For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Alliance Features

Alliance Attack Logs:
Exact same as main.

Hopefully this will stop all the bickering thats going on right now about feeders...

Also it beats the hell out of an idea I read earlier today, Im sure Admin Jason will know why without me explaining, about making a server wide attack log,
which I strongly disagree with...

Alliance Wars:
Similiar to main, but keep it simple only record the losses from both sides and keep the war score for each side to determine who wins at the end of the war.

Maybe add an additional function only available to the alliance leaders "Surrender" and "Request 12 Hour Truce"

The 12 hour truce would make it so that members from the two alliances at war could not attack each other at all but could continue to attack people outside
of the opposite alliance.

2nd in Command:
Same as main, but with an additional automated feature which made the 2nd in Command complete leader of the alliance, after x amount of days with
the current leader not logging in.
------------------------------

Please dont include the Alliance Titles like in main that the leader can set to any member, I find those to be highly annoying to be honest...
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: Alliance Features

with the new transparent logs there is no point in allaince attack logs

but the rest sounds good
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Era 19 - The Era of Military Conquest

I like Kikaz' suggestions, also have a suggestion for a new Unit - Officers. (OK, so they would be a premiere feature but NOT Gods, Dragons, Drag Queens, or any Super being, BUT, they would be vital to the obtaining of Military Expereince, and powerful Weapons - both Offense and Defense, Covert levels, AND MS.) This idea (Officers) and many that follow come from a chat conversation I had with High Empty, so this is not just my original ideas but come from others also - but I wanted to get them down in a post to support HE's ideas I liked and add some of my own thoughts as well. Here goes...

Officers work in conjunction with Attack, Defense, Covert, and AC troops, and also Loadable MS weapons, such that you must have XX number of Officers trained to be able to train XXXX number of regular/super Spies/Anti-Spies troops of each type. XX number of MS Officers to "load" Shields/Volleys that have been purchased. Hence, you can create a new account, snipe or cheat your way to a gazillion NAQ, BUT, you cannot build a quality competitive MS, Attack, Defense, or Covert activity until you train UU into pertinent "Officers", and you must have XXXX number of UU/troops to train XX % as Officers. The effect, TRUE power MUST BE BUILT OVER A fairly significant PERIOD OF TIME! Only active players with decent UP can get enough UU to have the % of troops necessary to train the smaller % of Officers necessary to obtain the super power levels required to compete for top ME and ranking!! Training of Officer Units per day has limitations, perhaps based upon, tied to total Raw UP (i.e. no more than 10% of total raw UP able to be trained into officers in one 24 hour period).

Military Experience is expanded this wave to become a VITAL function of weapons strength, effectiveness, and NAQ taking capability. ME expanded to include killing of Officer units as a premium acquisition of ME (Yes, if we could have only gotten ME for killing Gods/Dragons... Ahhhh) as Officers are not killed until towards the end of an aggressive military action (sabbing or massing) therefore players are rewarded for making deeper military actions against a similarly of higher ranked opponent. Why farm someone with one 13 turn attack when 3 Five turn attacks gains you more aggressive ME and 100% of their NAQ. The more aggressive a Q player plays, the more their ME increases at a faster rate, but also the higher ranked they become (yes, making ME a function of RANK, aggressive ME growth actions cause an increase in rank, no more "laying low" but only gaining ME for you players that do that, BUT, in conjunction, no more "passive aggressive" play for players like me who obtain rank and hold it without aggressive military actions!! HAHA).

ME is now tied to overall player rank, I.E. higher ranked players can sab/mass much weaker players, but they gain progressively smaller and smaller proportional gains in ME (or none) until it is almost pointless to attack players ranked several hundred ranks below, but instead you must concentrate on players ranked NEAR or ABOVE you in rank for the use of ME gaining type actions to be beneficial. This allows weaker, NEW accounts to be somewhat protected from larger, higher rank, and more powerful players.

You may not like this, BUT, Farming, taking NAQ from lower ranked and Inactive players, is WAY less effective the higher your ME ranking. In fact, farming an inactive actually gains you lower percentage of total NAQ per strike (ie 10 turns may 100% farm a higher ranked player, 12/13 turns 100% farms a similarly ranked player, 15 turns 100% farms a player ranked up to 100-200 ranks below you, but 15 turns only gains 85-95% NAQ for player ranked 500-1000 below you at the time of attack) AND subtracts a negligable amount from your ME experience ranking called a "Farming Tax" (almost akin to the loss of happiness from attacking previous wave) the effect is to, once again, reward aggressive farming of equal or higher ranked active players while punishing those (like me, again, sadly) who play like passivist wussies and only farm inactives all Era long. You can do it (farm inactives), but it will drain your ME through the Farming Tax, weakening your overall effectiveness and strength due to reduced ME!!

Edit: (Quick thought interjection, a one time Farm/Attack on an exetremely lower ranked player, i.e. inactive, or newly created for the purposes of going on PPT so someone can steall their PPT NAQ!! HAHA, that is XX percentage higher than the average daily income of the Inactive players, is a ME PUNISHABLE Hit! SO, a player can take that NAQ, BUT, their ME takes a negative "Farming Tax" hit equal to 10-100 times that of a regular Farming Tax hit. Henceforth known as the "FEEDER TAX"!!)

