Ritalin/Method Man/*Meth

~wilco~
Forum Expert

Re: Ritalin/Method Man/*Meth

well i personally dont have a problem with u Rit however if you cheated and got caught hold your hands up and admit it.

Lets cutthe crap

As Usain Bolt proved today , People who dont cheat will always beat the cheaters (Gatlin)

So **Filtered** the cheaters i hope u all get caught n banned for life !!
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

why is it taking so long to prove or clear this one?

from what I've been reading on forum he is both scripting and multying.
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

fem fatale wrote:why is it taking so long to prove or clear this one?

from what I've been reading on forum he is both scripting and multying.
neither

I didnt use any scripts

I am definatly not a multi lol

I wouldnt believe what read from the likes of Les, he is a well known prolific liar, yes i have a new account and i have a legal multi which has never changed.. let anyone say what they will but an id wasnt even provided for my so called illegal multi

les was just sore that i descended 5 of his alliance members with my new account

its funny how this has progressed from me scripting to then being accused of being not only the new owner of my old account but also Nanodrop and James Brown loool

I would speculated that the reason this has taken so long is because the whole thing has been blurred by the witch hunt that much, with poorly thought out accusations and fake evidence to try and push it along faster. any real truth would be buried deep in the rubble, i have no need to explain anything on the forum as i have spoken to admin many times about all of this even before i was accused in public, it was also investigated before any of this public nonesense and absoluelty no scripting evidence was in my accounts at all. Then teesdale wasnt happy with Admins findings so he thought it would carry more weight if he then announced it on the forum. all this did was give enemies ammunition, gave Les and flint reason to hijack an alliance and gave others something to talk about and created a punchbag for a multitude of accusations.

I am far from the person i have been made out to be lately, but people have thier own selfish reasons for being the way they have been.

Ask yourself this question.. before i stopped farming i was most likely the biggest farmer or one of them. I would recieve silly messages on skype from teesdale about how i always clean up the naq before he gets chance to farm much.. simple get online more then!!

he then made a witch hunt and tried to entrap me and then made these accusations TWICE..

2 Guesses who is making the most naq on the server right now????

not guessed yet? yes *teesdale

I stopped farming all together and still people said... no naq on the server, Meth must be at it again

to which Duderanch replied... "you sure it isnt teesdale"

Dont get this twisted, i know from a long experience in this game that Jo has eyes everywhere and every single post that has been made about me would have been read....

Doesnt this tell you something?

If Admin beleived i was guilty i would be banned and blocked
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

funny you say jules would of ban you when we know she has given many people second chances. so NO that isn't proven what-so-ever. I have spoken to jo as well and she said that there is nothing she can ban considering anything bannable was done on your "sold" account in which she can't prove is not you, there-for nothing to ban. She hasn't posted here cause she doesn't want to stir the pot since she decided that yes you were scripting but said account "changed" hands. Don't get it twisted.

We know how admin works and since you got a break I hope you don't abuse it like Icebreaker and many others who have been given second chances only to find out they were doing it again, hopefully your one of the ones who have learned. I STILL find it hilarious you think im upset about my members getting descended, it is not a big deal. Nor am i leader of this alliance, and as i've said about thousand times before I was provided with the evidence i needed very quickly to make my decision to leave WuTC, and the others were given choices most left a couple stayed.

That is how the cookie crumbles, prolific liar, i got to LOL at that man.. That's a big word for you... :smt060
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Les Ennemis wrote:funny you say jules would of ban you when we know she has given many people second chances. so NO that isn't proven what-so-ever. I have spoken to jo as well and she said that there is nothing she can ban considering anything bannable was done on your "sold" account in which she can't prove is not you, there-for nothing to ban. She hasn't posted here cause she doesn't want to stir the pot since she decided that yes you were scripting but said account "changed" hands. Don't get it twisted.

