ppt=boring begining to every week in Q

dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

ppt=boring begining to every week in Q

get rid of naq pradusing ppt just have a 24 hour no naq pradusing ppt instead in my opinion it would mean there would be more naq out during the full week instead of the lull in amounts out in the open at the begining of every week may keep the game flowing a bit ? (ecseptions would be made for people who bought mss with £,$,they would get 1 naq pradusing ppt after buying mss )

* tacoma sits back and waits for the onslaught of attacks on his idear* :smt069 ](*,)
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Re: ppt=boring begining to every week in Q

Then no1 would get nice hits when players miss their PPT ending.
jabujabu
Forum Regular
Alliance: Owned.
Race: Nub.
ID: 0

S1eepy wrote:Then no1 would get nice hits when players miss their PPT ending.

and how many peopel miss their PPT every week?

A demonstration of lulz :
Spoiler
Join me
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Benisallbiz/Join me/Exneighbour

ppts mean I can go to the cottage for the weekend and not have to go on vac mode,,, or untrain everything
If you dont like it, dont use it :) Its already been brought down from 3 days to 2,,,
A LOT of us have other things to do once in a while then play the game every day of every week :)
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Benisallbiz wrote:ppts mean I can go to the cottage for the weekend and not have to go on vac mode,,, or untrain everything
If you dont like it, dont use it :) Its already been brought down from 3 days to 2,,,
A LOT of us have other things to do once in a while then play the game every day of every week :)

that is why i said have a non naq prabusing ppt and i have only used one ppt all era and i wont again as its a waste of market turn
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

in this case ....... no naq producing ppt ... you will need to have them generate more turns while on ppt. this will give them a break from the game with turns to catch up but no naq and have them farm same as everyone else. will stop the ppt feeding. but will make it hard for smaller banks to get bigger spy levels and other expensive things. so it would have to be a new wave update not a midway update. but it would be pretty much fair for all. bigger banks may gain a bigger advantage. prob best as it is in my opinion. just stating a few facts to help you understand why it is this way.
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
jabujabu
Forum Regular
Alliance: Owned.
Race: Nub.

envious wrote:in this case ....... no naq producing ppt ... you will need to have them generate more turns while on ppt. this will give them a break from the game with turns to catch up but no naq and have them farm same as everyone else. will stop the ppt feeding. but will make it hard for smaller banks to get bigger spy levels and other expensive things. so it would have to be a new wave update not a midway update. but it would be pretty much fair for all. bigger banks may gain a bigger advantage. prob best as it is in my opinion. just stating a few facts to help you understand why it is this way.

welcome back envy
the other option is
to make 2 day PPT as expensive as many 1 day of income? or 2 days?

A demonstration of lulz :
Spoiler
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

:lol:
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
Zhar
Forum Irregular
Race: BAMF
ID: 5418

ppt is fine as it is. ppt gives me a chance to relax over weekends.

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”