Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: omega

Sniperwax wrote:
Z E R O wrote:If there is illegitimate naq around, OE is getting it, DDE is getting it, TA is probably getting it to.
I haven't seen seen any c/ac levels or Motherships spike up this war in TA. I have noticed a lot of enemy Motherships recently got 4-8q naq poured into them. Some of those guys also got 41 upgrades or 42 or one of each. That is some epic naq being acquired by a few peeps. I hope it is legit.
Haha, not trying to point fingers by any means. Just saying, if there's sellers out there selling some sort of illegal naq, i'm pretty sure they would be selling to members of all alliances. Best way to make money? Though, maybe our naq sellers are inept businessmen >.>

The fact that there are less cash spenders in TA than OE or DDE may indeed be true.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
TokKo
Forum Intermediate

LMAO, go back to the hole you came from robert. I thought youd quit anyway after embarrassing yourself in the last thread you had a cry about that involved me :smt043
Image]
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

TokKo wrote:LMAO, go back to the hole you came from robert. I thought youd quit anyway after embarrassing yourself in the last thread you had a cry about that involved me :smt043
:-$
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Your report will be forwarded to Support.

However, public QQing discussion on this matter is over.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”

Return to “Report Archive”