We know how admin works and since you got a break I hope you don't abuse it like Icebreaker and many others who have been given second chances only to find out they were doing it again, hopefully your one of the ones who have learned. I STILL find it hilarious you think im upset about my members getting descended, it is not a big deal. Nor am i leader of this alliance, and as i've said about thousand times before I was provided with the evidence i needed very quickly to make my decision to leave WuTC, and the others were given choices most left a couple stayed.

That is how the cookie crumbles, prolific liar, i got to LOL at that man.. That's a big word for you... :smt060

a big word for me? joker your a hillbilly with the IQ of a single cell amoeba so dont make jokes based on my intellegence.. you just cant pull it off.

So let me get this right

Jo aka Admin.. Told you "Les" rather than the server that i have been found to be guilty of scripting?

And kid, the account in question that was accused of scripting activity is the exact same NGM i am using today so if your "Cool Story" carries any weight why dont i know about it?

I think i will believe that one when admin tells it to me

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Method Man wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:funny you say jules would of ban you when we know she has given many people second chances. so NO that isn't proven what-so-ever. I have spoken to jo as well and she said that there is nothing she can ban considering anything bannable was done on your "sold" account in which she can't prove is not you, there-for nothing to ban. She hasn't posted here cause she doesn't want to stir the pot since she decided that yes you were scripting but said account "changed" hands. Don't get it twisted.

a big word for me? joker your a hillbilly with the IQ of a single cell amoeba so dont make jokes based on my intellegence.. you just cant pull it off.

So let me get this right

Jo aka Admin.. Told you "Les" rather than the server that i have been found to be guilty of scripting?

And kid, the account in question that was accused of scripting activity is the exact same NGM i am using today so if your "Cool Story" carries any weight why dont i know about it?

You think people with intelligence would spell it right. You would also use comma's where they are needed. Also, I have no clue as to why you put "Les" instead of (Les) or just saying my name. Again, calling someone a hillbilly out of rage causes you to mess your whole post up. Such as I should be capitalized, and don't, won't, should almost always have a apostrophe. I helped you out with the spelling part bro. :smt043

Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Les Ennemis wrote:
Method Man wrote:

So let me get this right

You think people with intelligence would spell it right. You would also use comma's where they are needed. Also, I have no clue as to why you put "Les" instead of (Les) or just saying my name. Again, calling someone a hillbilly out of rage causes you to mess your whole post up. Such as I should be capitalized, and don't, won't, should almost always have a apostrophe. I helped you out with the spelling part bro. :smt043
just for the fact that you used punctuation, case and spelling as an arguement for intellegence shows you are a moron

Method Man wrote:
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

LOL thought you were not posting anymore?

Jules can we have an update??

~wilco~
Forum Expert

so tees makes the accusation then he joins dde?

:smt104

:smt100

And before any1 says anything this isnt me accusing dde cos i have lot of friends in dde

Just curious as to their change of stance regarding rit.

And if this is sorted it shud be locked n moved surely?
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

~wilco~ wrote:so tees makes the accusation then he joins dde?

:smt104

:smt100

And before any1 says anything this isnt me accusing dde cos i have lot of friends in dde

Just curious as to their change of stance regarding rit.

And if this is sorted it shud be locked n moved surely?
+1

Wyatt Earp
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Gypsy
ID: 1995

Exploits of any kind
Rule 6
LesEnnemis id 1907332
:smt018
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

actually you have been caught using multi accounts... remember when you had rambo main and multi on vac, and you sold just the main part of it... then they both came off vac, and when you were confronted about it by Jo you said you sold them... only the person you sold them to already had a multi and didnt buy it?

Rambo multi was farming for a few weeks before it got reported.

conveniently minutes after it was reported Rambo multi was mysteriously deleted and no action was taken against you.

hell now i gave more proof than has ever been given against someone for scripting (not just the little bits in the first post for anyone who hasnt seen it, clockwork edited the evidence out for security reasons), and it gets very quiet...

Is there an update on this???

