Timeframe on IP Exception

overlord elz
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Judgement
ID: 56762
Alternate name(s): ~Overlord~, The Golden Goat, Lord Elzaer

Timeframe on IP Exception

I have emailed support regarding my new NG account being granted an exception so I can ascend to main (sold my old NG account).

It has been 7 days and haven't heard anything. What is the normal time-frame for a response?
"Crawling back to SGW like a bird on its belly"
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: Timeframe on IP Exception

Click ME to see normal response times. So in your case, a week is within the norm.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
overlord elz
Forum Irregular

Awesome, I must of just got lucky when I got the Main+NG exception added the first time, turn around was only a day :)

Will keep on keeping on and keep checking my email for updates

Can probably be locked now.
overlord elz
Forum Irregular

Have been waiting 5 weeks now without response. Have emailed gameadmin and support once a week for the first 3 weeks but gave up.

Is there any hope of me being able to get my new NG account into the Main server?
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Nope.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

overlord elz wrote:Have been waiting 5 weeks now without response. Have emailed gameadmin and support once a week for the first 3 weeks but gave up.

Is there any hope of me being able to get my new NG account into the Main server?
To be honest, I am not sure selling your NG account then making another is even really allowed now. In the past, before the more stringent rules on ownership were introduced, people used the NG server as an account factory, levelling new NG accounts as fast as possible, stripping them of resources or selling them once they ascended to Main and starting over again (accounts that follow this behaviour are now subject to deletion).

Your best bet would be to send Support a PM here on the forum, just in case there is a problem with email. Nobody else can aid you further I am afraid.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
overlord elz
Forum Irregular

Clockwork wrote:
overlord elz wrote:Have been waiting 5 weeks now without response. Have emailed gameadmin and support once a week for the first 3 weeks but gave up.

To be honest, I am not sure selling your NG account then making another is even really allowed now. In the past, before the more stringent rules on ownership were introduced, people used the NG server as an account factory, levelling new NG accounts as fast as possible, stripping them of resources or selling them once they ascended to Main and starting over again (accounts that follow this behaviour are now subject to deletion).

Your best bet would be to send Support a PM here on the forum, just in case there is a problem with email. Nobody else can aid you further I am afraid.
Thanks Clock,

Yeah in hindsight I shouldn't of traded the NG (looking at you ~Rikki~ [-X ), didn't realise the implications it had, but makes sense to stop exploitation. I can look for an NG shell that someone doesn't want anymore... that is legal right?

It is no biggie as I can manage without one and probably helps my decision in trying to wind-down from the game
overlord elz
Forum Irregular

Am not allowed to ascend a second account from NG regardless of circumatsnaces, so if anyone is returning to the game and wants an NG ready to jump to main let me know and I will give you the details.

Will post a topic in accounts for free so clock you can lock this one up when you are ready

Return to “Account Issues Archive”