Ritalin/Method Man/*Meth

Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Re: Ritalin/Method Man/*Meth

i am not worried

funny this tho.. who is in the topic getting their 2 cents worth

tees tries to sully my name in a war thread with TC for no apparent reason.. and guess who is here to try and push this further... you guessed it... TC.. and Arnold just happened to be watching me farm as tees is accusing me of scripting.. how convenient. why do the Australians hate me so much? because i am British maybe?

i am not sure why people think they have any sway by posting **Filtered** coz if i am to be banned then i will be regardless

i know you are all rooting for me...lol
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Second Coming

nothing wrong with brits mate, tees mentioned it to me on skype last night thats the only reason i knew about it :P
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

lol why did you remove your post SECRET?.. because it shown your true intentions?

This is a witch hunt because you lot feel crap when i farm my 121 page farm list and leave you nothing in return..

Im not sure what this is meant to accomplish.. this EXACT same event has been reported by teesdale to Admin and it was investigated... i had a lengthy conversation with Admin who went through my accounts and saw no reason to beleive this.. you can post as many conversations as you want but in the end it comes down to admin regardless of how many people post with fabricated rumors etc.. it doesnt add to the evidence.. the evidence is on the server and you will know by admin very soon i presume

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

I saw it too.. why you gonna say you want your farms back mate? Then you got put in check by odin i do imagine and now you got called out.. Lets vendy bruh..
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~The Fallen~
Forum Irregular

Les Ennemis wrote:I saw it too.. why you gonna say you want your farms back mate? Then you got put in check by odin i do imagine and now you got called out.. Lets vendy bruh..
Sure.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Secret wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:I saw it too.. why you gonna say you want your farms back mate? Then you got put in check by odin i do imagine and now you got called out.. Lets vendy bruh..
Sure.
cool cool

you should put what you wrote back up :D

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=204408
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

Method Man wrote:why do the Australians hate me so much? because i am British maybe?
def cos the first Ashes test.

Method Man wrote: 2, why did he ask me to show him how to code.. im sure if both jo and tees want to be fully transparent the full conversations will be posted and the dates will be on them.. and yes the dates are well before jakes dates.

also i dont feel the need to explain myself to anyone other than jo.. which like i said has already been done...
i posted 100% of the conversation, all of it from day 1... but clockwork removed it... apparently there was too much of a 'how to guide to scripting' in there.

i also reported you and gave Jo the method you were using to get around the captcha and dynamics, thats why it was changed, but it didnt take you very long at all to get around it... you said it yourself "Jo aint got nothin on me".

She could change it again and again, and to what point? for you to get around it again and again?

yes. this is a witch hunt. to get you banned or to make you stop.
whatever comes first.

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

teesdale wrote:
Method Man wrote:why do the Australians hate me so much? because i am British maybe?
def cos the first Ashes test.

Method Man wrote: 2, why did he ask me to show him how to code.. im sure if both jo and tees want to be fully transparent the full conversations will be posted and the dates will be on them.. and yes the dates are well before jakes dates.

also i dont feel the need to explain myself to anyone other than jo.. which like i said has already been done...
i posted 100% of the conversation, all of it from day 1... but clockwork removed it... apparently there was too much of a 'how to guide to scripting' in there.

i also reported you and gave Jo the method you were using to get around the captcha and dynamics, thats why it was changed, but it didnt take you very long at all to get around it... you said it yourself "Jo aint got nothin on me".

She could change it again and again, and to what point? for you to get around it again and again?

yes. this is a witch hunt. to get you banned or to make you stop.
whatever comes first.

this is a case of both of testing eachother.. dont you see that?

the code you gave jo.... i gave her a few weeks before.. i also told her about you when i found out you was trying to trap me.. yes your friend told me..

all conversations was pasted to jo.. she told me i had been reported and she went through my accounts and saw nothing.. This is the exact same thing that now you are making public because you didnt like Jo's verdict... Bit disrespectful really tbh but thats between you and jo.

The thing that makes me laugh most is that you have done this once already.. it was investigated and now you bring it here again like your sway will make jo see that you are the almighty tees who wont stand for her bad decision making..

It was investigated.. it was found to be a false accusation.. get over it mate

Method Man wrote:
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

Method Man wrote: this is a case of both of testing eachother.. dont you see that?

the code you gave jo.... i gave her a few weeks before.. i also told her about you when i found out you was trying to trap me.. yes your friend told me..

all conversations was pasted to jo.. she told me i had been reported and she went through my accounts and saw nothing.. This is the exact same thing that now you are making public because you didnt like Jo's verdict... Bit disrespectful really tbh but thats between you and jo.

