banned by bias!

MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

Re: banned by bias!

I fail to see what money has anything to do with any of this... at all. You've been caught in the past numerous times from the sound of it. You've been caught again. Apparently you can't get it through you head to not cheat. Just like you've been asked to stop creating/deleting accounts.

Just your behavior alone has been suspicious. You sell an account. You create a new account. You delete it. Create a quitting thread. You're given an account. You delete it. You bump your quitting thread. You create a new account. Now you're getting game admin's personal information and talking about going to visit him. Yeah. Very unstable and suspicious behavior.

Sorry KOS, but harsh isn't even an average farmer.
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

i posted those as proof how often harsh is farming, maybe not such a strange coincidence that someone messed up and lost 580T. was my thoughts is all, had no clue till now that there was other accounts involved.
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

just keep multing and cheating H.. you'll end up like a admin like J one day too..

or is it the whole takes a theif to catch a theif thing??

why can't ingame isp and forum isp's be used to check on multis.. surely if someones ip here and ingames matches someone in both cases more indicative (unless your J and P, who happen to work, live together, apparently)... where is good ol Phil these days??? very quiet lately
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

fem fatale wrote:just keep multing and cheating H.. you'll end up like a admin like J one day too..

or is it the whole takes a theif to catch a theif thing??

why can't ingame isp and forum isp's be used to check on multis.. surely if someones ip here and ingames matches someone in both cases more indicative (unless your J and P, who happen to work, live together, apparently)... where is good ol Phil these days??? very quiet lately
Because knowing how to cheat and having enough dignity to not do the same are horses of 2 VERY different colors. It allows you to find those that do and report them as such. ISPs and IPs do not matter when it comes to finding cheaters.

*EDIT: I was essentially told that if I want to use my legal NG ascended and primary ascended I would have to use what others use to cheat illegally. That is where the game is at this point.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

I'm surprised you got a second chance if busted in the past for cheating, No where in your rant did you mention that you were innocent for your past crimes either. None of us apart from H and Support know the complete story however IMO one to many chances were given.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

[10:08:04] Iflux Delta: you got your acc unbanned ?
[10:09:32] mello smile: Deleted
[10:09:41] mello smile: Start fresh
[10:10:24] Iflux Delta: so you have unascended acc now ?
[10:10:24] Iflux Delta: :D
[10:10:58] mello smile: Yea and a ngm massing me daily lol :D
[10:11:08] mello smile: So im haveing fun :D
He's already got himself another account to build up.

I hope you behave yourself on this 3rd chance mate [-X

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

There is no third chance.

This player is permanently banned.
I do not appreciate being played for a fool.
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

Support wrote:There is no third chance.

Nope just a theif :-"
I had one account and u ban it witch just goes to show as long as u throw. A few hundred $$$ at admin hell keep ya i on the otherhand 1 acct and yes i know theres only 1. Get banned
Some just looking for money and then banning
MaxSterling
Forum Elite

harshfello wrote:Nope just a theif :-"
I had one account and u ban it witch just goes to show as long as u throw. A few hundred $$$ at admin hell keep ya i on the otherhand 1 acct and yes i know theres only 1. Get banned
:---)
Actually it goes to show that you should have come clean the first time and provided all the IDs you created so there was no doubt that you were trying to play legitimately. Instead, you get banned multiple times... and you have been given more opportunities to redeem yourself than have been given to others. There is nobody to blame but yourself.
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

MaxSterling wrote:
harshfello wrote:Nope just a theif :-"
:---)
Actually it goes to show that you should have come clean the first time and provided all the IDs you created so there was no doubt that you were trying to play legitimately. Instead, you get banned multiple times... and you have been given more opportunities to redeem yourself than have been given to others. There is nobody to blame but yourself.
Funny bc the obly account i have has been banned so how is that lieing??
MaxSterling
Forum Elite

harshfello wrote:Funny bc the obly account i have has been banned so how is that lieing??
First off, you were banned. That means you aren't welcome back.

