alliance bonus

EnVy!
Forum Irregular

alliance bonus

why not include an alliance bonus for winning alliance. make a CAP on amount of players able to join one alliance. like maybe 5-10. and maybe the bonus adds the same as 50$ bonus for beginning of next wave. this will divide players and friends and force friends to fight friends. since there are few people on quantum then most everyone knows everyone.

also HE said he had a post about making actives produce more naq etc. this is a good idea to get actives to fight actives. more naq... better chance of fighting each other.

if you have no weapons then you lose a percent of naq banked per turn. this will keep players with weapons. not allow them to save up for weapons and mass and then sell out. not sure about this idea but thinking out loud...
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
jabujabu
Forum Regular
Alliance: Owned.
Race: Nub.
ID: 0

Re: alliance bonus

envious wrote:why not include an alliance bonus for winning alliance. make a CAP on amount of players able to join one alliance. like maybe 5-10. and maybe the bonus adds the same as 50$ bonus for beginning of next wave. this will divide players and friends and force friends to fight friends. since there are few people on quantum then most everyone knows everyone.

i like this...but i'm pretty sure the best would just join up every time...and dominate forever
let's just take right now...the top 5 are in owned...

they count up for over 8 T power...
and you see the next few alliances...barely 8T...

The Coalition Inyx 2 9,087,126,863,732 8
REGULATORS CyberDemon 3 4,119,326,773,928 14

A demonstration of lulz :
Spoiler
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

power will count at end ... not currently.
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
jabujabu
Forum Regular
Alliance: Owned.
Race: Nub.
ID: 0

envious wrote:power will count at end ... not currently.

yes...but it would probably be the same people holding the power anyways...

A demonstration of lulz :
Spoiler
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

i dont think the current leaders will be final rankings leader. but as far as power it wont be to different unless they lose a lot of army
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”