PLEASE

bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

PLEASE

make a way to remove shields
this days seems the most brave part of this game is to put that shield between 2 accounts
please make a way to remove shield
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: PLEASE

What would be the point of having a shield if it can be removed?

Then again.. could make it so that a SuperMassive hit or something slams the shield to pieces..
Confusing issue.

You sure you think this will make the game better, or are you just angry you cannot attack that guy? :)
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

no that guy is taunting him from behind a sheild....

yes a good idea this is

have a weekly option of remove any 1 shield placed on you
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

yeah I agree, it's a good idea..if they want a petition for it then sign me up, if not then there's a riot coming up :P

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

Elwing wrote:What would be the point of having a shield if it can be removed?

Then again.. could make it so that a SuperMassive hit or something slams the shield to pieces..
Confusing issue.

You sure you think this will make the game better, or are you just angry you cannot attack that guy? :)

i am pissed because he still thinks is more brave even if ingame he declared he is just my slave by putting that shield
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
jabujabu
Forum Regular
Alliance: Owned.
Race: Nub.

Elwing wrote:What would be the point of having a shield if it can be removed?

yeah...then i wouldn't bother to polarize anyone...wait...the only person i have polarized is support

to make it more fair
it should be that if you remove the shield, the polarizer should get an extra weekly turn...

A demonstration of lulz :
Spoiler
Scenester
Forum Regular

I just vote for the option ''Remove Shield'' as a weekly Supporter Bonus.
When one creates a shield on someone it will work for 1 week, the next week the one who is shielded gets the option remove shield.

This action prevents an attack on you specific to one other player.
An undestructable shield, polarized to their exact quantum reality frequency,
stops them from approaching your physical space/quantum reality frequency.
Of course, this means you cannot approach them, either...
Existing Polarized Shields:
ID: 292929 - SantaClause ---Undestructable time left 00:00:00 --- Destroy Shield (x)

The removed shield cannot be replaced for 7 days.
Easy as that.
Mothership The PukingRainbow
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

good idea bebita. i think there are only 40 or so semi active players. after being gone a lot this wave and coming back to ME ranked 43. so indeed we must remove shields.

my idea is you can shield someone and it can only be removed with 2 weeks of market turn. 1 each week. once removed it can not be done again. so this will make the shields still effective since they are costly to remove.
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”