,377 Untrained Soldiers (A factor of your own, and Top UP)
IF donating for another player, all income based amounts are based on THEIR income - not yours!!
Instant 900 increase to your ongoing daily unit production (this happens after the Naquadah is given)
Instant 100% increase (100% of initial storage capacity, which is 75% of 2 days income) in your offsite storage capacity (the 'bank'). LASTS PAST era resets.
Ability to use a weekly bonus that provides Naquadah, partial PPT, Untrained Units, or other bonus functions. THIS IS NOT CUMULATIVE. You will only ever get one weekly SS bonus per week, when you have SS status, found on the market page.
Additional Race Change.
Additional Name Change.
INCREASE OF ONE ASCENSION LEVEL WITHOUT LOSS OF TROOPS (max 4 times per era)
This ability is saved, and you can use it at will up to ascension level 4 (you will be forced to use it at level 3 instead of buying with naq).

Includes 48hour Protected Planets Treaty bonus.[/spoiler]

all the rest looks kinda ok, even though those uu, naq and turns boost already gives huge advantage, but those free ascencions is huge bonus as they can save at least a million or so units and get way too big advantage over others, cause with those saved uu they would be getting like at least 200 m upto 500m income more on others with every turn. and once we will reach it it might be like one free farm hit every turn without doing anything, its way too huge boost imo.
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

Hello, i am thinking of something, there is a mechanism behind how happiness works that is in my opinion really wrong.
in case you re massing someone, his happiness will slowly raise. because of the population % thing. This seems wrong that people from a realm getting wrecked will start getting happier.

Also, is it on purpose that AC and covert get same power per lvl? i can remember that AC would give more.
Support
Site Admin

Yes and no.

If they have higher happiness than you, your defecting soldiers become miners (i.e. trained units, ergo negative effect on happiness). In addition to that, you kill their entertainers, further reducing their happiness.

In a situation where they have lower to no happiness (as a consequence of training mostly military and leaving the rest as untrained) however, you are correct. These people will gain some small amount of happiness. I consider it 'relief' that the troops (the reason why the people are unhappy) are dead.

In all confrontations with people who have entertainers trained, their happiness will go down faster than the minuscule contribution made by rebalancing their population. :-)
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

you kill their entertainers?
when defence reach 0 you go kill them?
cause right now, it doesn't seem entertainers are killable.
Support
Site Admin

Would you look at that.
We actually found a bug in the bug thread. Will fix, it is a pretty crucial part of the balance.
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

Would you look at that
what you mean ? want me to test something out or?
Support
Site Admin

Ha no, it was an expression of surprise. :)

However, I would like you to look at the attacks later today, I will be changing it in the next hour.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Support wrote:Ha no, it was an expression of surprise. :)

However, I would like you to look at the attacks later today, I will be changing it in the next hour.
I can say now with out a doubt it does kill some, however the atk log doesn't say how many. I only know bc I spied before and after the hit.
At the end of the report there is a 2 s btw.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”