Race: brothers
ID: 0

ascend wave?

what u say about a q that should like pretty same with ascend server this days
will be intresting to have a wave like ascend
and definitly will bring alot of players new to q :-D
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Re: ascend wave?

so that would be a 3 month copy of ascension
or
a Q that has people ascend, and u need to play both for 3 months or
you play Q till u can ascend
then you play Ascension till the end.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Sorrow
Fledgling Forumer

I've never played Ascended server, but copying gameplay from an other server doesn't sound very original or interesting.
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Sorrow wrote:I've never played Ascended server, but copying gameplay from an other server doesn't sound very original or interesting.

there a minor point there
it's more of that it would be the frist 3 months of the copy which does have some perks. however i think both might be needed. if done
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly

Sorrow wrote:I've never played Ascended server, but copying gameplay from an other server doesn't sound very original or interesting.

even a copy is good
ascend is played by manny
maybe the challenge after 3 moths ascend server to have a winner
of who knows the best the game will be nice
still q is nice because he have a end
High Empty wrote:you play Q till u can ascend
then you play Ascension till the end.

this sounds great :-)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Or your rank on both servers counts to who wins the era. So you have to sacrifice enough while ascending to challenge on the ascended server, but not too much, or you will lose on normal server.
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly

anyway u put will sound good and manny players from sgw will come to play for a ascend wave
:-D
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Ace1102
Forum Irregular
Race: Aussie

Or, You play until you can ascend, you take a massive hit in Glory & Rep, UU, Naq and Trained units (same as normal server ascention)
And ascending gains you percentage bonus's (would have to be a big bonus to be worth it) and you gain a new status, but everyone stays on the same server :D

That would be pretty cool,
But overall, I find ascended extremely BORING, and im sure im not the only one, so a straight copy would probably be a bad idea...
But having a single Q server/wave with the same idea as ascended would be ok, but you would need to make sure that it is possible to ascend and still have the power there to win the game within 3 months...

EDIT:
Maybe even have the provisions there to ascend more then 1 time, for the bigger accounts, TCC :P

EDIT X2:
Any further ascensions should cost considerably less, and also gain you much less bonus, because not everyone will be able to do it...
(You have learned not to ascend on the main deck of your mothership, for example... So cost = less :))

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”