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

pretty odd that account mysteriously deleting if it wasnt yours and you using both... i mean, if it was someone elses and not your multi, it wouldnt have been deleted ;)

[spoiler]Mar 22, 18:18 *Stupid Attack defended 15 190,559 0 71,187,045,583,400 337,707,335,463 details
Mar 22, 17:22 *Stupid Attack defended 15 123,684 0 141,718,709,542,000 806,886,748,800 details
Mar 22, 16:52 *Stupid Attack defended 15 176,626 0 141,718,709,542,000 1,386,502,302,780 details
Mar 21, 19:49 *Stupid Attack defended 15 18,298 0 152,448,657,587,000 156,369,022,970 details
Mar 21, 19:40 *Stupid Attack defended 15 42,507 0 83,224,251,516,200 349,915,599,633 details
Mar 21, 19:35 *Stupid Attack defended 15 79,374 0 155,784,773,542,000 638,399,043,617 details
Mar 21, 19:18 *Stupid Attack defended 15 154,864 0 85,726,338,482,600 639,529,259,326 details
Mar 21, 19:17 *Stupid Attack defended 15 231,084 0 81,556,193,538,600 761,874,450,628 details
Mar 21, 18:49 *Stupid Attack defended 15 407,686 0 79,888,135,561,000 1,598,544,293,760 details

Mar 22, 13:07 *Iron Lung Attack defended 15 424,617 0 78,012,690,482,600 1,132,804,251,460 details
Mar 22, 12:52 *Iron Lung Attack defended 15 548,540 0 157,452,831,519,000 1,560,046,877,910 details
Mar 21, 21:12 *Iron Lung Attack defended 15 321,057 0 80,722,164,549,800 1,374,387,871,760 details

[24-Mar-15 8:47:08 AM] Jake/Tees: pretty sure *stupid is *iron lung
[24-Mar-15 8:47:30 AM | Edited 8:47:36 AM] Jake/Tees: pretty both are rit, judging by the farm times
[24-Mar-15 8:47:46 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): I like how you would have made that more confusing if you inverted those names.
[24-Mar-15 8:48:20 AM] Jake/Tees: inverted?
[24-Mar-15 8:48:27 AM] Jake/Tees: idk what this word means
[24-Mar-15 8:48:28 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Well yes.
[24-Mar-15 8:48:31 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[24-Mar-15 8:48:32 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Flipped.
[24-Mar-15 8:48:34 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): >_<
[24-Mar-15 8:48:36 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Or w/e.
[24-Mar-15 8:48:39 AM] Jake/Tees: ohh
[24-Mar-15 8:48:41 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Since they are both stupid.
[24-Mar-15 8:48:54 AM] Jake/Tees: but Rit says ironlung is his
[24-Mar-15 8:48:59 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Not sure about their being *stupid though.
[24-Mar-15 8:49:03 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Hmm.
[24-Mar-15 8:49:16 AM] Jake/Tees: im watching it farm right now at an epic pace for someone who is typing non stop in dde chat
[24-Mar-15 8:49:33 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Indeed.
[24-Mar-15 8:49:36 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): MAGIC FINGERS
[24-Mar-15 8:49:56 AM] Jake/Tees: i think is running a script, hence why the failed attacks at like 10min intervals
[24-Mar-15 8:50:39 AM | Edited 8:50:46 AM] Jake/Tees: or he is just really stupid and hits the same account every 10mins for an hour hoping the defence has changed
[24-Mar-15 8:51:15 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): "These guys are at war, surely they will be massed some point." >_> Seems like a solid thought, just not very .. well brainy.
[24-Mar-15 8:51:34 AM] Jake/Tees: sure
[24-Mar-15 8:51:41 AM] Jake/Tees: thats a great thought to go with
[24-Mar-15 8:51:48 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): lol I'm investigating it now anyway.
[24-Mar-15 8:51:52 AM] Jake/Tees: coupled with a recon every 2-3hrs
[24-Mar-15 8:52:06 AM] Jake/Tees: not a random full turn hit every 5 mins >.>
[24-Mar-15 8:52:10 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Well.. without recons it is just classic *stupid.
[24-Mar-15 8:52:12 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): >_>
[24-Mar-15 8:52:13 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): <_<
[24-Mar-15 8:52:21 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[24-Mar-15 8:53:55 AM] Jake/Tees: [Tuesday, 24 March, 2015 8:44 AM] RITALIN:

