Ritalin/Method Man/*Meth

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: Ritalin/Method Man/*Meth

or cauze you lied to me when i asked you if you were cheating? dont get it twixted **Filtered** boy. that alliance waz ruined when you surrendered it after foolishly started a war you couldn't finish and surrendered. pretty sad your cheating azz couldn't hold back TC, after all you had unlimited fundz.. do we need to pozt more evidence? like the 4 convoz flint haz??
Method Man wrote:why is it so important to you les?

I will answer this question:

1, Because you saw an opportunity to be a sneaky **Filtered** and used this investigation to your advantage and brainwashed WuTC into thinking TC was going to sit on them if they didnt leave with you and create a new alliance with flint.. yes you little tool you stabbed me in the back while i was down for no apparent reason!! And you have the cheek to call Odin names for ruining FS on a daily basis.. i never seen Odin take an alliance off anyone the way you did ... Can you say Hypocrite. and yes we all know that 90% of your words are fictional drama for attention seeking purposes

2, Because you know that the so called "Evidence" is purely circumstantial and if i am not banned that will mean pure hell for your new alliance.. Believe me your growth along with the rest will be none existent!

Posting in here as frequent as you are only shows how much you know you shouldnt have done what you did and trust me you will pay for it
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo
ID: 0

Ok I have a simple question that hopefully I can get a simple answer to.

Did Les and Flint force anyone to leave WuTC by either words or actions?
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

This is not the place to post senseless twaddle about who did what or what they said. If you are not posting new Evidence of a non-technical nature, then do not post at all and wait for Support to finish the investigation.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Agreed. Everyone stop.
Evidence had been provided. Choices were made.
I have no evidence that will change anything.
Let admin do there job and wargasm stay out of it
Tap for explosive fun!
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Les Ennemis wrote:like the 4 convoz flint haz??
This sounds like new evidence.. 0.o show me show me!!

Seems all of a sudden witnesses come out of hiding when something happens..

Like.. Yeh i knew about this..

Show me evidence of this or just **Filtered** off

And i mean REAL evidence not just fabricated skype conversations
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

sorry Clock... need to put my two cents in again :P

so theres just THAT many people that for some unknown reason dont like you enough to go dedicate and waste so much of their time to make fake skype convos?
wow... you must REALLY grind peoples gears #-o

yep. a world full of liars dedicating their time into making you 'look like' a cheat, all the while your innocent. how unlucky.

also, i dont know what went down between you and les and wutang... but i seen the **Filtered** you were doing to wutang... especially at the start, massing your own noob members from your multi, and setting the alliance PPTs so you could farm your own members from your multi.

and ive seen Les' dedication to his alliances... everyone in his alliance is a million times better off than with you.

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

teesdale wrote:sorry Clock... need to put my two cents in again :P

so theres just THAT many people that for some unknown reason dont like you enough to go dedicate and waste so much of their time to make fake skype convos?

yep. a world full of liars dedicating their time into making you 'look like' a cheat, all the while your innocent. how unlucky.

also, i dont know what went down between you and les and wutang... but i seen the **Filtered** you were doing to wutang... especially at the start, massing your own noob members from your multi, and setting the alliance PPTs so you could farm your own members from your multi.

and ive seen Les' dedication to his alliances... everyone in his alliance is a million times better off than with you.

mad love for you tees. BTW

JULES??? Update on this?? farms are running dry since method woman/ helen came back into play

Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Sure it's not tees?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Duderanch wrote:Sure it's not tees?
Nah he would need to know how to farm first :p
*humps teesdales leg*
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Les Ennemis wrote:

JULES??? Update on this?? farms are running dry since method woman/ helen came back into play

loool are you mofokaz still on this witch hunt ?

you are noobs with very little intellect .. but the worst type of stupidity is thinking you know everything!!

1, i have barely been farming, funny how i was blamed for the naq being dry.. are you all really that retarded to think 1 person can farm the whole community every day? do tell me, how does the other big farmers in the game make soo much naq? and also tell me.. where do all my ATs come from to farm this much naq??
was you fokaz born this stupid or did it develop over time?

2, I sold my account and you are all pathetic enough to now hunt her.. how nice, no wonder the game is dead, i have just had a **Filtered** load of messages asking for her money back. I would be inclined to call all of you Bullies and thugs for what you are doing to Her but i guess it would fall on deaf ears.. blind eyes? lol

3, After reading what was done you have really stooped to a new low, recruiting her and then changing name to my old alliance and making her 1ic and then... Guess what alliance the leader joined.. ta daaaaaa
NanoDrop
[ STURM DES EISEN - Smart guy ] <<<< I think you have really over used the "Smart Guy Bit"

To cut this short because i really cant be **Filtered** with you lot an only here as a favour

1, i am not helen you very weird people
2, i am barley around so start a new NAQ witch hunt as im sure someone must be scripting if you cant farm naq... lol
3, Suck my ballz

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Method Man wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:

loool are you mofokaz still on this witch hunt ?

you are noobs with very little intellect .. but the worst type of stupidity is thinking you know everything!!

1, i have barely been farming, funny how i was blamed for the naq being dry.. are you all really that retarded to think 1 person can farm the whole community every day? do tell me, how does the other big farmers in the game make soo much naq? and also tell me.. where do all my ATs come from to farm this much naq??
was you fokaz born this stupid or did it develop over time?

2, I sold my account and you are all pathetic enough to now hunt her.. how nice, no wonder the game is dead, i have just had a **Filtered** load of messages asking for her money back. I would be inclined to call all of you Bullies and thugs for what you are doing to Her but i guess it would fall on deaf ears.. blind eyes? lol

3, After reading what was done you have really stooped to a new low, recruiting her and then changing name to my old alliance and making her 1ic and then... Guess what alliance the leader joined.. ta daaaaaa
NanoDrop
[ STURM DES EISEN - Smart guy ] <<<< I think you have really over used the "Smart Guy Bit"

To cut this short because i really cant be **Filtered** with you lot an only here as a favour

1, i am not helen you very weird people
2, i am barley around so start a new NAQ witch hunt as im sure someone must be scripting if you cant farm naq... lol
3, Suck my ballz

Ill take you up on the third one
Tap for explosive fun!
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

and just to think flint, we got on so well...

funny how things can change so quickly ay

Method Man wrote:
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

anyway was wondering if we could have an update Jules? :smt043 :smt043

Boa
Forum Regular

Secret wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:
dragonbane wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:Kind of wondering whats going on with this one :smt047
+1
+2
+3
+4
Spoiler
:smt043
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
:smt043
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Boa wrote:
Secret wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:
dragonbane wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:Kind of wondering whats going on with this one :smt047
+1