Script User Take 2, please merge topics

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Script User Take 2, please merge topics

Since I was given no chance to refute what was said before Juliette was so quick to close the topic I have to post again about id=68833 since my previous post was closed prematurely.

The accused cheater claims "No script here my friend, found an account with the "time wars" naq sitting out in the open - the account had less than 1mil army size, hence the 500bil amounts. You and a couple other guys kept hitting me in the middle of it, so I started banking immediately after each hit lol. Multiple tabs come in handy ;)"

This accused cheater is claiming that he picked up trillions upon trillions of naq (attacking for hours) from an account with less than 1million army size, that sat out in the open since the server outage PPT ended. I call **Filtered**. He is a cheat, and it needs to be investigated.

As far as a naq generation script, pshhh please. Anyone who knows how to code can write a script. Honest players just report those dumb asses who get caught, like JOS.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Melisandre
Lady Red
Race: Shadowbinder
ID: 15

Re: Script User Take 2, please merge topics

Farming script can be written, simple enough, sure. But that is not what you claim he uses.

A naquadah generation script (creating something from nothing) is technically impossible. If you can do that, as you claim, you had better tell admin exactly how. ;) After all, creating something from nothing either means you cheat the game into thinking you bought things from the Black Market, or having straight DB access. Either option implies a massive hole in security. :-D Far from 'easy', I would suppose, but who knows.. I might not know it. 8-[

So I expect you to inform admin of this security vulnerability then. You know the address. ;)
"One realm, one god, one king."

Ah, yeah. This is Juliette, iPad.
JOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Valhalla
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 86242

If you feel the need to continue with this, I'm more than happy for an admin to look into it. I have nothing to hide; I got ridiculously lucky and freely admit it. I have no coding skill to even attempt writing such a script, but go right ahead - I don't want my name sullied with accusations of cheating. If a full investigation is required to clear it, then that's what will happen.

The best part about all this is I left the account with 207t still there, and it was still there when I checked tonight.

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

16:14 Thomas Lasky Attack defended 15 34,665,589 0 xxx xxx
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Let's start at square one.
JOS wrote:No script here my friend, found an account with the "time wars" naq sitting out in the open - the account had less than 1mil army size, hence the 500bil amounts. You and a couple other guys kept hitting me in the middle of it, so I started banking immediately after each hit lol. Multiple tabs come in handy ;)
A 1mil army size generated trils upon trils of naq. Either their planets are bigger than you or I could ever hope to have or their CO produces enough income to power the whole server. I find it hard to believe that a 1mil army size can produce that type of naq over the server outage.

Now to square 2.
How was this miraculous hit not discovered? People farm constantly and you mean to make us believe that this hit with trils upon trils of naq hasn't been discovered for weeks by someone farming, or someone using a farming script? The logistics of that are impossible.

And now you claim that the same amount of naq is still available for the taking and you are not taking it? Why would you not take it if the naq is still there?

JOS you have plenty to answer to, and I hope admins look into this. While there is an explation for how what I witnessed occured, none are reasonable. Multiple tabs are no secret, and I know I how fast I am, but I also know how fast automation is.
Melisandre wrote:Farming script can be written, simple enough, sure. But that is not what you claim he uses.

A naquadah generation script (creating something from nothing) is technically impossible. If you can do that, as you claim, you had better tell admin exactly how. ;) After all, creating something from nothing either means you cheat the game into thinking you bought things from the Black Market, or having straight DB access. Either option implies a massive hole in security. :-D Far from 'easy', I would suppose, but who knows.. I might not know it. 8-[

So I expect you to inform admin of this security vulnerability then. You know the address. ;)
I claim he cheated, how he cheated is not what is in question. I posted reasons why I thought he was cheating, and postulated plausible reasons. You are right, it was probably a farming script, but yes DB manipulation is much simpler than most think once you use a blanket to jump over the electric fence.
Signature Here

Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

What's the ID to this account. I'm poor and need naq.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
JOS
Forum Intermediate

hokiehomeboy wrote:Let's start at square one.

A 1mil army size generated trils upon trils of naq. Either their planets are bigger than you or I could ever hope to have or their CO produces enough income to power the whole server. I find it hard to believe that a 1mil army size can produce that type of naq over the server outage.

And now you claim that the same amount of naq is still available for the taking and you are not taking it? Why would you not take it if the naq is still there?
I'm not claiming it generated the naq - there have been reports of accounts that had the 500t leak from their bank into the open, which is my presumption as to how the naq got there. The account still has 83t left in the open - I can't be bothered sitting there for the length of time required to farm it all.

I just want this over and done with, I'm no cheat and want this accusation proven to be false.

~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

gimme id of acc with naq out and il check it for you..

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

I confirm Jos's story.

There was indeed such an amount off ppt, on an account below 1 million.

How it got there, who knows. Maybe a friend, an expired trade etc.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

JOS wrote:No script here my friend, found an account with the "time wars" naq sitting out in the open - the account had less than 1mil army size, hence the 500bil amounts. You and a couple other guys kept hitting me in the middle of it, so I started banking immediately after each hit lol. Multiple tabs come in handy ;)

Now to square 2.
How was this miraculous hit not discovered? People farm constantly and you mean to make us believe that this hit with trils upon trils of naq hasn't been discovered for weeks by someone farming, or someone using a farming script? The logistics of that are impossible.

