Moderator: Suggestion/Reports Mods

KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

Re: something went wrong

Post by KOS » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:00 pm

im soooo going to mass the crap out of all i see when this gets sorted... lol i need admin id's please :P

KOS
Forum Intermediate

Post by KOS » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:49 pm

i have sent all required emails and guess now that i must wait a response still. if it helps i will call a Vendetta with any admin of your choosing... all you got to do is turn me back on :P lol

so far my list of people i will not attack : Juliette :)

curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Post by curtthehurt1 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:20 pm

KOS wrote:i have sent all required emails and guess now that i must wait a response still. if it helps i will call a Vendetta with any admin of your choosing... all you got to do is turn me back on :P lol

so far my list of people i will not attack : Juliette :)

dude. that sucks bro. jason deals with it on his own schedule, could be 2 hours or 4 months. makes no difference to him. good luck
SpoilerShow

Haikon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 36462

Post by Haikon » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:54 pm

The way I see it is the lesson here is not to untrain your bazillion spies while I am ACing you. Problem solved ;)

Hope you get it straightened out soon. Pretty sure after all that we have a war/war set :)

KOS
Forum Intermediate

Post by KOS » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:23 am

yeah im not impressed, kinda hard to believe this is the response i get after blowing over $1000 this month alone on the game that now i cant play... im not a cheater but i am a bit pissed off now. what a waste of time and money...

Juliette
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Post by Juliette » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:42 am

KOS wrote:yeah im not impressed, kinda hard to believe this is the response i get after blowing over $1000 this month alone on the game that now i cant play... im not a cheater but i am a bit pissed off now. what a waste of time and money...
You are supposed to be back now, anyway. I got in touch with admin like I said I would.

I would also like to note, that everyone gets the same response time:
1~7 days for support@gatewars.com (admittedly we have had a few setbacks over the past few months)
1~24 hours for urgent@gatewars.com (over-use it, and you will suffer from 'cry-wolf-syndrome')

Thank you for your patience!

"I do not expect an easy fight - just one I cannot lose."

"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."

SpoilerShow
"Just as the Mother Confessor is the final arbiter of truth through her magic, she is also the final arbiter of power. The word of the Mother Confessor is law."

Juliette: Newgrounds Game Rep & Developer Contact me about Newgrounds suggestions/issues/bugs.

Forum - Unicron
Psyko - Soundwave
Haz - Shockwave
Buck - Grimlock
Dovahkiin - Starscream
Noobert - Sunstorm
Sol - Thundercracker
Sarevok - Skywarp
Legendary Apophis - Cyclonus
Clockwork - Reflector
ertyuio - Divebomb
Kikaz - Rampage

KOS
Forum Intermediate

Post by KOS » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:44 am

sorry, i will try it out. thanks for the help! im just a little wound up since this account costs more than my car :) and i know im not a cheater, and i can prove it to any that think i may be... just challenge me to an onliner and see how bad i suck lol obviously not a cheater :P

Return to “Banned Archive”