<<< i also have a few other alliances maybe merging soon[Tuesday, 24 March, 2015 8:43 AM] RITALIN:

<<< something along the lines of.... told you so lol
im trying mate... brining noobs to life is hard sometimes
bringing*
[24-Mar-15 8:54:13 AM] Jake/Tees: the time stamps on those, that was a full time conversation
[24-Mar-15 8:54:20 AM] Jake/Tees: i was watching him type
[24-Mar-15 8:54:32 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Hm.
[24-Mar-15 8:54:38 AM] Jake/Tees: while refreshing on *iron lung
[24-Mar-15 8:54:45 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): I love it when people bring in newbies. >_>
[24-Mar-15 8:54:48 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): But yeah.
[24-Mar-15 8:54:54 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): I see your point.

[24-Mar-15 8:59:48 AM] Jake/Tees: oh i see what u mean now all same day an spaces between times
[9:29:59 AM] Jake/Tees: its hit that account twice in the same turn
[9:30:07 AM] Jake/Tees: 3 times in one turn
[9:30:12 AM] Jake/Tees: but at different times
[9:30:19 AM] *******: yeah thats **Filtered** up
[9:30:31 AM] Jake/Tees: when do you go past the same farm 3 times in one turn? youve already farmed there
[9:30:47 AM] ********: one i change page that it
[9:30:55 AM] *******: once i *
[9:31:07 AM] Jake/Tees: yeah, same with most
[9:31:35 AM] Jake/Tees: might go once every turn if you had like a 20 page or less list maybe
[9:31:44 AM] *******: oh look
[9:31:46 AM] *******:
12:46 *Stupid 188,093,521,216 Naquadah stolen 15 5,938 5,230 175,237,816,317 755,452,164,841 details
12:36 *Stupid Attack defended 15 12,148 4,572 321,125,366,496 277,695,270,311 details
08:29 *Stupid Attack defended 15 31,666 4,018 481,381,920,364 362,406,181,106 details
00:53 *Stupid 80,018,736,064 Naquadah stolen 15 16,455 5,405 508,719,474,610 722,316,192,175 details
00:43 *Stupid Attack defended 15 6,890 0 497,755,790,434 38,606,483,020 details
00:36 *Stupid Attack defended 15 14,711 2,174 330,159,120,544 132,184,479,171

[9:31:47 AM] Jake/Tees: but no **Filtered** farms a list more than once a tc
[9:32:14 AM] Jake/Tees: see same thing
[9:34:30 AM] *******:
Mar 22, 13:07 *Iron Lung Attack defended 15 424,617 0 78,012,690,482,600 1,132,804,251,460 details
Mar 22, 12:52 *Iron Lung Attack defended 15 548,540 0 157,452,831,519,000 1,560,046,877,910 details

