Why is SOL defending someone whom he knows is acting wrongly

EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Why is SOL defending someone whom he knows is acting wro

im not asking for admin J to ban juliette. all im asking is if resources given to others can and will be traced

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Who is support then? That does the banning :s
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Sol - you can't see past your own nose, can you?

The only ways Gregor could have gotten that naq was:
A) He got Juliette's password and got admin access
B) Juliette gave him naq
C) "He" is Juliette

In either of the three cases, a serious breach happened. Yes, he was banned. If the B or C were the case, Juliette was well aware of it and didn't do anything until people figured out what was going on. Everyone knows their affiliation thus people are bound to be more suspicious. If B or C were the case, she banned the account but could easily create another account, kept it secret and built it big time. Who would know? And all it would take is for her to create a new account, TUK, give it 600m UUs and 20Q naq. That's what, 5 mins work? Whoah, she must really have been stupid to ban the account if she was aware of what was going on, as it will take her a whole 5 mins to create a new account with the same levels and everything AND the account won't be as easily tracable back to her as this one was.
If B is the case, who is to say she didn't give naq to anyone else? She? And we can trust her word? Her word? The word of a lying power monger you mean?
Now if A was the case then again - who is to say he didn't give naq to anyone else? Him? A guy who got admin's password and used it for his own gain? Who is also to say he won't be getting her password again? She? Lol :smt043

I'm not even talking about how they could have used those resources and sold tonnes of it, seriously disrupting black market meanwhile.
I know of one person who had his ingame stuff changed to mock him since Juliette was given the master key.

PS: It's not like she is generally a honourable person who just happened to have a dishonourable (imaginary) spouse. At least I don't know of a honourable person who makes something up as sick as a person being in a comma, just to get some attention and get people to stop attacking an account. Besides, it's not like she was a peach in other games.. Scamming, multying, lying.. What else? And the biggest irony is that she has everyone's account details, paypal info, etc. I seriously hope you guys use different passwords and e-mails for the important stuff. Here's a quote of a friend of mine if my words aren't enough:
I was using my personal e-mails the first few years of Q and Main playing until I had a few near identity theft issues and it always seemed to be from the e-mails used with SGW stuff. Too coincidental for me and also something I pointed out to the FBI cybercrimes people at the time.
PPS: Juliette I wouldn't bother searching for who sent me that message if I were you. I can't even remember which server it was on - if it was on SGW at all - let alone the fact that it's been long deleted.

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Neimenljivi wrote:Sol - you can't see past your own nose, can you?
I see past my nose further than you, I actually know what happened :roll:.

As far as traceable actions go, things are logged for about 2 weeks max with decent detail. So yes it would be easily enough to find any passing of naq from gregor or further disruptions using the db (of which there were none).
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

The people who play this game and spend money deserve to know what happened.. Has nothing to do with juicy gossip!!!! Has everything to do with TRUST!! If we can't TRUST the people running this game, why the hell should money spenders trust their credit cards with these people?

Haven't had a problem with Sol before and this is his job so I imagine he knows the situation is BS but he is a employee, (I.E stuck in the middle, but sadly these days you don't know what the hell is going on. I enjoy this game, it is my habit, my safe spot, my social life etc etc.

Most people want a simple explanation and this could be solved and peple could forget, but noone is coming forward with anything besides excuses.. Just come clean with w/e the hell happened and im sure we will all move on.. as said earlier people this is certainly not the first/last time admin has cheated people...
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Sol wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:Sol - you can't see past your own nose, can you?
As far as traceable actions go, things are logged for about 2 weeks max with decent detail. So yes it would be easily enough to find any passing of naq from gregor or further disruptions using the db (of which there were none).
So all is presumed to have taken place in the last 2 weeks? None of it could have taken place sooner, huh?

Kinda funny, how you claim in one situation things are easy to find, but in the other situations similar to this the game got a rollback because things moved forward and multiple accounts were affected. You know, when things got exploited and people got resources like they shouldn't. Kinda like what happened on ascended 2 months or so ago.
Ahh, SGW's DB works in mysterious ways, it seems. :roll:

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Charlie Sheen wrote:Has nothing to do with juicy gossip!!!!
:razz:
Not even a little? :razz:
Charlie Sheen wrote: Haven't had a problem with Sol before and this is his job so I imagine he knows the situation is BS but he is a employee,
It is not BS, she did exactly what she should have done, banned a cheater.
There's no conspiracy, there's no account multing/abuse of powers, there is no compromise to the game systems (why do you think I needed to know :P). She banned a cheater.
Charlie Sheen wrote: Most people want a simple explanation and this could be solved and peple could forget,
I highly doubt people would just drop this regardless of any explanation :roll:

