cheater [DC]D3ath

EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: cheater [DC]D3ath

you shouldnt be talking about taking advantage of people in game since everyone knows what you are :smt064

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Sol
Forum Addict

Huxley wrote:
Duderanch wrote:
Huxley wrote:
sandokan555 wrote:http://www.gatewars.com/stats.php?id=48966
well .. i think admin have no balls for do something but we have here pretty much cheater and big players at once.
Very well documented scripter too.

But, Sandokan555, you should probably post some more detail.
Really? Where? I just did a quick search for his name and ids on here and didn't see anything like that.

I'm sure you know best though.
GW Forums isn't the only source one holds such documents.

Like iFlux/Denis said, I will elaborate further for him. 30attacks in 2seconds with a much more overwhelming MS, one that blows through shields first hit destroying volleys. After every otherhit, [DC]D3ath's MS is full power. It's just not humanly possible to comprehend such calculations in such a short space of time, let alone the speed which would be needed to navigate. Take into account, 30 attacks in 2 seconds is easy for a player of iFlux's capabilities (and others in OE who have experienced this; EtL, HE to name but a few) that is 1 hit per .15 / .01 seconds.

Related, but not to the MS repair script Denis mentioned...

I remember a few times in the chats with some massing him, this particular time a defense repair script, it must have malfunctioned as it was withdrawing silly amounts out at a time (and gradually increasing, probably whacked a few extra naughts on the end of the original defense cost), baring in mind the defense was minuscule so defense repairs would have been low. They got quite a lot of naq off him, was most amusing seeing it backfire.

I think what alot of you are missing here is, his scripts suck. It is funny how blatantly obvious it is when active. Most amusing the lengths some will go to to try gain a advantage.
Got some gametimes of when it occured? Recently would be good, before normal logs are deleted.

Keep OT people and post hard evidence. Don't post emotional bullcrap, it doesn't sway judgement in the slightest, it just clutters everything and annoys anyone who has to search through the thread.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Huxley wrote:
Duderanch wrote:
Huxley wrote:
well .. i think admin have no balls for do something but we have here pretty much cheater and big players at once.

Really? Where? I just did a quick search for his name and ids on here and didn't see anything like that.

Like iFlux/Denis said, I will elaborate further for him. 30attacks in 2seconds with a much more overwhelming MS, one that blows through shields first hit destroying volleys. After every otherhit, [DC]D3ath's MS is full power. It's just not humanly possible to comprehend such calculations in such a short space of time, let alone the speed which would be needed to navigate. Take into account, 30 attacks in 2 seconds is easy for a player of iFlux's capabilities (and others in OE who have experienced this; EtL, HE to name but a few) that is 1 hit per .15 / .01 seconds.

I remember a few times in the chats with some massing him, this particular time a defense repair script, it must have malfunctioned as it was withdrawing silly amounts out at a time (and gradually increasing, probably whacked a few extra naughts on the end of the original defense cost), baring in mind the defense was minuscule so defense repairs would have been low. They got quite a lot of naq off him, was most amusing seeing it backfire.

I think what alot of you are missing here is, his scripts suck. It is funny how blatantly obvious it is when active. Most amusing the lengths some will go to to try gain a advantage.
Like I said, I've never heard of D3ath cheating. You said it was well documented so I did a search. As there is nothing here on the forums, would you be so kind as to post some logs etc for us to see?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Duderanch wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Duderanch wrote:
Huxley wrote:

Like I said, I've never heard of D3ath cheating. You said it was well documented so I did a search. As there is nothing here on the forums, would you be so kind as to post some logs etc for us to see?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

You guys crack me up :smt043 why would a guy online all the time need a damn script?
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

I've massed [DC] D3ath quite a few times. I've seen his ms repairing. That's not a script. It doesn't always work, but it does work quite often.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Huxley
Forum Elder

Mathlord wrote:I've massed [DC] D3ath quite a few times. I've seen his ms repairing. That's not a script. It doesn't always work, but it does work quite often.
You clearly missed the 'with a much more overwhelming MS' part. I am quite sure yours doesn't penetrate first hit. Repairing shields while online is possible with war/war and 30 attacks flying through every 2 seconds. But, when trying to repair with someone destroying both volleys and shields, try repair both fully every other hit, and when getting hit 30x in 2 seconds. Let me know how it works out.

As for logs. I've spoke to a few and they haven't seen it as of late (last month or so). Remember, I didn't start this thread. I'm simply letting people know part of the story, albeit with no substantial evidence.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Huxley wrote:
Mathlord wrote:I've massed [DC] D3ath quite a few times. I've seen his ms repairing. That's not a script. It doesn't always work, but it does work quite often.
You clearly missed the 'with a much more overwhelming MS' part. I am quite sure yours doesn't penetrate first hit. Repairing shields while online is possible with war/war and 30 attacks flying through every 2 seconds. But, when trying to repair with someone destroying both volleys and shields, try repair both fully every other hit, and when getting hit 30x in 2 seconds. Let me know how it works out.

As for logs. I've spoke to a few and they haven't seen it as of late (last month or so). Remember, I didn't start this thread. I'm simply letting people know part of the story, albeit with no substantial evidence.
My ms can break his shields if not first hit, on the second, at least during the battle described below. I had a good 30 minute long ms battle with [dc] d3ath earlier this war where he kept rebuilding his ms while I was ac'ing through his defense and all that. Cost both of us tons of naq. It was fun. Tabs are your best friend. I've done similar in certain situations...usually against other mid-sized motherships since the shields on bigguns don't really fall low enough so easily.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

no pic no proof

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

I left this thread open for a few days, to see if any useful information would come up.. in a constructive manner.

It's become obvious that this won't be the case, so thread locked.

The original report of cheating will be forwarded to Admin. Anyone with any further tangible evidence, can email it directly to admin at support@gatewars.com

Public discussion on this is over

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”

Return to “Report Archive”