Why is SOL defending someone whom he knows is acting wrongly

Dexter Morgan
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: DoC Command Staff
ID: 23888
Alternate name(s): Dark Lunas,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Sylar,Stewie Griffin,Dexter Morgan......yes THE Dexter Morgan aka theDEX

Why is SOL defending someone whom he knows is acting wrongly

I would like to know the full explanation of this. I mean, just saying, "Hey, she can do what she wants but she didn't", is not a way to put this community mind at ease......

Ban Stands.

Ok, how about.....FIRED for abuse of powers?
Or, at the very least.....an apology for yet again gaining resources on false premises....If CC or Rob3rt or any of the people on here that actually post and care were to do any of this they would be permabanned from everything. But in this case we get a "conspiracies are under the rug..." :smt104

1. ALL DETAILS RELEASED
2. Offending Admin Released from access.
3. Apology from the game to ALL players for this abuse.
4. Stop locking threads when they are ON TOPIC and not finished being discussed?

Just sayin' yo :smt025
I am no longer playing these troll games. Take my stats or give them. That is all.....Dexter is not mad, but he is just done playing reindeer games and wishes to take his popcorn and go, the movie is getting stale.
M.I.A wrote:everyone keep calm and look at my nipples
™WORLDEATERS
Forum Irregular
Race: DDE LEG.XV
ID: 71521
Alternate name(s): Nameless Hero

Re: Why is SOL defending someone whom he knows is acting wro

He is right, it isn't really cleared :/
DDE - NOBODY LIKE US WE DONT CARE
WE DOMINATE THIS WORLD

SIG
SYNDICATE 2014
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Stewie Griffin wrote: 1. ALL DETAILS RELEASED
2. Offending Admin Released from access.
3. Apology from the game to ALL players for this abuse.
4. Stop locking threads when they are ON TOPIC and not finished being discussed?
I wouldn't even want to put your mind at ease, I love stirring people up.
Anyway.

1. They were, 'Ban stands'. Gregor obviously did something he shouldn't have and was banned. Users have no privilege to full detail, that's how it has been since the dawn of time, and has been iterated on so many occasions.
2. I'm gonna go ahead and assume you hate Juliette since you're whole viewpoint is one sided, but I digress, seeing as she has done decent work so far on main/NG/etc. as well as providing an actual response from the support email role of the game, I reckon 24 hrs in from the time she's removed you would by crying for her to come back.
3. There was no abuse. See the first sentence on #2. I should apologize to the game more than support should, for having a sexier CS than thor currently, I "abuse" my powers more than support does.
4. Firstly, Da Vinci stated it to be locked until support responded. Plus there was hardly any USEFUL discussion, just lashing out with random accusations, there was no other helpful information being added to the actual account in question. As far as finishing the discussion see 1.

As to your topic title, I know she acted correctly, in fact the best you could do in a circumstance of banning the person that lives with you from a game they have played for awhile.
I locked *ahem* defended her because you noobs are doing exactly what I thought you would do. Consider stupid scenarios with no facts to back you up, and then believe yourself.
"Oh, a person living with an admin cheated and admin banned the account like she does normally with a cheater, OMG guyz it's her multi and the other guy cheated and they share accounts and he hax0red and admin abuses powaz and gives her friends free stuff and sol locked the thread so he's defending her and he knows she done something wrong and she hasn't replied yet so it must be all true. ". Genius.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

we are all people. in the end this is a game, some one abused it (to some extent hence the ban). Said person was banned. "Support" cannot make any user do anything, if said person is sorry that person should post up, but being they did wrong to begin with I doubt that will happen.

I think all of you want to know the juicy details of the relationship between them. :smt018

Im not for or against Juliette in this case she acted as she should have when it was brought up. Don't blame her for another's stupidity. That being said, probably should keep those passwords a bit more hidden, and harder than password.

Master Rahl
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

come on Phil and Jo a simple video call with you both on Skype (same time ofc) could help settle all this
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Or buy me spy 41 and I'll say I was on the phone with both of you :D

Just kidding...unless that would actually work...call me ;)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Ingólfur
Forum Newbie

If what Rahl saying is true, what would have prevented gregor giving it to more people, and how long has that been going on ? Did other players benefit from this ?
I would think that with such a security breach, one would get fired on the spot.
I would definately not allow her to handle the case, like she did.

What if she actually was gregor, and actually did steal those resources.
This could have given her the perfect uppertunity to clean up her mess.

Also, that sol admin from Ascended, should he not STHU about main server situations ?
He is rude, arrogant and calls players names to insult them.
Perhaps someone should sum up all the posts from sol containing insults towards the players of this game.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Go julz :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
EbilCC
Forum Addict

so there has been a breach it was gregor using jules accounts. so this is were the extra NAQ has come from? can it be traced

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
™WORLDEATERS
Forum Irregular
Race: DDE LEG.XV
ID: 71521
Alternate name(s): Nameless Hero

It isnt necessary who or why, what for me important is, does the admin team have a strategy to control such kind actions in the future?
DDE - NOBODY LIKE US WE DONT CARE
WE DOMINATE THIS WORLD

SIG
SYNDICATE 2014
EbilCC
Forum Addict

im sorry but there has been a LARGE influx of NAQ into the server the past few months that hasnt added up. I for one dont want to play a game that cheaters have benefited from in my alliance or any other i play for fun you cant have fun in a game if people are getting boosted for free to crazy sizes

over a year ago OVER A YEAR SOL had to reset ETL account on ascended for something being very wrong they got huge amount of DMU etc out of thin air.

this could have been going on this long a year or so. I am very unhappy at this

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

yoyosgw
Forum Newbie

NOTE: If you buy goods for $$, and the goods are later determined to be from cheated, hacked or otherwise illegal sources, they CAN be removed. So be very sure you know who/what you are dealing with.

This seems to cover it.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

All of these points have merit tbh. I agree that with such a breach her role as an admin should be questioned. The fact that this went on for so long right under her nose is what's most disturbing. It implys she either knew about it or was really that blind. Both are bad.

Like I said I think her position should be reconsidered and I think Admin needs to.pull his head out of his ass and get in top of this.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

Tetrismonkey wrote:All of these points have merit tbh. I agree that with such a breach her role as an admin should be questioned. The fact that this went on for so long right under her nose is what's most disturbing. It implys she either knew about it or was really that blind. Both are bad.

Like I said I think her position should be reconsidered and I think Admin needs to.pull his head out of his ass and get in top of this.
Im agreeing with TM on this first time in a long time people shouldnt save passwords on computer living with others as its asking for trouble

Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

The thing none of you seem to realize. Admin(Jason) is GONE. He hasn't come here, nor do I believe he has any intention of. He's more than happy having juliette run his game so he doesn't have to deal with any of the community's whiny **Filtered**. Is it perfect, no. But it's what we've got. I agree it's suspicious and certainly raises questions. But thinking that anything is going to happen to juliette because of is just plain naive. Calling for admin to take action, also a waste of a post. He'll never ever see it, nor does he give the faintest of **Filtered**.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler

Return to “Report Archive”