Potential Script - a bad one xD

~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Potential Script - a bad one xD

So for the last 6 - 12 months ive had this account on my farm list, im confused as to what this player/account does, because its armysize doesnt appear to grow over 26m (though it may fluctuate by 500k or so) which leads me to believe it only farms then brokers naq elsewhere.

But anyway, When i attack this account, it hits me back twice, ALWAYS TWICE, then stops. Now its done this so many times that it defy's all logic. Everytime it htis me, its with such a small strike that even if my grandmother had an account she could defend it, but stilll.. it attacks again and again.

16:05 Remember *Karsa [ The Order - itchy] raid 15 Loss
15:44 Remember ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] raid 15 Loss

Here it attacks me, then it attacks Karsa too (dont know if Karsa has farmed him). Now this isnt a farm attempt and clearlly cant tell im worth raiding as this account cant see my naq due to huge cov difference.

Ill post more info when i get it and see if i can find more evidence. But so far...

Account always hits twice after being hit (not sure of the time frame, but it will hit me if i farm him)
Never learns he cant break my def (fails but hits me again anyway)
doesnt respond to pm's
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: Potential Script - a bad one xD

im going too hit him and see what happens :D

he is on my farm list as well..

[spoiler]~LeS ~ Enn3mis ~'s PILLSNIPER adds 1,691,834,425,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

NavaMea uses its Energy Volley to inflict 60,000,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on PILLSNIPER!

The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

The forces of ~LeS ~ Enn3mis ~ rush in full force, and inflict 3,970,421,862,860 damage on Remember's forces!
It was confirmed that 62,082 of Remember's forces fell at the hands of ~LeS ~ Enn3mis ~'s assult.

The forces of Remember fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 579,939,829,094 damage on ~LeS ~ Enn3mis ~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 95,499 of ~LeS ~ Enn3mis ~'s troops.

The forces of ~LeS ~ Enn3mis ~'s Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out Remember's Undercover Agents!
10103 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
Always keep in mind, though, that a weaker army than the opponents, will distract their efforts, decreasing their effectiveness...
The Assassin outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 101,882,665,254 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 12269 of Remember's Undercover Agents[/spoiler]

I hit him twice. im going to hit him on turn change as well, but so far no hits back.. the best way I did the last scriptor was massing hi mon turn change i got lots of naq, but he repair to the exact same rank.. so if this doesnt help then I will just sab him and see if it auto rebuilds :D
Last edited by ~Les Erebus~ on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

I dont know why you are reporting it, oe members are still using script in so called onliners and thier reward is account boost from j to etl.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

got proof? or are you just running your trap??

If i find out anyone gets help from admin J for their accounts i wont hide it, i will put it out there and allot of people would quit. if you really have proof jedi, why would you allow your alliance to spend money on the game? isn't it a waste of time and money if these said scriptors are real?

no fighting here either but my question is with a statement like that which could ruin this game for allot why would you not provide proof?

@Tziki

18:36 Remember 0 Naquadah stolen 15 58,143 79,762 4,016,893,054,020 501,254,410,760 details
18:36 Remember 5,678,640,400 Naquadah stolen 15 59,101 82,259 3,946,436,731,930 505,199,136,074 details
18:16 Remember 0 Naquadah stolen 15 60,075 87,110 3,850,496,208,230 519,079,517,503 details
18:14 Remember 0 Naquadah stolen 15 61,070 89,443 4,082,789,702,790 561,929,414,554 details
18:13 Remember 5,678,560,625 Naquadah stolen 15 62,082 95,499 3,970,421,862,860 579,939,829,094

No hits back, I will PM ya on here for the next plan :D

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Les Ennemis wrote:got proof? or are you just running your trap??

If i find out anyone gets help from admin J for their accounts i wont hide it, i will put it out there and allot of people would quit. if you really have proof jedi, why would you allow your alliance to spend money on the game? isn't it a waste of time and money if these said scriptors are real?

no fighting here either but my question is with a statement like that which could ruin this game for allot why would you not provide proof?
The proof is there, right under your nose, right next to you. I really dont need to provide you with anything. If you care about it so much, go get it for yourself..hence there would be no need to argue because YOU HAVE IT by your own hands. I did my homework and findings. Im not doing anyone elses, so ya..based on my own diligence I can rightly post what I post. I KNOW and thats enough for me..

As for your question about why would I allow someone to spend thier money? Ya you think about the validity ofthat question before I reply to it as I should.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:

The proof is there, right under your nose, right next to you. I really dont need to provide you with anything. If you care about it so much, go get it for yourself..hence there would be no need to argue because YOU HAVE IT by your own hands. I did my homework and findings. Im not doing anyone elses, so ya..based on my own diligence I can rightly post what I post.
While the whole server knows your lying.. As i said prove it..Show the community proof of this, unless you fancy everyone being jipped out of the game besides the so called scriptors. I know a guy who farms his ass off and has a 19tril MS.. Does that make him a scriptor or someone who is getting free stuff from Admin? no it either means he has money to spend or allot of turns to farm ;).. Ofcourse your entitled to your post Mr. Tank But w/o the proof and a dumbass excuse to not giving the proof will just make many know it is you running your trap..

