Fleet Wars

Thel Vadamee
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ! Loyal Warriors
Race: Sangheili
ID: 1914367

Fleet Wars

Battle style changes:

Start with Capital Ship (Mothership). This is the ship version of the main server's "Home World".
You will have the following options there (In order of cost):

LARGE SCALE SHIPS (limited number, require naquadah to build. Can be given unique names):
These ships will enter into every battle you fight, defensive or offensive. Once built, they cannot be destroyed, only their shields and weapons.

[Build >race name< Battleship] You can only have one battleship. You can purchase weapon/shield space and add weapons/shields like normal. However, no fleet option is available.
[Build >race name< Carrier] You can only have one carrier. This is where fleets and their hangars are constructed. Once a carrier is built, you can add fleets and shields to your carrier, but no weapons. It will have to rely on defense from other ships.
[Build >race name< Cruiser] You can have up to ten cruisers. Each can have shields and weapons added like a battleship, but only up to 100 raw capacity for each. (Note that tech upgrades can result in a cruiser having more than 100 weapons/shields).

SMALL SCALE SHIPS (unlimited number, require naquadah and Basic Infrastructures (Units) to build. not nameable):
Every defense and offense ship needs a pilot, who will to a great extent determine the damage each ship can do. (Ships without pilots will, naturally, do nothing.) You can train either regular pilots, who will operate basic ships, or expert pilots who will specialize in attack or defense, entirely unrelated to what level of attack/defense ship is available. (For example, a standard pilot can fly any of the attack or defense ships, including the elite ones, but an Expert Attack Pilot can only fly the attack ships.) Standard pilots count for both types- if you have 10 defense ships and 10 attack ships, you would only need 10 standard pilots. If you had, say, 5 Expert Attack Pilots and 10 Standard Pilots and attacked someone, the expert pilots would go first, then however many standard pilots were needed. Depending on enemy firepower, your ships will take damage, with a small percent being destroyed and their pilots killed. Standard pilots are more likely to die than Expert pilots.

[Build X Stealth Ships] Used to counter espionage attempts, they will enter battle in an attempt to find and destroy Scout Fighters.
[Build X Scout Fighters] Used for recons, scout fighters will not enter into battle.
[Build x Bombers] Elite attack ships, these are rengineered from Raiders.
[Build X Patrol Fighter] Elite defense ships, these are reengineered from Patrol Craft.
[Build X Raiders] Used in attacks.
[Build X Patrol Craft] Used in defense.
[Build X Automated Mining Craft] Used to gather raw materials (naquadah).

TECHNOLOGY:
[Weapon Capacitor Upgrade] Increases attack power by 10% > 25% > 50%
[Shield Capacitor Upgrade] Increases defense power by 10% > 25% > 50%
[Advanced Sensor Array] Increases AntiCovert Power by 10% > 25%
[Advanced Scanner Coordination] Increases Covert Power by 10 > 25%
[Starship Efficiency] Increases weapon/shield/fleet capacity of large scale ships by 10% > 12% > 15%
[Infect (Unique-Replicator)] Chance of converting destroyed enemy small scale ships into Basic Infrastructures: 5% > 10%
[Cloaking Device (Unique-Asgard)] Chance of protecting small scale ships from damage: 5% > 10%
[Elite Strike Force (Unique-Tau'ri)] Percent of naquadah recovered after a successful attack: 1% > 5% (assumes some naquadah unclaimed)
[Ancient Repair Technology (Unique-Goa'uld)] Chance of lost small scale ships being regenerated as Basic Infrastructure: 5% > 10%

SUPPORT SHIPS:
Work just like planets from the Main Server, except Support Ships have default names. Stealth Cruiser = Covert/AntiCover, Targeted Superlaser = Attack, Energy Field Projector = Defense, Asteroid Mine = Income, Shipyard = UP. You can buy a holographic emmiter for each that will disguise its nature (displayed name is "Support Ship"), or you can buy a more expensive Cloaking Field that will hide it entirely. Charge for both can be obtained from the Market. You can only have up to ten Support Ships.

RACES:
In addition to their unique technologies, each race gets a naq discount on the following:
Asgard: Defensive small scale ships and weapons.
Tau'ri: Offensive small scale ships and weapons.
Replicator: Covert/AntiCovert small scale ships and Covert/AntiCovert level upgrades.
Goa'uld: Slight discount to everything, and bonus to miner income.
For thousands of years, the Asgard have been a symbol of peace and security to the galaxy. Now, in this troubled time of war, I cannot garuntee safety. That is up to God. I can, however, offer help and guidance. Become my officer, and you will have a mentor. This I promise you.

Looking for a commander?
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Re: Fleet Wars

And the Forum folks give me shizt for long posts!! HAHAHA

Some interesting ideas here, just remember that the more difficult to blend into the current game, the least likely it will be considered, but I like the way you think!! :o
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”