@neim, detailed info max 2 weeks, there are other logs kept around for much longer, even a perma one. Plus db logs.
Uhhh yeah perhaps read your own wording with that one, one account vs multiple. Layer that up with the fact the games are NOT completely the same :roll: .
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Charlie Sheen wrote:
Most people want a simple explanation and this could be solved and peple could forget,
Sol
I highly doubt people would just drop this regardless of any explanation :roll:
I don't think we would have much of a choice but to drop it and move on.. Really...
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Sol wrote: @neim, detailed info max 2 weeks, there are other logs kept around for much longer, even a perma one. Plus db logs.
Uhhh yeah perhaps read your own wording with that one, one account vs multiple. Layer that up with the fact the games are NOT completely the same :roll: .
That's what I keep saying, yet you are oblivious to the fact - can we really be sure it was just his account? Can you be sure no naq was given to other accounts (either via his account or straight from admin actions)?
Do you deny he got the resources from having the access to admin powers? Are you saying that he couldn't have done anything else bar giving resources to himself once he had the admin powers?

With admin access he could have gotten all sorts of sensitive information and gave as much resources as he wanted to anyone in the game or take as much resources as he wanted from anyone, or changed anyone's account, or whatever. How was the game not compromised?

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Charlie Sheen wrote:
I don't think we would have much of a choice but to drop it and move on.. Really...
Yet here we are.
Neim wrote:That's what I keep saying, yet you are oblivious to the fact - can we really be sure it was just his account? Can you be sure no naq was given to other accounts (either via his account or straight from admin actions)?
Do you deny he got the resources from having the access to admin powers? Are you saying that he couldn't have done anything else bar giving resources to himself once he had the admin powers?

With admin access he could have gotten all sorts of sensitive information and gave as much resources as he wanted to anyone in the game or take as much resources as he wanted from anyone, or changed anyone's account, or whatever. How was the game not compromised?
If he did get any access do you think support would have done nothing? :roll:
Was there a rollback? No.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

He could have had that access for months. I don't think a rollback that far back would be a viable solution, do you? Besides, I'll say it again - we are talking about a woman who has done things you don't expect from a sane person. So any logic goes out the window when we start talking about her.

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Neimenljivi wrote:He could have had that access for months. I don't think a rollback that far back would be a viable solution, do you? Besides, I'll say it again - we are talking about a woman who has done things you don't expect from a sane person. So any logic goes out the window when we start talking about her.

~N
Logs. As I said. If he did have access she would have known how long for, and if he did things would have been reversed already. It's her job to fix/reverse and ban, she has the tools.
It's not like this insane woman couldn't have put a knife to him and asked him personally what happened and how long for. :razz:

Anyway, the words 'sane' and 'woman' are by default incompatible in a sentence. You don't get sane woman full stop.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot
Race: Yankee
Alternate name(s): Lt. Frank Drebin

Honours and Awards

Z E R O wrote:The thing none of you seem to realize. Admin(Jason) is GONE. He hasn't come here, nor do I believe he has any intention of. He's more than happy having juliette run his game so he doesn't have to deal with any of the community's whiny **Filtered**. Is it perfect, no. But it's what we've got. I agree it's suspicious and certainly raises questions. But thinking that anything is going to happen to juliette because of is just plain naive. Calling for admin to take action, also a waste of a post. He'll never ever see it, nor does he give the faintest of **Filtered**.
to add to that, just look at my demise as an example of why caring is pointless
Dexter Morgan
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: DoC Command Staff
ID: 23888
Alternate name(s): Dark Lunas,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Sylar,Stewie Griffin,Dexter Morgan......yes THE Dexter Morgan aka theDEX

*WORLDEATERS™ wrote:It isnt necessary who or why, what for me important is, does the admin team have a strategy to control such kind actions in the future?
This is what I should have said. That is all.
:smt115

By the way, I DO NOT hate Jules or SOL....I just want it a fair game as do we all. If I came off harsh on personal charectors, apologies....but I as well as the community need to know they are safe and not having inside hacks going on while they spend their money on this server, etc. So I guess in the end, mistakes happen, and let's move on as their were no peer to peer transfers in logs and account is banned. Guess we just have to trust it is a one time accident...

EDITED: FOR STEWIE TO TALK
I am no longer playing these troll games. Take my stats or give them. That is all.....Dexter is not mad, but he is just done playing reindeer games and wishes to take his popcorn and go, the movie is getting stale.
M.I.A wrote:everyone keep calm and look at my nipples
Ingólfur
Forum Newbie

I wonder what makes sol think he knows all the details.
He lives in another country then julliete and gregor, right ?
And ofc, someone like julliete or gregor would never lie to sol,
and sol would never lie to the players he insults regularly.

Regarding information from the database.
I like to think there would be back ups, right ?
Not just the last two weeks.
If not, then, just lol at the kiddie show.

Sol wrote: If he did get any access do you think support would have done nothing? :roll:
Was there a rollback? No.
I thought Julliete was/is support ?

Sol wrote: Anyway, the words 'sane' and 'woman' are by default incompatible in a sentence. You don't get sane woman full stop.
Insulting women now thinking you are funny ?

Return to “Report Archive”