rit pretty much doing same thing, might be wrong but i think ill pick lotto numbers tonight if thats wrong
[9:35:10 AM] Jake/Tees: yeah i dead set just noticed exact same thing
[9:35:24 AM] *****: i think **** was speaking to u
[9:35:30 AM] *****: u asked about ***** buttons?
[9:35:32 AM] Jake/Tees: going to go look at ***** and **** logs in a sec
[9:35:51 AM] ****: going to ask around too
[9:36:02 AM] ****: oh w8 they need to have a defence :D
[9:36:48 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[9:43:16 AM] Jake/Tees: right now
[9:43:21 AM] Jake/Tees: from iron lung
[9:43:34 AM] Jake/Tees: full time farming while full time skyping
[9:43:43 AM] *****: yeah
[9:44:16 AM] *****: an ***** was right about rit
[9:44:35 AM] Jake/Tees: put skype window side by side to his multi and hit refresh, no one can farm that fast and have time to type
[9:44:37 AM] ****: as same kind of thing hit for most out
[9:45:33 AM] Jake/Tees: 100%
[9:46:28 AM] ****: u want to report it, everyone just thinks im a **Filtered**
[9:56:05 AM] Jake/Tees: Jo is looking
[9:56:48 AM] Jake/Tees: im happy to be a **Filtered** if im farming my ass off for hours
[9:57:20 AM] Jake/Tees: then some **Filtered** come in and do nothing AND lowball hit my farms before me
[9:58:22 AM] *****: thats kind of what im thinking
[9:58:38 AM] *****: but more to point hes hopped in an out of war 3 times an did **Filtered** all
[24-Mar-15 9:00:05 AM] Jake/Tees: was mine and ***** Convo :D
[24-Mar-15 9:01:12 AM] Jake/Tees: Rit has talked to *** in the past about using scripts for things, its what he does for a job or something like that >.>
[24-Mar-15 9:02:01 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): (rofl)
[24-Mar-15 9:02:01 AM] Jake/Tees: [9:56:48 AM] Jake/Tees: im happy to be a **Filtered** if im farming my ass off for hours
[9:57:20 AM] Jake/Tees: then some **Filtered** come in and do nothing AND lowball hit my farms before methats p/much what annoys me :D
[24-Mar-15 9:02:19 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): lolol, I know. xD
[24-Mar-15 9:02:49 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): I would be annoyed too. Though I might do it just to piss people off.
[24-Mar-15 9:03:11 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Legendary idgaf-trolling.
[24-Mar-15 9:03:34 AM] Jake/Tees: Am heh does
[24-Mar-15 9:03:38 AM] Jake/Tees: bastard!
[24-Mar-15 9:03:44 AM] Jake/Tees: farms for 90b/hit
[24-Mar-15 9:03:44 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): The bastard.
[24-Mar-15 9:03:45 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): xD
[24-Mar-15 9:03:56 AM] Jake/Tees: same accounts i try hit for 150-200
[24-Mar-15 9:04:10 AM] Jake/Tees: gone before it even gets half way there :(
[24-Mar-15 9:04:47 AM] Jake/Tees: and to make it worse, he actually has a valid theory
[24-Mar-15 9:05:32 AM] Jake/Tees: said i waste half my turns massing, that he doesnt... so he can hit for half the amount, twice as much, and make equal profit to me (dull)
[24-Mar-15 9:05:43 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): LMAO
[24-Mar-15 9:05:48 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): xD
[24-Mar-15 9:05:51 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Some people. >_>
[24-Mar-15 9:06:04 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): He is quite right though.
[24-Mar-15 9:06:15 AM] Jake/Tees: yes, he is, and its annoying :D
[24-Mar-15 9:06:23 AM] Jake/Tees: i think about it when i mass >.>
[24-Mar-15 9:06:29 AM] Jake/Tees: and feel bad
[24-Mar-15 9:07:04 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Well yes. Confirming someone is correct by doing your normal routine is always a bit .. sketchy.
[24-Mar-15 9:09:16 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Anyway, you know my policy on telling whether NGMs belong to certain people. :P
Might have a word with Ritalin though.
[24-Mar-15 9:09:44 AM] Jake/Tees: well Rits not hiding his ngm
[24-Mar-15 9:09:54 AM] Jake/Tees: he said iron lung is his
[24-Mar-15 9:10:16 AM] Jake/Tees: 12:39 R O B E R T 238,030,024,023 Naquadah stolen 15 578 164 4,676,466,990 21,913,290,541,800 details
[24-Mar-15 9:10:31 AM] Jake/Tees: even posted the logs and such, theres no doubt there
[24-Mar-15 9:10:46 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): I know. :)
Some people seem unable to stop themselves from plastering their names over supposedly secret things.
[24-Mar-15 9:10:53 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's like signing a **Filtered** burglary.
[24-Mar-15 9:11:03 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): "Here's my card."
[24-Mar-15 9:11:09 AM] Jake/Tees: :d
[24-Mar-15 9:12:05 AM] Jake/Tees: but if *stupid is his then he has more than 1 ngm... that was more or less just an assumption on my behalf though based on the simularity of farming time/style
[24-Mar-15 9:12:47 AM | Edited 9:12:55 AM] Jake/Tees: if you can call pointlessly hitting a 60t def over and over every 5 min with 1 tril strike "style"
[24-Mar-15 9:13:15 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Yes. Well.
[24-Mar-15 9:13:27 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Apparently it is now Dean's.
[24-Mar-15 9:13:34 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Since .. well .. 2 minutes ish ago.
[24-Mar-15 9:13:50 AM] Jake/Tees: deans as in Zero?
[24-Mar-15 9:14:07 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): The one and only.
[24-Mar-15 9:14:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if its that dean then no, that dean is my officer :D
[24-Mar-15 9:14:13 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): lol
[24-Mar-15 9:14:13 AM] Jake/Tees: *Zero
[24-Mar-15 9:14:29 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Then that dean is multiing, and will be punished. >_>
[24-Mar-15 9:14:35 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Bad Dean.
[24-Mar-15 9:14:36 AM] Jake/Tees: >.>
[24-Mar-15 9:14:43 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): yay for Community reference
[24-Mar-15 9:15:09 AM] Jake/Tees: who said it was deans? :D
[24-Mar-15 9:15:50 AM] Jake/Tees: oh wait
[24-Mar-15 9:16:05 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Yes.
[24-Mar-15 9:16:08 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Here we go.
[24-Mar-15 9:16:09 AM] Jake/Tees: Dean was going to buy Rambo account off Rit
[24-Mar-15 9:16:27 AM] Jake/Tees: main account though, is on vaca
[24-Mar-15 9:16:28 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Well. That sounds stupid.
[24-Mar-15 9:16:37 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Oh geez, such puns.
[24-Mar-15 9:16:42 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[24-Mar-15 9:16:56 AM] Jake/Tees: you were waiting to work that in wernt you? :D
[24-Mar-15 9:18:15 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Yeah. >_> For the last 10 seconds. And an opening presented itself.
[24-Mar-15 9:18:59 AM] Jake/Tees: >.>
[24-Mar-15 9:27:34 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): xD
[24-Mar-15 9:31:56 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Also! Where is our friend now.. >_>
[24-Mar-15 9:31:58 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): grin
[24-Mar-15 9:32:08 AM] Jake/Tees: i seen :P
[24-Mar-15 9:33:19 AM] Jake/Tees: but more the scripting that was pissing me off
[24-Mar-15 9:33:44 AM] Jake/Tees: User Stats
Name: Evil Genius
new owner

