All out war era.

Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

All out war era.

Heres a suggestion for a much more warlike era.

1) In this era, setting relation to war has twice the normal effect. Being set to neutral is same as being set to war.

2) Army effectiveness can be increased by performing hostile actions. For example, killing defence troops/supers/mercs will increase attack rating by a small % on top of tech. Attackers being killed by your defence will increase their rating by a small % on top of tech. Taking covert action (sab only?) will increase rating by a small % on top of tech. Same deal for MS. Combat losses do not work against you, meaning they do not lower your rating.

3) Absolutely no PPT (unless everyone complains about it, lol)

4) Mercs should work very differently.... I think it should be possible to have far more mercs than normal for this era. However, with the new weapon costs in the 'gods' era, I do not forsee this being a problem. Maybe 1000x supers?

5) Another stand alone unit, sorta like dragons, but much cheaper and weaker, expendable. Like Gliders or Interceptors or something.

6) An Era specific ME rank which counts towards overall rank - based on attack/defence units killed, MS damage, sab damage etc (no naq farmed, or spies killed, or anything that can conceivably be abused or exploited)

Just a few ideas there to get the ball rolling, feel free to add more ideas or opinions on existing ideas!
ImageThe Slugman cometh.....
Spoiler
-.-
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

Re: All out war era.

If some people think 1000x supers is too much for mercs, maybe starting army could be much lower (like 20), and UP much much more expensive?

That way you really have to be careful with your base army, but at least you can buy lots of mercs/gliders and whatever else.

I know a small base army will make complications with bank size... but complications can be interesting :D
Spoiler
-.-
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

Obviously with such a small base army, naq production would have to be much larger.
Spoiler
-.-
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

again with the multiple posting. Please do not reply to your own posts. Edit the original post. Spam is not friendly
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

Sorry, lol... It's not really intentional or anything, I just get carried away in a train of thought and dont really give much consideration to the presentation.
Spoiler
-.-
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Kind of like the "No Run, No Hide Era of Military Experience"

Military Experience is everything, not just a Stat that everyone keeps track of on the side.

All actions have to be declared, like calling the 8 ball in the side pocket.

No more of the "I accidentally spied on you" HAHA type lameo excuses.

New Weapon Technology - Un-manned Flying Drones
(Having un-manned Drones, which is the new kick-azz tactic of the modern military...) Because they are unmanned, they are expendable, very fast and very evasive and maneuverable, and also capable of carrying many different types of "payloads" (here there are common payloads for all Races, but there are also the Payloads that are Race dependent, each race having its unique Race effective payloads)

Drones, payloads, no Peace button, only Neutral, War, and "Genocide", a new setting that means you intend to wipe them and their allies from the game... Genocide setting means your attacks have much larger severity, BUT, the costs can be devastating to you especially if your Stats are not superior enough to outmatch their defensive capabilities by at least 10% (in other words, NO more just squeaking by on an Attack by a few million points).

New defensive weapon, Anti-Drone Ground to Air Batteries
(Kinda in the Phalanx style "million rounds per second" technology the US Naval Destroyers and Aircraft Carriers utilize) not sure what the Royal Navy calls their similar paint the sky with bullets type anti-aircraft weaponry. This is the weapon you need to protect yourself from the Un-manned Drones.

Am I on the right track?
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Regular

Yeah, I really like your interpretation of it!

Only comment I have that ME shouldnt count for 'everything', but maybe it should be an equal factor of overall rank along with att/def/cov/ms.... maybe.

Its up for debate :P
Spoiler
-.-
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

S1eepy wrote:again with the multiple posting. Please do not reply to your own posts. Edit the original post. Spam is not friendly

i love spam :smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

o.o
Spoiler
-.-
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon
ID: 0

lol at replying to your own posts,

anyways i agree!
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Pimping D wrote:
S1eepy wrote:again with the multiple posting. Please do not reply to your own posts. Edit the original post. Spam is not friendly

How about the "Era of Super Pimped Out Attack SPAM Drones"???
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum History

Affirmation wrote:
Pimping D wrote:

How about the "Era of Super Pimped Out Attack SPAM Drones"???

i vote for this idea
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

1) Explain more. :?

2) Doesn't seem that interesting to me... :(

3) YES!! :lol:

4) Makes no difference to me, sure I guess..

5) No, enough with the Dragon/God type units, time for something new...

6) Yes, but I dont see why you wouldn't include spies killed, you have no idea how hard it is to find someone with a nice sized army to train all their units to spies for you to waste thousands of turns on ACing AFTER you spend hundreds of AT's massing their defense... and then repeating the process... Not many people are going to do that theres only about 10 every wave that are that stupid.. But yeah, I agree with the no NAQ part...
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
[BoT] Jason
Forum History

Kikaz wrote:6) Yes, but I dont see why you wouldn't include spies killed, you have no idea how hard it is to find someone with a nice sized army to train all their units to spies for you to waste thousands of turns on ACing AFTER you spend hundreds of AT's massing their defense... and then repeating the process... Not many people are going to do that theres only about 10 every wave that are that stupid.. But yeah, I agree with the no NAQ part...

not that hard

Spies Killed(100) 27,682,714
Pimping

| | Hero of the Year | |

Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Pimping D wrote:
Kikaz wrote:6) Yes, but I dont see why you wouldn't include spies killed, you have no idea how hard it is to find someone with a nice sized army to train all their units to spies for you to waste thousands of turns on ACing AFTER you spend hundreds of AT's massing their defense... and then repeating the process... Not many people are going to do that theres only about 10 every wave that are that stupid.. But yeah, I agree with the no NAQ part...

not that hard

Spies Killed(100) 27,682,714

Spies Killed(100) 24,705,355

Yeah... I didnt play this era, thats all time from the wave ME was put in since I didnt play last wave either... Back when the armies were alot smaller... :?

Sorry, but with inactive armies being 1.8m that doesnt impress me at all.

Thats the equivalent to only two of the top armies having all their units as spies, and thats your entire spies killed count for the wave...

I was talking about a top army (10-12 mill) having 95% of their UU as spies...
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”