Encourage the usage of Alliance and CO/Officer cooperation by additional bonuses for players working as teams. Alliance leaders, seconds can see attack logs and report to players (also helping the "feeding" issues), BUT, and I would like to really see this, for Dragons/Gods sake, lets make it where there is some extra advantage to be an Officer of someone in-game again? Please? Right now is there anyone out there who wants to be an officer?? Helzl no, we ALL want to be CO's, so lets figure out how to make this where people want to be officers again. I'd say something like an officer not only gets an income boost, BUT, gets a percentage boost of their Attack, Covert, and Defense as well by sitting underneath a higher ranked and stronger Commander in game?? Or maybe they get a larger bank (50% larger) by being an Officer, THAT way, they can play as an officer, build to get stronger faster (since they can store MUCH more NAQ as an Officer and buy higher levels/upgrades quicker) and once they are strong, become a CO for other officers. Or, Officers get a 5% bonus added to their ME strikes, CO gets 10% bonus added to ME for strikes (CO, Officers ME boost!) Also, an officer can train more Officer Units per day, based upon their CO's Officer Unit calculation?? So, CO gets UP boost, ME % boost by having Officers, Officers get larger bank, extra income, AND ability to train additional Officer units, based upon having a CO!!

Add special military related Tech levels, and/or Upgrades that would boost effectiveness for ME, but ONLY for Alliance members for some, and some for CO, and some for Officers. Officers who become COs can then gain those upgrades for COs. COs who become Alliance leaders can then gain the special upgrades saved for Alliance leadership. Wussies who want to be passivists and play by themsleves, well, can just jerk their **Filtered** and dream about all the Techs/Upgrades they could buy if they were not "Lone-Wolfing" it!! HAHA But, alas, I can not leav them out, there would be at least one special upgrade for the player not belonging to any Alliance, working as a CO or Officer, etc. but in the Era of Military Conquest, what would be the point?? Give them an upgrade befitting such cowardice such as an extra 24 hours added to their weekly PPT bonus (so they can hide in shame while the rest of us play War....) HAHAHA

Anyway, you can see where I am going with this.
1. Reward for Team play, Military structure, and aggression. (CO and Officers Bank size boost, ME Boost!)
2. No so much for passivists who just want to coast and do nothing. (Farming Tax!!) Or Feeders - FEEDER TAX!!
3. Bonuses that reward CO/Officers, Alliance participation. (Special Techs/Upgrades rewarded to a CO or an Officer, or an Alliance Leader)
4. Negative effects that counter "bullying" tactics. (Inclusion of a function that makes true power obtainable over time... or "Officer Units".
5. ME inlcusion/Officer units Ties into overall ranking, and forces a "Balanced Strategy." (No more Sniping tactics where a player can amass one huge stat and make a difference, a player MUST have Officer units to train supers, have Officers trained of a sufficient number to have large Offense, Defense, Covert, and loaded MS weapons, and these can't be built in just one day, since Officers come from UU, UU comes from UP buildup over time, so no one can CREATE A GD NEW ACCOUNT and in ONE GD DAY come and MASS/SAB anyone much higher ranked who have worked for weeks to obtain power!!!)

- Sorry, I am passionate about that final theory, the fact that any jag-off can create a new account, BUY up one massive Stat, and make a difference in a WAR/Strategy game that the rest of us play over time with new-found or Old (experienced) skills just grates my balls... HAHAHA

:)
Last edited by Affirmation on Sun May 10, 2009 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Fledgling Forumer
Race: USMC
ID: 82504101

Kikaz wrote:Alliance Attack Logs:
Exact same as main.

Hopefully this will stop all the bickering thats going on right now about feeders...

Also it beats the hell out of an idea I read earlier today, Im sure Admin Jason will know why without me explaining, about making a server wide attack log,

I have read the call for server wide attack logs. And I agree they should not be made available for indiscriminate viewing. But what if it became a covert option..where as say once you reached a specific covert level.. you could use your spies to observe the enemy ....thus obtaining their attack logs.
or something along those lines...
too tired at the moment to think it through but maybe it gets some idea's going.
-=DD=-
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Pimping D wrote:with the new transparent logs there is no point in allaince attack logs

but the rest sounds good

Read my post, I already stated I disagreed with this, if admin cant instantly see why I will explain it to him..

@ Aff - I agree with part of it, but also disagree on a few points.. I'll get back to you when I have time.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Kikaz wrote:
Pimping D wrote:with the new transparent logs there is no point in allaince attack logs

but the rest sounds good

Read my post, I already stated I disagreed with this, if admin cant instantly see why I will explain it to him..

@ Aff - I agree with part of it, but also disagree on a few points.. I'll get back to you when I have time.

i dont :?
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

Kikaz wrote:Alliance Attack Logs:
Exact same as main.

Alliance Wars:
Similiar to main, but keep it simple only record the losses from both sides and keep the war score for each side to determine who wins at the end of the war.

Maybe add an additional function only available to the alliance leaders "Surrender" and "Request 12 Hour Truce"

The 12 hour truce would make it so that members from the two alliances at war could not attack each other at all but could continue to attack people outside
of the opposite alliance.

2nd in Command:
Same as main, but with an additional automated feature which made the 2nd in Command complete leader of the alliance, after x amount of days with
the current leader not logging in.
------------------------------

Please dont include the Alliance Titles like in main that the leader can set to any member, I find those to be highly annoying to be honest...

+1

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”