Era 44 - bugs

FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: Era 44 - bugs

Ras al Ghul wrote:
Support wrote:Ha no, it was an expression of surprise. :)

However, I would like you to look at the attacks later today, I will be changing it in the next hour.
I can say now with out a doubt it does kill some, however the atk log doesn't say how many. I only know bc I spied before and after the hit.
At the end of the report there is a 2 s btw.
it does say that, at least for the receiving end :)

also after i seen this and how it is working, then i started thinking that this happiness is now even much more useless :D as you can lost like 10k or whatever amount of units while someone using only 1 at :D simply not worth it and all the risk coming with it

and started to understand why some of the top ranked guys are always running with 0 happiness whenever i spy them. i suppose its the price i have to pay for not playing it back in the first time it got introduced
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Investigating a report with those rates not being correctly calculated.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Killing things should count towards ME, where do Entertainers fill in?
Support
Site Admin

They are not counted, due to incompatibility with the Hall of Records.

For discussion of our solution, please see: viewtopic.php?f=97&t=205048

edit: I will ensure a record is kept of Entertainer kills for this Era as well, and show it in the "Era ME" tab. It will not count towards ME - for now.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Maybe a short 2-4 hour PPT after you ascend to protect your weapons/get your account straight again.
Its not really fair if you can't defend ya self, its different if you were able to defend yourself and you still lost stuff.
FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie

I think there is a bug with ascencions or USS

As it was stating that you can only buy and get free ascencions up till level 4, and u will be forced to use it going from lvl 3 to 4, and now i see that Bilbao pan, abused some bug and went up one ascencion level, and not lost his uu.

Cause last night he was at 2m AS and ready to ascend, and this morning he has 1.7 AS and is up in ascencion level but all his AS intact, and he went up from lvl 4 to lvl 5.

And I said this **Filtered** sucks from the start but now i can tell u that its even worse.
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

FluffyBunny wrote:I think there is a bug with ascencions or USS

As it was stating that you can only buy and get free ascencions up till level 4, and u will be forced to use it going from lvl 3 to 4, and now i see that Bilbao pan, abused some bug and went up one ascencion level, and not lost his uu.

Cause last night he was at 2m AS and ready to ascend, and this morning he has 1.7 AS and is up in ascencion level but all his AS intact, and he went up from lvl 4 to lvl 5.

And I said this **Filtered** sucks from the start but now i can tell u that its even worse.
As with the above, This also allowed him to build an obscene amount of covert to sab everyone with.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

Actually the bug was last week, couldn't ascend from 3 to 4 with USS.
admin told me this was normal , so i was ok, but then ras al ghul managed to ascend from 3 to 4 using an uss. i spent a whole week under leveled till it was fixed yesterday.

*edit* That said, i totally agree this free promotion ability is way too OP.
but couldn't let ras al ghul alone using USS's and being shielded by him
FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie

doesnt look bugged to me if ras al ghul could use it. maybe u just tried using and buying more than 1 uss a week and thourhgt it was bugged. also if it was bugged then maybe u should have came up here and posted that its bugged.

Cause now you just clearly abused the bug and got way bigger advantage than it was intended in the first place. Cause from lvl 3 to 4 it saves only 1.28M units and from 4 to 5 it saves you 2M units, and with current ups its like 4 days of up extra u got.
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

it was bugged.
you cant buy more than 1 uss a week.
I didn't get bigger advantage cause i ask admin to remove the extra UU i had in order to make it i have used the free promotion from 3 to 4 and not 4 to 5.
This is why i was above 2m AS yesterday, and was down to 1,7m AS today.
this is only 300k and not 720k because i ve lost 420k Units being forced to ascend the regular way from 3 to 4. IE i had 1,7m AS last week when i ascended from 3 to 4 instead of 1,28m.
Support
Site Admin

Bilbao was ascended by me after a bug struck him earlier, preventing him from using a feature.

There was a bug (2 actually) with USS, that is correct. These are now fixed.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Support wrote:Bilbao was ascended by me after a bug struck him earlier, preventing him from using a feature.

I call bs but no way to fix it.
Who the hell buys a uss to then turn around and flush it when it didn't work. But we as players can't prove jack and the administration won't say it.

Also this bugs me, who the hell says about getting nerfed if they paid for it
User: Bilbao Pan
Subject:
Message text:
hello, would you accept we both get nerfed by admin in order to bring back balance in this ERA?
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

still getting good bonuses, with UU, with NAQ, and Attack turns.

and as a matter of fact, you did polarized me, and we are yet the only two that have benefit with free ascensions, leaving us with noone our lvl to fight with.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

The only nerfing I would take would be to be refunded the $ for the USS, knowing I would lose the items I gained.
Bilbao Pan wrote:it was bugged.
you cant buy more than 1 uss a week.
I didn't get bigger advantage cause i ask admin to remove the extra UU i had in order to make it i have used the free promotion from 3 to 4 and not 4 to 5.
This is why i was above 2m AS yesterday, and was down to 1,7m AS today.
this is only 300k and not 720k because i ve lost 420k Units being forced to ascend the regular way from 3 to 4. IE i had 1,7m AS last week when i ascended from 3 to 4 instead of 1,28m.
Support wrote:Bilbao was ascended by me after a bug struck him earlier, preventing him from using a feature.

Your asking us to take your/admins word that a USS was bought when there is nothing showing that it was. I still call BS due to if I hadn't done what I did and worked with the admin then you would have never known it was fixed.
No matter what is said or done, noone will be happy with it.
I know what it would take for me to be happy but I know others involved won't be so no point in it.
FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie

Hey,
i suppose it happened to everyone, as game was down at daily change, so I and suppose the rest didnt got their daily market trade updated and no new trades allowed for today :)

not sure if something will be done about it or just leave it as it is as it happened with everyone.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”