something went wrong

KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

Re: something went wrong

im soooo going to mass the crap out of all i see when this gets sorted... lol i need admin id's please :P
KOS
Forum Intermediate

i have sent all required emails and guess now that i must wait a response still. if it helps i will call a Vendetta with any admin of your choosing... all you got to do is turn me back on :P lol

so far my list of people i will not attack : Juliette :)
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

KOS wrote:i have sent all required emails and guess now that i must wait a response still. if it helps i will call a Vendetta with any admin of your choosing... all you got to do is turn me back on :P lol

so far my list of people i will not attack : Juliette :)

dude. that sucks bro. jason deals with it on his own schedule, could be 2 hours or 4 months. makes no difference to him. good luck
Spoiler

Haikon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 36462

The way I see it is the lesson here is not to untrain your bazillion spies while I am ACing you. Problem solved ;)

Hope you get it straightened out soon. Pretty sure after all that we have a war/war set :)

KOS
Forum Intermediate

yeah im not impressed, kinda hard to believe this is the response i get after blowing over $1000 this month alone on the game that now i cant play... im not a cheater but i am a bit pissed off now. what a waste of time and money...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

KOS wrote:yeah im not impressed, kinda hard to believe this is the response i get after blowing over $1000 this month alone on the game that now i cant play... im not a cheater but i am a bit pissed off now. what a waste of time and money...
You are supposed to be back now, anyway. I got in touch with admin like I said I would.

I would also like to note, that everyone gets the same response time:
1~7 days for support@gatewars.com (admittedly we have had a few setbacks over the past few months)
1~24 hours for urgent@gatewars.com (over-use it, and you will suffer from 'cry-wolf-syndrome')

Thank you for your patience!
KOS
Forum Intermediate

sorry, i will try it out. thanks for the help! im just a little wound up since this account costs more than my car :) and i know im not a cheater, and i can prove it to any that think i may be... just challenge me to an onliner and see how bad i suck lol obviously not a cheater :P

Return to “Banned Archive”