{Ez0}Honvik
Forum Newbie

Hi New!

Just Acended :) hiya
Flavar
Forum Elite
ID: 0

welcome nice to have you here
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

yeah hey dude, you like it ?
{Ez0}Honvik
Forum Newbie

most confused what everything does :P
Flavar
Forum Elite

feel free to pm me ingame and i will try to help
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
{Ez0}Honvik
Forum Newbie

cheers i'll jusr do that :)
Flavar
Forum Elite

Well i send you some explanations. Could you send them back so that i can safe them. :-D :-D :-D :-D
i forgot to do that... :roll: :roll:
alterian

hi guys

just ascendet and :shock: but i think that im doing ok, i just hope that i will not leave this uper-state of existence premature :D
Flavar
Forum Elite

congrats and you wont. stil has to be activated..
alterian

yea i know but i already have some fans our there that send me some nice welcome mes like "i see your ascended prepare to get raided" and "you prolly did chose the right stuff but when you out of PPT i will descend you" so it was nice wile it lasted, now i will be on vacation mode until i will ascend again and i hope to ascend with enough LF to live and figthe another day
Spud3912
Forum Irregular

who are the people threatening you? send me a PM with their names
daivahataka
Forum Irregular

alterian wrote:yea i know but i already have some fans our there that send me some nice welcome mes like "i see your ascended prepare to get raided" and "you prolly did chose the right stuff but when you out of PPT i will descend you" so it was nice wile it lasted, now i will be on vacation mode until i will ascend again and i hope to ascend with enough LF to live and figthe another day

That's mean, don't worry they can't as yet descend you. I too had to go on a long vacation mode after in one night my entire account defences and a large chuck of my guided were gone by one person so I was worried about being descended and also about what would happen after their next attack. Came back earlier this month, doing ok so far.
Flavar
Forum Elite

They cant descend you yet. And i will help you if you want. tell me who they are and we will see if the fair players cant protect you. If you need any advise feel free to ask.
Angry_I
Forum Grunt
Race: NanoTiMaster

dude I will try to protect and help you as much as I can. talk more on YM.
alterian

well this guy is the first 1 that threaten me, i had no enemies so far if some1 told me not to atack him, i set my relation with him to peace and suggested him to set his relation with me to peace also.(only that he knows that he cant do anything to me in main so he threaten me in the ascendet server because im there only for 3 days).
I ask you help only for advices because he threatend me with 1 of the best aliance and i dont whant to drag any1 else in to this.
so i whould apreciate it if you whould advice me in what upgrade should i make so he will have 1 hard time descending me
thanks

Return to “The Indu”