Time frame for logging into multiple accounts

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Time frame for logging into multiple accounts

I acquired a new account which is not a NG account, but a standard account.

Am I allowed to login to both primary accounts as well as my NG account on the primary server for any amount of time before I vacay the account I acquired in order to transfer resources?
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Time frame for logging into multiple accounts

usually a 24/48 hour grace period ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

24 hours grace last I heard, does not hurt to send a msg to support@gatewars.com listing the account ID's.

Have fun with your new account :D
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

hokiehomeboy wrote:I acquired a new account which is not a NG account, but a standard account.

Am I allowed to login to both primary accounts as well as my NG account on the primary server for any amount of time before I vacay the account I acquired in order to transfer resources?
24 hrs like Clock said , though a few hrs +/- aint really going to matter.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Clockwork wrote:24 hours grace last I heard, does not hurt to send a msg to support@gatewars.com listing the account ID's.

Have fun with your new account :D

I remember reading that thread which others have seen as well, but cannot seem to be found any longer. Perhaps it was before the advent of the NG accounts?

I would appreciate an admin to weigh in on the question.
Signature Here

Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

No problem.

24h transition period, any deviation needs to be discussed and sanctioned beforehand or will be treated as illegitimate use of multiple accounts. (Use either support or gameadmin@gatewars.com or forum PM, and do not initiate the procedure without sanction.)
During the transition period, no attacking, sabbing or any other interaction with accounts other than the one you are transferring to are allowed.

Any other questions about this?
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Support wrote:No problem.

24h transition period, any deviation needs to be discussed and sanctioned beforehand or will be treated as illegitimate use of multiple accounts. (Use either support or gameadmin@gatewars.com or forum PM, and do not initiate the procedure without sanction.)
During the transition period, no attacking, sabbing or any other interaction with accounts other than the one you are transferring to are allowed.

Any other questions about this?
You have answered some very important questions and I thank you.

So if you acquire a new account, there is a 24 hour grace period that you can login to both accounts before you must vacay one and still be safely within game rules so long as the purpose is to transfer resources or even one planet in that 24 hour frame from one account to the other? No attacking, sabbing, spying, god questing, recons, DMs, DIs, Attacks, Assault Directly, etc etc (just so we cover both servers here)

A bit more clarification would be great. Also do you need to ask by email for an IP exception to do this transfer so you can transfer resources on both servers (Naq/Planet/UU and also DMU)
Signature Here

reborn
Forum Elite

Recons does not class as an attack all the rest you asked about is classed as an attack and means you have to wait 24 hrs from that attack so no they wouldnt be allowed.

I,P exception would be needed, but your can also use a friend "3rd person" to help to transfer stuff, same thing for ascended.

Though ascended does not have an I,P exception on there so u have to use "3rd person" or a separte I,P.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Return to “Account Issues Archive”