banned by bias!

Arch_enemy
Forum Grunt
Alliance: noneya
Race: Godz
ID: 81052

Re: banned by bias!

are you saying that admin wouldn't stick together? now im not saying admin is corrupt at all, im just stating that there is a possibility that people may not have a fair chance at defending themselves... if there is a way to change this then what harm would it do?
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

By playing, you agree to the following terms:

GateWars_Main comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by applicable law. The game or its owners or operators may not be held responsible for any disruption of service, loss of data, game play malfunction, or other events or conditions that are undesirable to the user, under any circumstances. There are no guarantees of the quality or consistency of service and is under no obligation to deliver such service.

The game reserves the right to ban, suspend, delete, or modify accounts at any time for any or no reason.
The game Admins are not required to tell cheaters anything.. informing them how they were detected on cheating, would likely only give them information how to avoid being caught on their next try.

Similarly, posting such information in public isn't desirable for anyone.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

Facts that remains true
1.admin juliette hates me,
2. How can i be a multi when i have no acctive account
3. My own account that was banned means i had no active account.
3. If i have only 1 acct witch was smile. Admin rep juliette had no right to ban as i was playing by rules
4. She has no proof to prove me wrong just useing her ban finger and hatred.
5. Banning my ng was uncalled for
6. If admin wasnt corroupt they would also give everyone 100% facts
1. Ips show no connection
2. You assumed samantha2012 was mine
3. You banned my ng without reason
4. Just goes back to the ss incident. Where truth becomes undone admin trys to cover up.
Arch_enemy
Forum Grunt
Alliance: noneya
Race: Godz
ID: 81052

harshfello wrote:Facts that remains true
1.admin juliette hates me,
2. How can i be a multi when i have no acctive account
3. My own account that was banned means i had no active account.
3. If i have only 1 acct witch was smile. Admin rep juliette had no right to ban as i was playing by rules
4. She has no proof to prove me wrong just useing her ban finger and hatred.
5. Banning my ng was uncalled for
6. If admin wasnt corroupt they would also give everyone 100% facts
1. Ips show no connection
2. You assumed samantha2012 was mine
3. You banned my ng without reason
4. Just goes back to the ss incident. Where truth becomes undone admin trys to cover up.
proof of crime needs to be shown
Caprila

Please re-read the toc I posted, which every player agreed to upon registration.

The admins are not obligated to provide proof to the individual involved. The fact Juliette spoke to him on several occasions, after each of his bans, was her choice.

They certainly aren't obligated to provide anything to you Arch Enemy, nothing but a curious bystander :razz:

Any 'defense' Harshfellow wants to make for himself, regarding his continuing cheating, should be made imo, via the ingame email (gameadmin@gatewars.com)

Public trolling topics about the administration, rarely, if ever, have any benefit :)

~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Caprila wrote:Please re-read the toc I posted, which every player agreed to upon registration.

The admins are not obligated to provide proof to the individual involved. The fact Juliette spoke to him on several occasions, after each of his bans, was her choice.

They certainly aren't obligated to provide anything to you Arch Enemy, nothing but a curious bystander :razz:

Any 'defense' Harshfellow wants to make for himself, regarding his continuing cheating, should be made imo, via the ingame email (gameadmin@gatewars.com)

Public trolling topics about the administration, rarely, if ever, have any benefit :)
:smt025
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Caprila wrote:Please re-read the toc I posted, which every player agreed to upon registration.

It gets the word out though ..... and people will judge by themselves .... and act accordingly ...

Not providing proof or not getting responses at all makes people delete their accounts and never come back :) or they will haunt and **Filtered** on the forums making more ruckus then 'desirable' :D
Caprila

Public 'discussion' on a month old ban is over.

If the thread author (harshfello) has anything constructive to add, please pm a 'For Admin' Mod.

Return to “Banned Archive”