suggestion for new era

EnVy!
Forum Irregular

suggestion for new era

i like the clone wars because those who want to gain glory and reputation points cant just sit back and be in top 100. (as clones keep taking ranks and backing them up.

but what if you made it to where those in top 100 generated more turns than those who are ranked 101+. seems that it would challenge all players to get rank as well as UP because they need turns and it seems it would cause more massings etc. then you have active players with more turns and inactives without them.

maybe even top 50 :smt101
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Re: suggestion for new era

EnVy! wrote:i like the clone wars because those who want to gain glory and reputation points cant just sit back and be in top 100. (as clones keep taking ranks and backing them up.

but what if you made it to where those in top 100 generated more turns than those who are ranked 101+. seems that it would challenge all players to get rank as well as UP because they need turns and it seems it would cause more massings etc. then you have active players with more turns and inactives without them.

maybe even top 50 :smt101

Not a good idea!
Clones are created every 4 hours of top ranked player..So keep up or get out!
Deerslayer
Fledgling Forumer

I love it :smt060
It is, what it is......
buttercutter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None
Race: System Wookie
ID: 0

No, you'll get people sitting back using the loophole to obtain more turns faster and will drop their stats from turn to turn then rebuy them later...
SILENCE, I KILL YYYYOOOOOUUUUUU!!!

Remebers, I R Legendary (Ineffably Awesome) One
J00000 Isn't!

Doing it all for the Lulz

3.226Bil UU raided...Epic Yeeeooow!!!

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”