Help Guide for Indu Players?

All Indu discussion
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

El Tio wrote:the indu can not be beaten since our leader is chuck norris

Heh El Tio, you are the man.

Chuck Norris once entered an eating contest but was disqualified when he stopped eating hotdogs and started eating spectators.

Once a grizzly bear threatened to eat Chuck Norris. Chuck showed the bear his fist and the bear proceeded to eat himself, because it would be the less painful way to die.

After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Chuck Norris. His reasoning? It was more “humane”.

Chuck Norris doesn't stub his toes. He accidentally destroys chairs, bedframes, and sidewalks.

You get the point...

And if Chuck Norris is our leader, his back-up is Jack Bauer...

Jack Bauer's favorite color is severe terror alert red. Jack Bauer's next favorite color is violet, only because it sounds so much like violent.

-Chunky

Loving America's heroes...

EDIT:

I'm sorry, but can you ever have enough Chuck Norris jokes in an Indu post? No.

If you want a list of Chuck Norris' enemies, just check the extinct species list.

If Superman and The Flash were to race to the edge of space you know who would win? Chuck Norris.

In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.

Chuck norris has counted to infinity. Twice.
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
Alec/A H S
Forum Regular

you forget Charlton Geston
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

remember, the use of chuck norris is considered a war crime.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Alec/A H S
Forum Regular

we only use him in self defense
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Yeah, Chuck Norris is only for defense. Now Jack Bauer and MacGuyver on the other hand...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Anakuro
Forum Newbie

Can i purchase an Indu weekly, please.
Thufir_Hawat
Forum Regular

UGH, Damm.

Thank You Flavar for starting the thread, sorry to see 98% of it is spam. Aren't there Mods around?
ZS Agent281
Forum Intermediate
Location: At the edges of the universe, waiting, replicating.

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:remember, the use of chuck norris is considered a war crime.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

That is a mod. A super mod infact. :twisted:
By Haktar-
Thufir_Hawat
Forum Regular

Yeah, I know, he was the one that answered my request to view this forum.

Still it is Spam.
Alec/A H S
Forum Regular

by ascndening we have earned the right to spam at will in our forum
Thufir_Hawat
Forum Regular

So the forum is not here to help anyone?

By filling threads that may help people with spam it pretty much defeats the purpose of having them.

Not that I expected to find much but this is less than even I expected.
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

Gukumatz wrote:So the forum is not here to help anyone?

By filling threads that may help people with spam it pretty much defeats the purpose of having them.

Not that I expected to find much but this is less than even I expected.

Excuse me, but **** you.

Read the first post, like you said yourself, it pretty much says all you need to know.

Want more? Ask specific questions, if you'll look around all the ascended forums, you'll see plenty of that, and plenty of helpful responses.

What did you expect in this thread? 4 pages of "Specific instruction on how to get a top 5 ranked account?" Flavar started this with the purpose of providing some general help to fellow Indu, and that has been done. Noone here, or anyone else in ascension, is going to take your hand and walk you through it. When you joined main, or quantum, or chaos, was there an instruction guide? **Filtered** no, you figured it out for yourself, or asked your friends for help. This is ascension, the server for the supposed ELITE of sgw, and that implies that you should be able to get along just fine without any training wheels.

There are those here that have been ascended since day 1, or close to it, and they were flat out the beta testers, with all sorts of bugs and absolutely zero knowledge of ascension, and the majority of them got along just fine. You have the benefit of months of knowledge that's been floating around the forums and in pm's, while we had nothing!

And what did we get as a reward for taking the less trodden path? The right to spam all we freaking wanted, and to *&*&*& slap anyone that questioned our spamming. Now please, go back to whatever it is you day in your spare time, and never cross Chuck Norris again.
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
Thufir_Hawat
Forum Regular

Yeah finally a decent explanation.

No I dont expect any hand feed instructions, been ascended for a month and basically had been doing what the fourm appears to have suggested anyway.

No I dont ever expect to be in the top 5, technically impossible unless they all quit with a lot of other players or there is a reset, even for those that like to buy their way up, I prefer to see where I can get on my own.

I was just surprised at the amount of Spam here. So I will prepare myself to stop reading when it starts.

As far as Chuck Norris goes Ive been a fan since long before most in this forum were born.
Jack_White
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: System Lord
ID: 6153

The Indu are the fearless spammers of the forums! :-D
We live to build up LF and spam in our section of the forums and when we think Psi isn't watching throw around Chuck Norris and co!

That's what it's all about :-D

The signature is outdated, but so am I! And I like it, though the alliance no longer exists.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Look, not much happens in ascension. Basically, all you need to know is to increase your production capacity and then pad your stats.

We have no wars up here (normally) so we have to fill in with some talk. Mostly it's just a place where people who have ascended can have a nice convo with other like-minded and like-powered individuals.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “The Indu”