Concerning multi/script using accounts

Sphinx42
Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: Concerning multi/script using accounts

Two new IDs added to the list: 1990572 (aberg) and 1990574 (sweiss).

Also, a small change in farming behavior - there is now a randomized delay (a few minutes) every time I hit a bot while it's farming; this happened with every single one I caught farming this week, which just goes to further prove their being multies. And far from putting me off, this just makes things easier for me - now, if I happen to see one farming, I can pause it with just one attack, so I have time to do other things while the naq flow is delayed. Great idea, actually - I'd like to thank the owner for it, but I don't know who that is, unfortunately (if only I knew where all those trillions are sent when the bots empty their banks...).
Gone, left, no longer here.
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

Updating this for a couple of reasons:
- to let people know it's still going on - both the scripting, and the fighting against it (over 175 tril. and 76 mil. UU confiscated and sent to admin, lots of defenses and attacks sabbed and ascended accounts kept continuously descended; still no news from an admin regarding their guilt or innocence, however)
- to add another name to the list: Form Fist (ID 1981031) - this one is an LG (possibly the main account, or a different approach), but the rest of the story is the same; if anyone knows his Ascended ID, I'd appreciate letting me know
Sol
Forum Addict

Preem Palver wrote: The IDs

Accounts still active:
  • 1987884 (elittmann)
  • 1987891 (biter)
  • 1987893 (anabolist)
  • 1987900 (monstrosity)
These guys look like multis (account wise), I don't recall seeing this thread :P but I'll forward it to AJ
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

Sol wrote:

Accounts still active:
  • 1987884 (elittmann)
  • 1987891 (biter)
  • 1987893 (anabolist)
  • 1987900 (monstrosity)
These guys look like multis (account wise), I don't recall seeing this thread :P but I'll forward it to AJ
Thanks :) It's been a few months since it was posted, and I haven't been on the forums much lately. As you can see from my previous posts, I did get a reply from admin some time later, but I guess it can't hurt to remind him.
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Preem Palver wrote:
Sol wrote:

Accounts still active:
  • 1987884 (elittmann)
  • 1987891 (biter)
  • 1987893 (anabolist)
  • 1987900 (monstrosity)
Thanks :) It's been a few months since it was posted, and I haven't been on the forums much lately. As you can see from my previous posts, I did get a reply from admin some time later, but I guess it can't hurt to remind him.
keep doing the good work preem :-D

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
IFLuX
Forum Elite

bumpy :)
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Banned 18 accounts, primarily the ones listed in the first post.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Support wrote:Banned 18 accounts, primarily the ones listed in the first post.
yay =D>
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

Only took a year lol
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o

Return to “Report Archive”