Secondly...
[10:08:04] Iflux Delta: you got your acc unbanned ?
[10:09:32] mello smile: Deleted
[10:09:41] mello smile: Start fresh
[10:10:24] Iflux Delta: so you have unascended acc now ?
[10:10:24] Iflux Delta: :D
[10:10:58] mello smile: Yea and a ngm massing me daily lol :D
[10:11:08] mello smile: So im haveing fun :D
You weren't massed daily. It was one day... and you went crying to DDE for help. So basically you lied to iFlux. Lie after lie. I guess after you swim in your own crap long enough, you start believing your own crap.
Arch_enemy
Forum Grunt
Alliance: noneya
Race: Godz
ID: 81052

i really don't think there is enough evidence on either side, admin in my eyes can not prove him guilty on an assumption... that is ridiculous. needs to proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

when admin gets some actual set in concrete proof that with out a doubt proves that he is then he shouldn't be banned for getting a nice naq hit...

goodluck harsh and i hope admin removes this wrongful ban
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Arch_enemy wrote:i really don't think there is enough evidence on either side, admin in my eyes can not prove him guilty on an assumption... that is ridiculous. needs to proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

when admin gets some actual set in concrete proof that with out a doubt proves that he is then he shouldn't be banned for getting a nice naq hit...

Arch not to be a sticky beak but how do you know that Support does now have enough details to have the player perma banned? They were at least caught cheating once. Support will not post details regarding a players banning etc on the forums which is how it should be. Hell thats between 3 people...the banned player...Support and Admin J.

You gone and done it now, Big mumma is angry. Perhaps harshfello you should take this matter to private pm instead of trying to gain public support on something that is sinking harder then the Costa Concordia (2012 throw back lol).
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Arch_enemy
Forum Grunt
Alliance: noneya
Race: Godz
ID: 81052

~Odin~ #51 wrote:
Arch_enemy wrote:i really don't think there is enough evidence on either side, admin in my eyes can not prove him guilty on an assumption... that is ridiculous. needs to proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Arch not to be a sticky beak but how do you know that Support does now have enough details to have the player perma banned? They were at least caught cheating once. Support will not post details regarding a players banning etc on the forums which is how it should be. Hell thats between 3 people...the banned player...Support and Admin J.

You gone and done it now, Big mumma is angry. Perhaps harshfello you should take this matter to private pm instead of trying to gain public support on something that is sinking harder then the Costa Concordia (2012 throw back lol).

come on odie.. it should be put out there for everyone to see, either guilty or not guilty.
if the player is guilty then shame them... if not then let people see and use a jury based decision rather than potentially corrupt management, its not hard to keep things under covers when your the boss of it all and dictates the policies and who sees what...

if they have to proof then i say let them show us all this is community and a society, its the same as RL just allows people the freedom of being whoever they want to be. start running this more like a democracy and see the corruptness disappear.

its no secret that some shady stuff does happen, at least give people the chance to publicly stick up for them selves. idk how its run in other countries but in AUS everything can be viewed by the public, that means all court cases all evidences for everyone to see
Sol
Forum Addict

Arch_enemy wrote:
~Odin~ #51 wrote:

come on odie.. it should be put out there for everyone to see, either guilty or not guilty.
if the player is guilty then shame them... if not then let people see and use a jury based decision rather than potentially corrupt management, its not hard to keep things under covers when your the boss of it all and dictates the policies and who sees what...

if they have to proof then i say let them show us all this is community and a society, its the same as RL just allows people the freedom of being whoever they want to be. start running this more like a democracy and see the corruptness disappear.

its no secret that some shady stuff does happen, at least give people the chance to publicly stick up for them selves. idk how its run in other countries but in AUS everything can be viewed by the public, that means all court cases all evidences for everyone to see
He is guilty. No corrupt management.

For the sake of privacy, details aren't (obviously) released to the public, the details that aren't under the privacy guise wouldn't help much in the way of disapproving.
Even so, what proof an admin can show you, could be fabricated. Hence there is no point in proof/name/shame.

The best you could get is to have more than one admin weigh in, like I just did.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Banned Archive”