Les Enemis

Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Les Enemis

Im not sure if there is even a rule for Bullying...

this is just as new low for you Les Enemis you **Filtered** tool

Dont bully new players!!!

How many have left now through your bullying antics?

Now your trying to force Army X aka Wyatt Earp to get a new CO...

How massively big of you!!
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: Les Enemis

you wont build so you know what i'll take your officers stuff. You play the sniper game and you end up **Filtered** your own people around. Since wyat did not report them himself I think i'll report the account to see if you have ever logged into said account.

Obviously rules don't matter for you why should they matter for me??
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Les Ennemis wrote:you wont build so you know what i'll take your officers stuff. You play the sniper game and you end up **Filtered** your own people around. Since wyat did not report them himself I think i'll report the account to see if you have ever logged into said account.

are you retarded?

I think in that mumbled reply you just accused me of being army x?

loool

do i frustrate you that much that you have to bully new players to make you feel better about yourself?

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Method Man wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:you wont build so you know what i'll take your officers stuff. You play the sniper game and you end up **Filtered** your own people around. Since wyat did not report them himself I think i'll report the account to see if you have ever logged into said account.

are you retarded?

I think in that mumbled reply you just accused me of being army x?

loool

do i frustrate you that much that you have to bully new players to make you feel better about yourself?
yeah i did. i like winding you up.. your easy to troll.. anyway quit the talk build up and shut up or i will mass your officers

Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

what are you talking about build up??

i just left you a 9tril defence after i massed Lil Les...

stop lying so much les

Method Man wrote:
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

it was 8 tril and i gave you props in our vendy stop spamming son

Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

spamming... this is my topic.. weird guy you are

Method Man wrote:
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

YOUR topic or ""Armys" topic through you.. See what i did there :smt043 :smt043

Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Les Ennemis wrote:YOUR topic or ""Armys" topic through you.. See what i did there :smt043 :smt043
yeh i see what you did there... :smt078 puked up your whole IQ in a forum

Method Man wrote:
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Method Man wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:YOUR topic or ""Armys" topic through you.. See what i did there :smt043 :smt043
yeh i see what you did there... :smt078 puked up your whole IQ in a forum
u mad bruh??

Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

nice responce :smt017

Method Man wrote:
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Second Coming

I'm not trying to take sides here, but from an outsiders point of view your making yourself seem like a bit of a tool les....
I'm going to take a punt here & say you have trouble knowing when enough is enough? lol
No idea what went on nor do i intend to find out, less talk more ingame **Filtered**!
Wyatt Earp
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Gypsy
ID: 1995

Army X
AKA Wyatt Earp
Please let admin deal
Les are you leading this Witch hunt
because the tarot cards say :smt117
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

So bullying is now against the rules??
Might as well quit now...
Meth bullied me into it tho.....
:smt043
Tap for explosive fun!
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Tut tut les

Showing everyone else the bullying love :smt060

Can i have some lubey lubey fun fun good time wink wink lol
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)

Return to “Report Archive”