Dormant UnKnown of the AJNA
{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}
Plane: Pergatory Realm
Commander: Evil Genius
[24-Mar-15 9:33:53 AM] Jake/Tees: that is the main dean is buying
[24-Mar-15 9:34:22 AM] Jake/Tees: well, Kik already paid for it for him, its "brought", just waiting on dean to come on
[24-Mar-15 9:35:43 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Uh-huh.
[24-Mar-15 9:36:24 AM] Jake/Tees: but there was no multi :D
[24-Mar-15 9:36:41 AM] Jake/Tees: i mean in the dean buying deal
[24-Mar-15 9:37:01 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): And now it no longer exists.
[24-Mar-15 9:38:08 AM] Jake/Tees: it does
[24-Mar-15 9:38:36 AM] Jake/Tees: oh
[24-Mar-15 9:38:39 AM] Jake/Tees: no it doesnt :D
[24-Mar-15 9:38:40 AM] Jake/Tees: no such user ID found in active rankings.
[24-Mar-15 9:39:12 AM] Jake/Tees: TC must have updated it... before TC it was still there sort of
[24-Mar-15 9:39:55 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Well yes. Except it was not. :D
[24-Mar-15 9:40:01 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It never existed.[/spoiler]

Spoiler

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Ability:
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

The words Stalker and Bunny Boiler mean anything to you?
teesdale
Forum Addict

not my fault you make this stuff so obvious when you think your being sly... dont be such a dense idiot and might not get seen...

Spoiler

Ability:

Return to “Report Archive”