The sniper problem

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: The sniper problem

;) Sure sure, Neim. You look at the situation as a player, and for that, you are to be commended.
We shall see.

(For the record, fighting feeding worked out soo well for the multies.. they found a new thing that others were already doing legitimately. And they always will find something else, unless you fight the ability to multi, as opposed to playing styles. You are not fighting multiing, you are fighting playing styles that hurt you. There is nothing you can say that will convince anyone otherwise, because for all intents and purposes, that is exactly what it is. You can remove playing style after playing style until all that is left is your way, but what will that accomplish?) :-) It amuses me.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Fighting feeding led to Q being the least $ and "friend" influenced game by Kingdom Games. That was a feat in itself, was it not?
You still continue to assume things. Where did I say that playing style hurt me? I have used it a couple of times, never complained when it was used against me. But multies that create account, let it sit there for 10 days inactive, then use generated ATs to raid and farm and snipe the best accounts in game? That is a whole different matter..

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Fix the blood realm, make it so the only way to mass, sab or ac beyond a set number of turns impossible outside of a war realm.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Jedi~Tank wrote:Fix the blood realm, make it so the only way to mass, sab or ac beyond a set number of turns impossible outside of a war realm.
Different server.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Fix the blood realm, make it so the only way to mass, sab or ac beyond a set number of turns impossible outside of a war realm.
Different server.
Sorry

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
kynell
Forum Irregular

Neimenljivi yes 5x rule best but to stop them just building up 1 stat should make it so all there stats have to be 5x rule of ur ur stats not just the 1 stat that way stopping them from building just 1 stat and massing
nimious
Fledgling Forumer

As I said before, the best way would be by changing the prices of techs (by adding a penalty for difference between average tech and tech that player want to upgrade; if he has def tech 0, spy tech 0, MS tech 0 and attack tech 10k, then his average tech is 2500. difference is then 7500, or 3x his average tech, so penalty should increase the cost of his attach tech by idk 9x(square of difference)). So that it would be too expensive to build just one or two techs. That way people could still be playing this (annoying) play style, but doing so would take almost as much time as players, who play the game normal way.

Because right now we have huge problem. Star wars for example spend around 5k ATs, and half of those ATs were spent massing people from top 10. Jack's def was completely massed away, and he spend 40k ATs. Then there is Nitro. He spend little more than 2k ATs, and if he spend 1k more, he will be capable (and he will if I know him) to sab everyone.
If nothing is changed, we will start loosing players. And that is not something we can afford with number of players this server has...
kynell
Forum Irregular

he tried to hit me once and failed and hasn't hit me since from the hits I saw it appears star wars doesn't like players from the divine for some reason wat did u guys do to annoy him? and snipers are a pain in the butt tho there is nothing u can do except keep a eye on logs and if he builds anything or starts massing some1 sab him out and in mean time keep ur nox on
nimious
Fledgling Forumer

What the divine did to him? Nothing, but he is someone's multi (99%), and that someone doesn't like alliance other than his in top 10.
kynell
Forum Irregular

I just assumed divine done something to him coz only logs I saw was him mass jack and I saw a few hits on others figured he had a reason for it but could be a multi tho tho if he is multi game cops should be able to see and ban right?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Not currently, they are just to fight feeding. :)
Multiing is for the game admins, i.e. Forum. Neimenljivi is the channel to communicate through though. (Right Neim?)
kynell
Forum Irregular

im started to get bored of this server now I got rank 1 for the first time the other day and lost it in bout 2 secs u guys all spend $ on here so I cannot win I thought u can only buy supporter statues once didn't know u could get it every week I fail to see the point in playing for a 100$ prize if ur gonna spend more than that to ewin
nimious
Fledgling Forumer

Most of the people in top 10 didn't spent $ this era (I only know for one who did). But those players are more active than most (and also more experienced).

About banning that multi: it's impossible to prove that he's a multi ;)
You have to be really incompetent to produce proof that connect your acc with your multi acc.
kynell
Forum Irregular

im very active here and yet top 5 guys are a lot better stats than me and more turns than me so unless they been feeding or $ spending I don't see how they can be so far ahead and as for the multi thing I thought the admins catch multis by there i.p address?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

kynell wrote:as for the multi thing I thought the admins catch multis by there i.p address?
Among a few other things, yes.

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”