Era 44 - bugs

Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Era 44 - bugs

Ras al Ghul wrote:
Bilbao Pan wrote:need to check tech and covert lvl also as they may have go over lvl 8 limit
May want to check Kilimanjaro, I suspect he has gone over the allowed levels and tech levels too
I can say he has Cov/AC 28 and all techs at 10k which is ONLY able to do as he hasn't been take back down from Lieutenant
Due to the inaction he was able to hit me for naq yesterday
Ace1102
Forum Irregular
Race: Aussie

Support wrote:Investigating and sending the second Lieutenant back to level 8. There can be only one.

Bilbao Pan wrote:Could we have some info from admin about the multi lieutenant things, please?

Soooo.... If he just ignores you on skype he doesn't get descended?
Is this not going to make it more difficult for you to determine what needs to be removed the longer this drags out?
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Ace1102 wrote:
Support wrote:Investigating and sending the second Lieutenant back to level 8. There can be only one.

Bilbao Pan wrote:Could we have some info from admin about the multi lieutenant things, please?
Soooo.... If he just ignores you on skype he doesn't get descended?
Is this not going to make it more difficult for you to determine what needs to be removed the longer this drags out?
Admins on vacation agan it seems. Kilimanjaro wouldn't have been able to hit me and kill coverts if he had been taken down a notch.
What I don't get is why they needed to be online. Banks in Q don't bleed out like main.
Should have just given the miners and naq in bank and been done with it.
But we all have come to understand administration has other things and this game isn't primary focus. It's only a few bill naq taken and a few coverts killed.
This eras over, let's hope Admins learned a few things.
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

if one want, one will be able to hit, no matter being lvl 9 or 8,
covert is another story, might have not enough army size.

anyway, admin on vacation suits well ras, so keep quiet ;)
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Bilbao Pan wrote:if one want, one will be able to hit, no matter being lvl 9 or 8,
covert is another story, might have not enough army size.

anyway, admin on vacation suits well ras, so keep quiet ;)
Your right he would be able to hit me, but he has his techs maxed to 10k, and has covert/AC level higher then I can take mine
You take away his techs and Cov/AC he wouldn't been able to hit me.

As for admin being away, doesn't matter. I have nothing to hide. What I did was within the current rule set.
Do I think next era will be a LOT more of it, OH HELL YES. Just due to me doing it this era, others will do it more often next.
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

sometimes i wish you would be right there so i can punch you in the face see if i can get your brain start over.

Really...you re just saying exactly what i have said, but end with a different conclusion.
Your right he would be able to hit me, but he has his techs maxed to 10k, and has covert/AC level higher then I can take mine
You take away his techs and Cov/AC he wouldn't been able to hit me.
strike he would just push it another 15% , and as i said already covert is different and i agree with you, he might not have been able to reach you.

Regarding the rule set : let me for one last time show you how you wrong you are :
Note: In Quantum, feeding is illegal.
and tooltip said
the act of allowing a user to feed off your ressource continually.
da bait allowed to feed off his ressouce not once, not twice, but for his entire army size. hence continually.
the purpose of the second account to feed the first account

at the moment he untrained all his miners to uu for you to take, his account became purposely a feeder.

so the rule is clear, da bait deserves a ban, and the ressouce you get are illegal and shall be removed.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”