talamasca.

Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Re: talamasca.

Juliette wrote:@cjl: :smt043 By that logic, none of what you say can be taken seriously because a while ago, you made a joke.
Reconsider that line of thinking.

As for 'admin', I mean the site owner, the guy I work with on a near-daily basis, and whom I trust to make a fair judgement. *grin* I think he would know if I was cheating, n'est-ce pas?

@everyone else: sorry for feeding this one, but I have nothing better to do since my PC blew up, woe is me.

Additionally, how do you prove you do not do something? :-k

Well tbh I doubt J would care if you cheated.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Legendary Apophis wrote:People can only speculate, Admin Jason is the only one who gives final answers in these cases. :-k
However, sometimes the accusers don't even listen to Admin's final answer on the matter and still maintain their accusations...

And more often than not, those accusers come out right. Scripts, game updates, basically most things we've **Filtered** about that's been ignored countless times by Mr. Fair Admin has had some form of truth behind it that Mr. Clueless Admin has had to finally accept.

As for the Juliette things, I frankly don't give a **Filtered**.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

GL proving things CJL.. even if you do ppl will still not believe you and crucify you as the liar.. ie the whole JockPrincess episode.

the facts are Juliette has roled played both sexes before similaniously .. on this very forum and ingame ( Calope, "her brother" and her best friend .. ie the whole Ella Dan coma drama) .. plus all the other forum personas Juliette has..

in this game and forum, if it waddles like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck its probably a giraffe or maybe a pony :/
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

sorry but i had to lol at this, seriously guys? Grow the **Filtered** up lol they live together or something, dont mean they log into eachothers accounts and **Filtered**.

Me and my brother use to play games like SGAW, but we never logged into eachothers accounts even though we were the same IP.
Raven
Forum Elite

I am in Talasmasca aswell. I never realized how good it is like to be a multi of Juliette.
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

CJL and the others - grow the **Filtered** up please. I saw the thread on the HVE forums, and I thought WTH. But I had a feeling of 'Hey, you hate her, fine. If you solve it with an teambattle I won't mind, as long as you don't cause a war or other big ruckus'.

This however...
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

this is lulz love u cj and tet u keep on trolling u trolling bugger u

#-o
Spoiler
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

you did have 2 accounts at one time im pretty sure way back when the whole coma **Filtered** happened but you only played one
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Almost38 wrote:you did have 2 accounts at one time im pretty sure way back when the whole coma **Filtered** happened but you only played one
she had 3 actually, her own Callope/EllaDan
her "Boyfriend" Castor memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8484
and
Emma Desala
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8607
those last two were playing during her coma.. it was just her main one she asked not be touched while she was on life support.

and what do you know viewtopic.php?f=209&t=202021&start=30
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

You are allowed to have as many forum accounts as you want. (In fact many players here have many to roleplay on) You are allowed to own accounts ingame but only play on one. (+ NGM)

This thread is since 2012 - why bring this up now except to slander and to cause some drama? I did read over it and I do see a lot of guessing but a lack of hard evidence except someone had a hunch.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Kjarkur wrote:You are allowed to have as many forum accounts as you want. (In fact many players here have many to roleplay on) You are allowed to own accounts ingame but only play on one. (+ NGM)

This thread is since 2012 - why bring this up now except to slander and to cause some drama? I did read over it and I do see a lot of guessing but a lack of hard evidence except someone had a hunch.
Tends to be the problem from a players perspective. We lack the necessary tools to prove 100% our claims.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Kjarkur wrote:You are allowed to have as many forum accounts as you want. (In fact many players here have many to roleplay on) You are allowed to own accounts ingame but only play on one. (+ NGM)

First I'm going to quote Kj's thread, as he's very eloquently said exactly what was on my mind.

Second, don't necro year old threads. Most know this section is modded more stringently than others, and necroing is a no, no.

Third, if anyone wants to make a serious INGAME accusation against a player/alliance, provide their id's, give a reason and make a new thread.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”

Return to “Report Archive”