minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Re: talamasca.

Juliette wrote:
minisaiyan wrote:again you do not deny you multi.
I have no multi, outside the forum.

If you have such irrefutable proof that allows you to use your absolutes, oh logician, show us. ;) Or show admin. *grin*

highlighted red: difference?

Remove your first comma and state that you have no multi outside of this forum. I have studied English (though not to the level I should have) and relise that punctuation can be deceiving, and by inserting such a simple mark, meaning can be lost in its entirety.
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

minisaiyan wrote:
Juliette wrote:

If you have such irrefutable proof that allows you to use your absolutes, oh logician, show us. ;) Or show admin. *grin*

Remove your first comma and state that you have no multi outside of this forum. I have studied English (though not to the level I should have) and relise that punctuation can be deceiving, and by inserting such a simple mark, meaning can be lost in its entirety.

How about WE aren't the ADMIN. There's a pretty clear difference from what WE can do as users and what ADMIN can do as owner.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Sniperblackout wrote:[spoiler]
minisaiyan wrote:
Juliette wrote:

[/spoiler]
How about WE aren't the ADMIN. There's a pretty clear difference from what WE can do as users and what ADMIN can do as owner.

People who know what I mean with this thread, know what I mean
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

People can only speculate, Admin Jason is the only one who gives final answers in these cases. :-k
However, sometimes the accusers don't even listen to Admin's final answer on the matter and still maintain their accusations...
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

I just checked the membership. I revoke my original accusation and remove jim (legendary aphophis) from such accusations.

Sorry Jim, did not mean to include you in this.

At the end of the day, Juliette is close to Jason as a vehicle for him to access the community, I thus unfortunately do not expect to receive the result this report deserves, I merely hope to make those with a couple of braincells that are not already too close to the deceit of this individual aware of the current situation.
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate

Legendary Apophis wrote:People can only speculate, Admin Jason is the only one who gives final answers in these cases. :-k
However, generally the accusers don't even listen to Admin's final answer on the matter and still maintain their accusations...

Fixed a word for you, lol. :P
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

minisaiyan wrote:Remove your first comma and state that you have no multi outside of this forum. I have studied English (though not to the level I should have) and relise that punctuation can be deceiving, and by inserting such a simple mark, meaning can be lost in its entirety.
:smt043 Fine, if it will make you happy, mister Linguist.. I am all about happiness, sharing and caring. *chuckles*

I currently (and for the past 5 years) have no multi in this game or any of its servers. *grin*
(I will have one at some point, though, when I finish ascending in NG? Just some advance warning, as it might lead you to make another thread.. who knows.)

minisaiyan wrote:People who know what I mean with this thread, know what I mean
Yup, you mean to slander, lie and mislead. And you do it well. :lol: We should be proud of you, been a while since I got this kind of attention in public, but you need to learn some manners. It is not decent to lie. [-X
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

what reason would I have to lie, why would I want to drag your name through the mud, without due knowledge and suspicion?
random selection?
boredom?
19th birthday drunken antics?
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Just do the check! **Filtered**. God damn multis!
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

minisaiyan wrote:what reason would I have to lie, why would I want to drag your name through the mud, without due knowledge and suspicion?
random selection?
boredom?
Suspicion, sure, I believe that. And why not, suspicion is good for the soul, it keeps out naïveté.
Knowledge.. lol, impossible to know something that is untrue. (You might want to consider the half-remembered, bitter parting words of an irrelevant retiree with less blind faith, dearie.)
Random selection.. is it ever? I make a nice target, and you know I will react. ;)
Boredom, probably. Not like you have anything better to do, clearly.
19th birthday drunken antics, drunken, I believe, 19, maybe, birthday, no idea. Could be.

Tetrismonkey wrote:Just do the check! **Filtered**. God damn multis!
*grin* Already asked for. By all means. ;)
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

the check will come up with its results.
regardless of how careful some can be, they can get away with anything

as a football(soccer) analogy
suarez got an 8 match ban for racism with no proof
john terry clearly says "**Filtered** black bastard* on live television, 4 match ban

read as:
suarez's ban = forever
terry's ban= 0
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate

minisaiyan wrote:what reason would I have to lie, why would I want to drag your name through the mud, without due knowledge and suspicion?
random selection?
boredom?

You don't currently have a way to show that it's not a lie?
You are asking for proof that she isn't a multi, but you can prove that she is.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Random selection.. is it ever? I make a nice target, and you know I will react.

random.org , else it is pseudo random only. or perhaps weighted in favour of picking you for some reason
Boredom, probably. Not like you have anything better to do, clearly.
well I could sleep, I do have work tomorrow
19th birthday drunken antics, drunken, I believe, 19, maybe, birthday, no idea. Could be.
what would you like, facebook link to see all the well-wishers saying happy birthday, or an image of my ID stating my name and date of birth.

See QAI, my 22 year old brother who has his birthday exactly 3 years 0 days apart from mine if that satisfies you necessities.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Hahaha! :smt043 Why would I need proof that you spend your birthday on this forum doing.. well, this. I could not care less whether it is your birthday or not, lol! For all I care you get drunk for no reason whatsoever. :P

Since I do believe you, though, and since you are a good guy, albeit a terrible, terrible drunk.. Happy birthday. ;) Hope the next one is even better.

Goodnight, sir. *waves*
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

it has not been my birthday for 2 and a half hours. I would have been out, however all of my flatmates leave t go home early in the morning, and my family are... well... not here, which is why im on here.

as for proof. I had approximately a 1/25000 chance of it, maybe 2/25000, but the victors always get to write the history.

Return to “Report Archive”