Era 44 - bugs

Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Era 44 - bugs

The Market SS costs 200M Naquadah * weeks of Q.
T R U X wrote:what is going on with the 'Get Market SS For This Era for 51,785,714 Naquadah'

it was 29mil yesterday?? now i have to wait even more time to get it.
T R U X
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE

lol so we chase the target with bigger income :smt100
Support
Site Admin

In-game message sent to the players affected.

Support wrote:The three players who ascended have been reset to levels in accordance to what they would have been had they not ascended (using several other players with similar stats as reference).
FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie

Support wrote:This was an oversight in the reset procedure (it left the 'Operators' of the previous Era in place, which led to some people qualifying for an ascension as soon as they reached the Naquadah requirement). Souls are the minimum population size requirement.

The three players who ascended have been reset to levels in accordance to what they would have been had they not ascended (using several other players with similar stats as reference).

Thank you for letting me know immediately.
FluffyBunny wrote:Hey,
I dont know what is souls in promotion, as i just did first promotion and my rank is now c1 and as a cost it said 9m naq and 80k souls, so i clicked that button and got my whole army wiped off :D so not sure was it supposed to happen like that or not. If that was the bug then admin can check what just happened there :)
Will look into that now, thanks for the report.
TheLost wrote:Population Gauge isn't updating. Since it started it has said 3rd, and I know I am not 3rd lol
I don't know who was the other two players who ascended and how restored they were or what other similar accounts were used to restore us to that state, but I wasn't properly restored to the previous state, as I know I was pop 2 or 3 rank at around 00:00 game time, and my pop back then was 1954 I think and now couple hours ago I got reset to 1,917 total army size and everyone else even the inactives are at like 2100k army size so I am totally missing about 250-300 units, not even counting the 10 super units I have trained to keep my def rank 1 which costs more than 2m naquadah, also 10 spies and 1 for each super attacker and anti covert unit :)

p.s. now I trained back both my spies and attacker and anti unit except def units as I lost on all that income for all that time as well which was more than 1.2m per turn and now cant train that much defenders as I simply didn't had income.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Support wrote:Will look into that now, thanks for the report.
TheLost wrote:Population Gauge isn't updating. Since it started it has said 3rd, and I know I am not 3rd lol
It looks better now, it was off badly the number was like 1.6m and the rank never changed. Now its a much lower number and the rank has changed
The AKH
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Exile Among You
Race: Monkey King
ID: 81183

My era-start PPT has expired, so I went out to try and start farming... and the game tells me "You do not have any carrying capacity! Build and man some vehicles in your armory."
Quantum ID=18980

We Will Strike With The Arms Of Gods, And Leave Nothing In Our Wake
Support
Site Admin

Curses.

Fixed.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Support wrote:Curses.

Fixed.
Its working. :smt117
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

When attacking I am getting a "Stopping" popup. While I know what it is, isn't there something better then a popup that ends up at a white screen?

Or even the page refurrer message being a white screen, think we could get it to take it to the main page?
Support
Site Admin

Sure thing, changed to something less intrusive.
TheLost wrote:When attacking I am getting a "Stopping" popup. While I know what it is, isn't there something better then a popup that ends up at a white screen?

Or even the page refurrer message being a white screen, think we could get it to take it to the main page?
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Support wrote:Sure thing, changed to something less intrusive.
TheLost wrote:When attacking I am getting a "Stopping" popup. While I know what it is, isn't there something better then a popup that ends up at a white screen?

Getting Logged out is a bit extreme don't you think?
Right in the middle of a farm run, that could have ended badly. :smt018
FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie

I think that happiness rating is bugged. As i have
Workload: 110%

Percent General Population 52.93
Happiness Rating 0

as whenever i set it to 110% workload it always drops to 0. in description it says its multiplier of workload and percent and those are quite high, so imo it shouldnt be at 0. as whenever i set some other percentage it goes to hundreds range of happiness rating.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

FluffyBunny wrote:I think that happiness rating is bugged. As i have

Happiness Rating 0

as whenever i set it to 110% workload it always drops to 0. in description it says its multiplier of workload and percent and those are quite high, so imo it shouldnt be at 0. as whenever i set some other percentage it goes to hundreds range of happiness rating.
Seems reasonable to me, nobody likes working 110% :P
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Sorrow
Fledgling Forumer

Happiness Rating 0

Not bugged exactly, if you check the calculations when you set it to 110% the results is a negative multiplier, thus the final number is negative, which in this case equals zero happiness. Not sure if intentional or not. Happiness is useless anyway.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Sorrow wrote:

Happiness Rating 0

Not bugged exactly, if you check the calculations when you set it to 110% the results is a negative multiplier, thus the final number is negative, which in this case equals zero happiness. Not sure if intentional or not. Happiness is useless anyway.
I disagree, it is useful, however at this stage not so much

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”