quick attack function

TenSpeed
Forum Newbie
Race: Asgard
ID: 0

Re: quick attack function

Why does the game need a Quick Attack Button for ???

Have u checked the logs ???

Take a peek at how many attacks are being done in the same second ,,,

By the same person , not different players , the same player ...

Also check the General section , there are topics on Tab attacking ...

There is also bragging going on as to who can do the most attacks in 1 second ...

The game just keeps getting abused ...

My OPINION ,, a 2 second delay before the same player can attack again ...

It takes time to go , attack , and return before the attack force could go off again ...

Just my Opinion ...

TenSpeed

S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

its a contest for the same minute.. not second..

and this topic was pretty dead.. whats with the necromancy?
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

S1eepy wrote:its a contest for the same minute.. not second..

and this topic was pretty dead.. whats with the necromancy?

Yeah!! Im in, and I dont even have a clue what necromancy is... :shock:
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

What a great idea! Yes let's put the delay between attacks! While you're at it, rename units into Barbie and Ken and yes of course, add an obligatory PPT and as long as you fulfill your obligatory PPT you automatically win! Then we should rename game to PPTwars.com
It will finally be an even playing field where you won't even need any skills or time invested, heck that is what you want right? Competing with the top without skills.

Short answer: Quit the whining already

and no offense meant I'm just not sober atm and need to go to work so bye bye

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Scenester
Forum Regular

Or just a max of 10 attacks per minute?
With the exclusion of 1turn hits :lol:
Mothership The PukingRainbow
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Please Please bring in this function for the new wave

400 attacks a day every day is very hard on the body and mind.
Tab farmers won't like it too much, but at the same time it Helps them out farming inactives.

It really doesn't help those people that Tab TURN farm. But that's fine.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

I don't think we need the quick attack buttons, or a "break" between attacks, or a limit of 10 attacks per mininute!

Why not just tab farm... *wait a minute.. don't, cause you'll hit all the farms i want to hit!*

Farming is PERFECT the way it is... if you don't know how to make the most out the current farming "setup" then you are doing something wrong..

Kikaz wrote:A. Dail up users dont need the extra lag from 100 + extra images per page...

B. Elimates fun of Farm Fests, I.E. instead of checking accounts someone can tab every page in the game and just click the quick attack button on every account per turn. 1 account gets 90% of Farm Fest NAQ... and if it's a player with a verrry large bank like myself, it would be yet ANOTHER major advantage over the rest of the Quantum Community..

C. Make the game too easy I.E takes any skill away from farming, refresh on attack page and instantly snipe everyone. (less then two seconds after they unbanked, Quantum is SMALL - a player can easily refresh on the first 15 pages every minute and snipe all the active accounts)

Kikaz's above points should be more than enough to forever keep the topic of "quick attack button's" quashed! Quick attack buttons suit some players, and they do work well on other servers but i don't think there's a place for them on Q!?
Scenester
Forum Regular

Point A : why make it an image...just place an clickable X and people should know wt.f it does no need for explanation with mouseover either.

Point B of kikaz he's post is absolute bull , a quick attack function is the ultimate weapon AGAINST tab farmers...
Besides screw the farmfest, its all gone in a minute anyways plus its at times only profitable for people of that timezone, it doesnt help anyone except those who always login in those times.
besides before the ppt's run out you can already tab all those with reasonable amounts of money if u checked all pages, yeau gotta fill in a 5 and press attack but once again its an advantage for tabbers.
So they had their fun.

C people with common sense know after 1week which players are active and which arent, they spy and see their miners... they TAB them all and when the turn changes boom they were all tabfarmed in less then a minute...
So what skill? the skill of tabfarming? adapt and u might get skilled at quick attacking...

@ alucard, i saw u in attack logs...u only hit 8millers and lower, that are targets no one wants when the average farm is 17mill by now so no need to fear to get owned...
Mothership The PukingRainbow

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”