Becoming Unaccended issues

Hloeric
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Hloeric - Forums, New Grounds
Tanoth - Main, Asscended

Becoming Unaccended issues

Some of you may remember about me not being able to decend myself, I have now successfully managed to change all 3 race personalities to a non ascended selection and I am still a semi ascended race (Diamon), what do I do now??? my game name is Tanoth.

In summary all 3 race personalities are now un ascended selections and im still stuck as a semi ascended race unable to gain G&R to ascend again
Sol
Forum Addict

Re: Becoming Unaccended issues

I assume your max ascended?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

There's another thread from a few weeks ago in this section, The account is Tanoth (1933680).

viewtopic.php?f=211&t=201260
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Hloeric
Forum Newbie
Tanoth - Main, Asscended

My game account is Tanoth :) the fix me and support thought we found failed.

I am ascended level 5 so should be able to descend and re ascend im confused there is nothing else I can do without admin help now I believe
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Forced your race to regular unascended, you should be able to ascend when you have the Glory.

The Daimon trap is still very much a trap, need to outline the process and make sure there is a viable way out without being pulled back in. :)
Hloeric
Forum Newbie
Tanoth - Main, Asscended

you say you have made me unascended??? I have just logged on and am still a Daimon :S still unable to get G&R. my ascended account was a lot more fun than this and im doubting if I am even going to be able to get it back if I get pulled back everytime I turn the computer off this is a massive issue in the game and I don't know what can be done now because if you are setting my account to unascended and I log on and it becomes a Semi Ascended again there is no hope :(
Support
Site Admin

No, you are not a Daimon.. but just to confirm, 1933680 - Tanoth, this is you, right?
Hloeric
Forum Newbie
Tanoth - Main, Asscended

i logged in and i had Daimon account i went to the Command center > Race Change (0) > selected aggressive - increased offence > ticked it > clicked race change personality type and it came up with "You need 'Race Changes' left to change race attributes. You have 0 left." but on reload the whole layout of my decended account changed and no longer a Daimon :) thanks support
Support
Site Admin

Great to hear. :) When you ascend, you will go to level 6 (LG+1).

Thanks for getting back with the positive info!
Hloeric
Forum Newbie
Tanoth - Main, Asscended

no problem thanks for all the assistance, i do recommend though if someone does have their account forced to unascended like mine has been after all the changes have been made to the race personalities then to do the sequence as i have done above to try and jerk the game into recognising the change because even after the forced descend it will still appear to the player they are a Diamon until they make the game recognise the change
Hloeric
Forum Newbie
Tanoth - Main, Asscended

changed my mind.....DARN IT....logged back in and im a Diamon again o.O that delete account button is looking all the more sweeter o.O
Support
Site Admin

Alright, there is a component based on your status on Ascended that is keeping you a Daimon. I can set you to unascended all I like, but you will always revert to Daimon unless you ascend within the turn of becoming unascended.

I know how to fix it, but that is going to require some changes to the code, not just your account.
For now, you are indeed stuck as a Daimon.
Hloeric
Forum Newbie
Tanoth - Main, Asscended

o.O well thank you for finding the coding error at least it is definitive about what is happening :) guess its going to take a very long while to get this sorted then?
Support
Site Admin

It is not an error, Daimons were initially meant as a 'final station', meaning you can get in, but never out. Their concept is flawed, not the code. However, as the concept has changed, the code no longer reflects that reality, so needs to change to accommodate 'ex-Daimons'.

As for the ETA, the longest time is behind us, now that it is clear what needs to change.
Think along the lines of a week and you will not be disappointed. :)

Hloeric wrote:o.O well thank you for finding the coding error at least it is definitive about what is happening :) guess its going to take a very long while to get this sorted then?
Hloeric
Forum Newbie
Tanoth - Main, Asscended

awesome thank you :) the thing is with daimons that it would be a fun part of the game if it wernt for so many little things :) also food for thought, essentially Anubis was ascended but also in the physical realm to, he was in the café with Daniel while a physical shadow of himself was running riot in the galaxy, if you are a daimon i think yes it should change your main game account but should change you ascended account too, not cut you off from your ascended account :D

Return to “Account Issues Archive”