~Odin~ and birakon

~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

~Odin~ and birakon

KOS wrote:also rob im thinking birakon is odin... lol
Not a huge fan of people accusing me of breaking the ingame rules....When you get a free moment that can be wasted on this could you please check to see if there is a link between myself and this "birakon" account please support.

Was randomly bored and decided to search my name and the above quote is what I found, like most I am not a fan of being called a cheater.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: ~Odin~ and birakon

birakon is using proxies so you may well be :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Birakon is not Odin, nor has he been in the past.
This message is accurate as of January 13, 2014. (Cannot predict the future, you never know what account sales happen.)
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Support wrote:Birakon is not Odin, nor has he been in the past.
This message is accurate as of January 13, 2014. (Cannot predict the future, you never know what account sales happen.)

Not accusing odin being birakon, but how the hell can you say its not him if hes using proxy ?
Last edited by Osiris™ on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Why do you people even think its me? Kos reckons its because of some post i have made but he cant even remember the posts he is thinking about ><

I have better things to do with my time lol If i wanted to steal planets I would just take them, Its a game why would I need to hide?
Last edited by ~Odin~ on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

~Odin~ #51 wrote:
Proxyyyyyyyy [-( 8-[
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Osiris™ wrote:Not accusing odin being birakon, but how the hell can you say its not him if hes using proxy ?
Because anonymity is an illusion, and we are sufficiently convinced that it is not the same person.
Should I rephrase? Maybe, if that makes it clearer:
The Game Administration sees no evidence or suspicious activity to suggest Birakon is or ever was Odin.

The reason we can say this with confidence is because we have repeatedly been asked to look into Birakon, and we have done so.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

astalavista baby :smt060

this can be closed i quess
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

was my opinion. wow dude! all of a sudden you know who he is... you just sent me a pm saying who is birakon... something dont smell right here... IMO
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
~Odin~
Alföðr

KOS wrote:was my opinion. wow dude! all of a sudden you know who he is... you just sent me a pm saying who is birakon... something dont smell right here... IMO
What post in this thread leads you now to believe that I know who this guy is? And have you found these apparent post I have made that lead you to have this opinions that I am this guy?

You posted in your little vendetta thread accusing me of being a multi...the only thing I have done since PM'ing you is check to see if this guys name is even for real ingame noticed his alliance name then made this thread so admin could look into me to expel the opinions or thoughts some of you were apparently having.
Spoiler
KOS
Forum Intermediate

not sure where it was but a post by birakon leading me to believe he was previously dragoff which of who i always suspected of you while we warred. like i said prove me wrong and i will drop this investigation. btw you blew this up i sent you a private msg about it...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

could all be BS, but a lead i had to follow. so...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
~Odin~
Alföðr

KOS wrote:not sure where it was but a post by birakon leading me to believe he was previously dragoff which of who i always suspected of you while we warred. like i said prove me wrong and i will drop this investigation. btw you blew this up i sent you a private msg about it...
1) my NG account is *Bray Wyatt which I already mentioned in a PM to you, Several people know this already...Hell i think Robert was the first one to bust my multi when the server went screwy last year and reset causing the name to change back to *Odin while we had the FSF vs DDE war. He massed it good when it came off of ppt lol.
2) I don't even know who dragoff is and there isn't even anyone ingame named dragoff
3) Ask KJ he knows I have been working my butt off doing nothing but bettering diplomatic relations, you have been on vacation for a long time so you might not know about that.
4) I didn't blow anything up I am trying to clear my name, Apparently you are not the only person to have gone to Support and ask about me and this birakon person.

I understand that if you had an opinion/hunch you would follow it, However if you have some sort of proof I would like to see that before posting on a forum accusing me of being a multi without even asking admin to look into it.
Spoiler
KOS
Forum Intermediate

ummm hello... i pm'd you... you created this forum...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
~Odin~
Alföðr

KOS wrote:ummm hello... i pm'd you... you created this forum...
I refer you to my previous post

4) I didn't blow anything up I am trying to clear my name, Apparently you are not the only person to have gone to Support and ask about me and this birakon person.

I understand that if you had an opinion/hunch you would follow it, However if you have some sort of proof I would like to see that before posting on a forum accusing me of being a multi without even asking admin to look into it.

(just as a side not I create this topic not this forum)
Spoiler

Return to “Report Archive”