The thing that makes me laugh most is that you have done this once already.. it was investigated and now you bring it here again like your sway will make jo see that you are the almighty tees who wont stand for her bad decision making..

It was investigated.. it was found to be a false accusation.. get over it mate
Method Man wrote:the code you gave jo.... i gave her a few weeks before..
this part im not sure i beleive
Method Man wrote: i also told her about you when i found out you was trying to trap me
key words "when i found out"... so 'oh **Filtered**, im done out, i need a cover story'?
Method Man wrote:This is the exact same thing that now you are making public because you didnt like Jo's verdict... Bit disrespectful really tbh but thats between you and jo.
not quite... i was very happy with Jules' response. she took what i gave her, made it not work.
but you didnt take the hint.
so me posting here, was in no way a dig at her, but more to show everyone else what you've been upto.
if it gets looked into further, and your banned, so be it.

Although, would like to know who else can farm a 150 page farm list at a rate of 1 page per 2 seconds, 150 pages in a row without missing a beat? any takers? anyone??
im sure if Jo looked at the accounts you hit, pages they're on, how many pages you done in timeframe, there would be enough to ban you :)
Method Man wrote:you are the almighty tees
Jesus might love you, but i think your a **Filtered** ;)

Spoiler

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Ability:
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

teesdale wrote:
Method Man wrote:the code you gave jo.... i gave her a few weeks before..
this part im not sure i beleive
Dates will show this so beleive or not..
teesdale wrote:
Method Man wrote: i also told her about you when i found out you was trying to trap me
key words "when i found out"... so 'oh **Filtered**, im done out, i need a cover story'?
i didnt feel the need to tell tales on you as it seemed like you lost interest

teesdale wrote: Although, would like to know who else can farm a 150 page farm list at a rate of 1 page per 2 seconds, 150 pages in a row without missing a beat? any takers? anyone??
im sure if Jo looked at the accounts you hit, pages they're on, how many pages you done in timeframe, there would be enough to ban you :)
lol 150pages in 6 mins? wow .. i would love to know how that is done myself.. i must be also hacking the server and changing the 6hits in 2 second rule aswell then..
jo is very welcome to check.. my farming is no faster than most of the good farmers

teesdale wrote:
People like you are Dealt with accordingly where i am from.. sometimes i am a **Filtered**.. but my friend you are the lowest of the low.. vermin would be generous

Method Man wrote:
teesdale
Forum Addict

Method Man wrote:
teesdale wrote: Although, would like to know who else can farm a 150 page farm list at a rate of 1 page per 2 seconds, 150 pages in a row without missing a beat? any takers? anyone??
lol 150pages in 6 mins? wow .. i would love to know how that is done myself.. i must be also hacking the server and changing the 6hits in 2 second rule aswell then..
jo is very welcome to check.. my farming is no faster than most of the good farmers
because theres not more than 6 hits per page?
Method Man wrote:
teesdale wrote:
People like you are Dealt with accordingly where i am from.. sometimes i am a **Filtered**.. but my friend you are the lowest of the low.. vermin would be generous
im to be dealt with accordingly? im the vermin? and your the one cheating? you even admitted it? lulz. way to go.

Spoiler

Ability:
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

teesdale wrote:
Method Man wrote:
because theres not more than 6 hits per page?
Method Man wrote:
teesdale wrote:
im to be dealt with accordingly? im the vermin? and your the one cheating? you even admitted it? lulz. way to go.
how did i admit it? lol this is desperate

Method Man wrote:
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

This back and forth name calling is pointless. The accusation has been made, evidence has been supplied and will be reviewed by the powers that be.

Unless you are posting additional evidence either for or against the accusation, then lets just await Admins decision. If you have evidence of a technical nature, then either PM SUPPORT or email it to the relevant email address found HERE.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Clockwork wrote:This back and forth name calling is pointless. The accusation has been made, evidence has been supplied and will be reviewed by the powers that be.

Unless you are posting additional evidence either for or against the accusation, then lets just await Admins decision. If you have evidence of a technical nature, then either PM SUPPORT or email it to the relevant email address found HERE.
thats the thing.. the evidence had already been supplied and reviewed and replied to on the 2nd of june.. now only 5 weeks later tees isnt happy with the findings and had to make a public show of it to see if he can get another decision

Method Man wrote:
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Read, will reply later after (re-)reviews are complete.

Return to “Report Archive”