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Les Ennemis wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

The proof is there, right under your nose, right next to you. I really dont need to provide you with anything. If you care about it so much, go get it for yourself..hence there would be no need to argue because YOU HAVE IT by your own hands. I did my homework and findings. Im not doing anyone elses, so ya..based on my own diligence I can rightly post what I post.
While the whole server knows your lying.. As i said prove it..Show the community proof of this, unless you fancy everyone being jipped out of the game besides the so called scriptors. I know a guy who farms his ass off and has a 19tril MS.. Does that make him a scriptor or someone who is getting free stuff from Admin? no it either means he has money to spend or allot of turns to farm ;).. Ofcourse your entitled to your post Mr. Tank But w/o the proof and a dumbass excuse to not giving the proof will just make many know it is you running your trap..
So in other words you are choosing to remain an idiot andtroll.. =D> saw that coming. **Filtered** off terd.

Deni
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

~Tziki~ wrote:So for the last 6 - 12 months ive had this account on my farm list, im confused as to what this player/account does, because its armysize doesnt appear to grow over 26m (though it may fluctuate by 500k or so) which leads me to believe it only farms then brokers naq elsewhere.

But anyway, When i attack this account, it hits me back twice, ALWAYS TWICE, then stops. Now its done this so many times that it defy's all logic. Everytime it htis me, its with such a small strike that even if my grandmother had an account she could defend it, but stilll.. it attacks again and again.

Here it attacks me, then it attacks Karsa too (dont know if Karsa has farmed him). Now this isnt a farm attempt and clearlly cant tell im worth raiding as this account cant see my naq due to huge cov difference.

Ill post more info when i get it and see if i can find more evidence. But so far...

Account always hits twice after being hit (not sure of the time frame, but it will hit me if i farm him)
Never learns he cant break my def (fails but hits me again anyway)
doesnt respond to pm's
but he splats so well off leafs defs :smt043
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

21:12 Remember Attack defended 15 23,017 0 51,336,000,000 290,540,370 details
21:12 Remember Attack defended 15 25,225 0 56,304,000,000 307,524,263 details
21:12 Remember Attack defended 15 27,643 0 54,648,000,000 311,717,865 details
21:12 Remember Attack defended 15 30,294 0 51,888,000,000 323,788,800
Military Stats
Name: Remember
Plane: Normal Reality
Commander: Remember
Race Name: goauld
Strike Action: 337,280,000
Defensive Action 587,241,631,744
Covert Action: 308,845,495,867

AntiCovert Action 0
Covert Skill: 36
Covert Operatives: 340,670
Anti-Covert Skill: 1

i am going to sab him down for hitting me and we will see if he auto builds :D

check this **Filtered** out

[spoiler]23:42 Remember Sabotage Success 500,000 details
23:42 Remember Sabotage Success 500,000 details
23:41 Remember Sabotage Success 500,000 details
23:41 Remember Sabotage Success 400,000 details
23:41 Remember Sabotage Success 400,000 details
23:40 Remember Sabotage Success 500,000 details
23:40 Remember Sabotage Success 500,000 details[/spoiler]

all the **Filtered** sabs and i go to spy him/her and here is my report
23:43 Remember recon Success 11,162,287 details

Defensive Action 587,241,631,744
Covert Action: 308,845,495,867
AntiCovert Action 0
Covert Skill: 36
Covert Operatives: 340,670
Anti-Covert Skill: 1

There is defitnetly something going on with this dude.. he cant even be massed... I would say i have provided enough proof and would like some investigations in the matter Please!!

Im going to attempt to mass him no sabs here is what I get.

3,164,938 Super Soldier Guards have Invisibility Technology
632,523 Jaffa Guards have Invisibility Technology

The forces of Remember fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on ~LeS ~ Enn3mis ~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of ~LeS ~ Enn3mis ~'s troops.

So it let me old school mass him, but we will wait for turn change for his def to e right back up and i guarantee he rebuilds the exact same troops.. Time will tell =D>

Huxley
Forum Elder

Very nice catch! Hope this gets dealt with ASAP kill off this guys ties with GW completely while at it.

A scripter's test multi account, would be interesting to see if they left any evidence to trace back to the main account. No finger pointing, but I know who I have my money on.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Name: Remember
Plane: Normal Reality
Commander: Remember
Race Name: goauld
Army Size: 23,595,533
Treasury: 5,681,443,850 Naquadah
Fortifications: Dominated World
Relation (yours/theirs) War / Neutral

managed to get his rank dropped.. i hope something is done too and i bet your probly right hux ;)

(his rank didnt build back up but come on not being able to sab someone and he hits blindly.. i will be surprised if i get a reply to the PM i sent..

all up to you now admin..

Sol
Forum Addict

Can you post an ID please.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

lol i think you and i sabbed him at similar times xD i spied him and he had nothing but 1k weapons.

But yea, he's always at 26m army when i check him. no growth what so ever, not ascending, but "farms" back when hit (granted its not ALWAYS done)

But the repairing thing is fishy enough.

Definatly warrants investigating.

Ive known of this account for a while, at first it amused me when he hit back and just failed. i thought it was a new player that just didnt know how to play. but its happened far to many times now ^^
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

I've noticed something like this in our alliance logs

10:46 soldout Loki™ [ ~Leaf Village~ - Nenuruup2iC] raid 15 Loss
10:46 soldout Loki™ [ ~Leaf Village~ - Nenuruup2iC] raid 15 Loss

Always hits him twice, i've seen that a few times wondering why he was doing that lol
Always a tiny attack hitting back at a large defense.
This ID is 1916293

Not sure if Loki hit him or not now.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku

Return to “Report Archive”