*NG Multi and Main transfer ability

Immortal Soul
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 21207

*NG Multi and Main transfer ability

I recently acquired a legal *multi account through Newgrounds and was hoping to use my NG account to beef up my main but I quickly discovered I can not send resources between the two.

I get a message saying accounts that have shared the same IP can't transfer between one another and to e-mail gameAdmin@gatewars.com to ask for an exception which I did well over a week ago and have yet to receive a response.

Is this supposed to be happening? Are we not supposed to be able to send resources between a NG multi and a Main or am I just unlucky? :roll:

Immortal Soul
Boa
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: *NG Multi and Main transfer ability

Immortal Soul wrote:I recently acquired a legal *multi account through Newgrounds and was hoping to use my NG account to beef up my main but I quickly discovered I can not send resources between the two.

I get a message saying accounts that have shared the same IP can't transfer between one another and to e-mail gameAdmin@gatewars.com to ask for an exception which I did well over a week ago and have yet to receive a response.

Is this supposed to be happening? Are we not supposed to be able to send resources between a NG multi and a Main or am I just unlucky? :roll:

Immortal Soul

Accurate
Spoiler
:smt043
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
Immortal Soul
Fledgling Forumer

What's accurate? Me being unlucky? lol
Boa
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Both lol
Spoiler
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

You are supposed to be able to trade through the broker, you should get a response from that email sooner or later. Could always send a forum PM to support with the details. It could speed things up.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Immortal Soul
Fledgling Forumer

Happy to report that problem has been solved! :-D

Thank you to Support for fixing this. :)

Return to “Account Issues Archive”