JOS you have plenty to answer to, and I hope admins look into this. While there is an explation for how what I witnessed occured, none are reasonable. Multiple tabs are no secret, and I know I how fast I am, but I also know how fast automation is.
Melisandre wrote:Farming script can be written, simple enough, sure. But that is not what you claim he uses.

I claim he cheated, how he cheated is not what is in question. I posted reasons why I thought he was cheating, and postulated plausible reasons. You are right, it was probably a farming script, but yes DB manipulation is much simpler than most think once you use a blanket to jump over the electric fence.

Have you emailed admin?
Everyone knows that admin rarely checks this section, If you have something like this and are smearing someones name AND have proof of it then you should email admin. I have known JOS longer then I have known you Hokie and there is no doubt in my mind that he is infact NOT a cheat.

There is no point in this thread continuing....Admin is the only person that can check this information out. If you haven't emailed admin then this thread is beyond a joke.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
JOS
Forum Intermediate

Caprila wrote:I confirm Jos's story.

There was indeed such an amount off ppt, on an account below 1 million.

How it got there, who knows. Maybe a friend, an expired trade etc.
Aww, you got the rest of it :p
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who can find the account in question.

Vicarious
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Legion
Race: SISU
ID: 1972520

Now to square 2.

I know this post is a little old but:

How he got the naq: you say the account generated it, no, it has been said the naq was given to everyone active at the time the server went down, 500T, more than enough to spend hours taking.

How the hit was not discovered: All players had their banks increased to accomodate the 500T naq given, therefore there is no reason to believe that naq had been there since the server downtime, it may have been an expired trade, a mistake by a noob who withdrew and logged off. Many different reasons to explain why it suddenly came out into the open.

You say DB manipulation is easy. It is not. Sometimes it can happen when bad practices are used but in general DB manipulation is impossible or very wishy-washy to find an error and then exploit it, and even if you find something you can exploit there is no reason to believe that exploit will give you naq/turns/UU.

~V
Dark Hero Siggies:
Spoiler
Dark Hero says:
i ****** up with cough syrup once
never doing that again
it had sorbitol in it which basically means... instant diarrhoea
plus we were drinking at the same time which meant instant passing out
now put them both together....

Dark Hero says:
there is only 362 days in the year

Vicariously Dark Hero 10,000,000 Naquadah 5,800,000,000,000 Naquadah Jan 08, 2012, 11:11 am Completed.
GrizzZzzly siggies:
Spoiler
GrizzZzzly says:
ya but i mainly watch it cos he's hawt
Da Vinci siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
well was in the shower
thought why not time to spair
i can multi task
then he started saying
"bend over pick up the soap"
Lord of Destruction siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
guys
first 1 to reply wins 1t
omg..
not even loid
ppt misser
1t out
1.5t def
omg

Tom just sent you a nudge.

Andy says:
LoD $$$
™Lord Of DestructiOn says:
??
Andy says:
lol
Tom says:
lmaoi

Tom says:
lol my friend from college has sex with his cousin while his m8 watched from a tree
~NAME~ Siggies:
Spoiler
zakb3 says:
i love you <3
Jokerz Siggies:
Spoiler
peter says:
Rocky?
Andy says:
andy
peter says:
andy?
Andy says:
Vicariously
peter says:
ahh
Brothers siggies:
Spoiler
wnpll20@googlemail.com (E-mail address not verified) says:
guild stats whats left whilst i wsa ndruun
druk
drunky
drnk
drunkl
drunk
FM siggies:
Spoiler
FM says:
I once went out...and started drinking the next day as well...
and I went crazy
I don't remember anything about the evening...
I woke up in my mates new house...new carpet...the works...
There was a little turd on the floor
Tom says:
rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
FM says:
and on my ass

FM says:
Maybe you think slower then you type?
So you do stuff phonetically
Like a tard
Tom says:
mby u should shut up
Random Siggies:
Spoiler
vintage says:
come on andy do it
do it!
do
it
!

Andy says:
Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 2005293 5750/5750
Defense
vintage says:
he did it :O
damn you :O

Alexander Newman says
your a tard //
Andy Barrell says
FS ******* Special
Alexander Newman says
TL **Filtered** Lemmings
Andy Barrell says
FS Forgotten Socks
Alexander Newman says
TL Twerp Sauce
Andy Barrell says
FAIL
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

no need to post here hokie AJ likes the scammers/scriptors, even when they are found guilty he has them apologize for using "grey zones" and continues to do **Filtered** all about it.. I say if you have good proof do what I did last night and will continue to do. MASS them eventually most will dwindle.. Put a word out in the markets about these said scripters, mass anyone who buys from a "known" scripter.. Sometimes my friend when authority doesn't represent us, doesn't defend us, and has a group of cronies you HAVE to take thing in your own hands :D.. my advice as i will for-ever await a responce to AJ's un justice ways :smt060 :smt050
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

nothing will ever be done. Can you really take 500bil a pop from 1mil army size? Increase in bank size to accomodate? Yep it seems like the justice of the people must be taken into the people's hands since he is still around and nothing done, and hiding in an alliance.

See you soon sweet cheeks.
Signature Here

Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Shouldn't you be massing the 1mil armysize account, that strangely had 87trils on it?

Rather than the lucky guy that found it...

As I said, I found the id and saw it out as well :) Let me tell you.. it takes a hell of a long time to take 87trils from that small armysize :smt043

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

[-X JOS would never cheat
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass