cheater [DC]D3ath

sandokan555
Forum Irregular
Alliance: «SK» Emperors™
Race: half human
ID: 34221

cheater [DC]D3ath

http://www.gatewars.com/stats.php?id=48966
well .. i think admin have no balls for do something but we have here pretty much cheater and big players at once.
ID:34221
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Re: cheater [DC]D3ath

sandokan555 wrote:http://www.gatewars.com/stats.php?id=48966
well .. i think admin have no balls for do something but we have here pretty much cheater and big players at once.
Very well documented scripter too.

But, Sandokan555, you should probably post some more detail.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
sandokan555
Forum Irregular
Alliance: «SK» Emperors™
Race: half human
ID: 34221

and what happen ? nothing ..

pretty much people have second acount .. but alays its again rules .. change rules or bann them ....
and about [DC]D3ath .. i say he breake rule2) No automated processes, macros, scripts or other 'non human being' run account activity is allowed.
ID:34221
Huxley
Forum Elder

sandokan555 wrote:i say he breake rule2) No automated processes, macros, scripts or other 'non human being' run account activity is allowed.
Good, progress. Like I said above, this is well documented that [DC]D3ath is using automated procedures. But, you opened this line of inquiry up. You should post some facts/figures to back up your claims.

It's good your bringing it to attention, don't get me wrong. Hopefully Support will see this and cast some light.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Hi.

For your accusation to be taken seriously and processed you need to post some more details.

* Are you accusing D3ath of cheating in main, or on ascended?

* How exactly do you believe him to be cheating? What is it that makes you suspicious? Remember to include any ingame logs, times, etc.

* If your accusation involves multiing ( aside from the legal ng ascended ), remember to include the ID's.

If you don't want to post this information in public, write it to admin directly through email at : support@gatewars.com

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
IFLuX
Forum Elite

I reported him wait what .... 2 montha ago ..with all the proof . one of the reasons that i sold up is that she did nothink in 2 months!
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Huxley wrote:

Really? Where? I just did a quick search for his name and ids on here and didn't see anything like that.

I'm sure you know best though.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

stupid people. Death doesnt cheat - he is to nice to cheat :shock:
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

I will stick up for death and say that I believe he is not a cheat, But in every game I have played those that have been badly beaten always claim their conqueror to be a cheat.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

just because he is online all the time, watches the logs like a hawk and is one of the best fighters i have ever seen does not make him a cheater. there are people that play sgw and then there is [DC]D3ath 8) he does not use scripts or non human activity to run his account, he uses tactics and skill, so instead of posting here, watch and learn..... and make preparations for when he comes to visit you :smt047
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

IFLuX wrote:I reported him wait what .... 2 montha ago ..with all the proof . one of the reasons that i sold up is that she did nothink in 2 months!
close your mouth iflux and explain here the 6 sec mass tactic
you sold in time account :-k
IFLuX
Forum Elite

R0B3RT wrote:
IFLuX wrote:I reported him wait what .... 2 montha ago ..with all the proof . one of the reasons that i sold up is that she did nothink in 2 months!
close your mouth iflux and explain here the 6 sec mass tactic
you sold in time account :-k
and yet he manages to repair mothership and defence few times ;)..

About my mass tactic you guys are just slow :smt047
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
EbilCC
Forum Addict

lol cheaters sumtimes are the ones who shout to much eh isucks?

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Castiel
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
Race: Angel
ID: 10351

Wait.. Shouldn't this thread be about you ? :O
What's it feel like? Took the wrong route
Watch it fall apart now you're knockin' at the wrong gate
For you to pay the toll, a price for you alone
The only deal you'll find, I'll gladly take your soul

Eleven's hour is over now, the clock is striking Twelve.
Huxley
Forum Elder

Duderanch wrote:
Huxley wrote:

Really? Where? I just did a quick search for his name and ids on here and didn't see anything like that.

I'm sure you know best though.
GW Forums isn't the only source one holds such documents.

Like iFlux/Denis said, I will elaborate further for him. 30attacks in 2seconds with a much more overwhelming MS, one that blows through shields first hit destroying volleys. After every otherhit, [DC]D3ath's MS is full power. It's just not humanly possible to comprehend such calculations in such a short space of time, let alone the speed which would be needed to navigate. Take into account, 30 attacks in 2 seconds is easy for a player of iFlux's capabilities (and others in OE who have experienced this; EtL, HE to name but a few) that is 1 hit per .15 / .01 seconds.

Related, but not to the MS repair script Denis mentioned...

I remember a few times in the chats with some massing him, this particular time a defense repair script, it must have malfunctioned as it was withdrawing silly amounts out at a time (and gradually increasing, probably whacked a few extra naughts on the end of the original defense cost), baring in mind the defense was minuscule so defense repairs would have been low. They got quite a lot of naq off him, was most amusing seeing it backfire.

I think what alot of you are missing here is, his scripts suck. It is funny how blatantly obvious it is when active. Most amusing the lengths some will go to to try gain a advantage.

Return to “Report Archive”