Two Players sharing the Same NG Account - Seek Rules Clarification

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Re: Two Players sharing the Same NG Account - Seek Rules Clarification

reborn wrote:K ill break this up slow time for your simple brick minds on repeating yourself.
hokiehomeboy wrote: After spying for a couple days your DMU farmed on ascended was equal to crazymofo+*Harvest for days +/- a couple Q which is insignificant when talking about hundreds of Qs.
LOL if u think its true act on it, my farming might be near someone else farming :O
hokiehomeboy wrote: Now today when all of this comes to light, their DMU farmed 24 hours is 0 and yours has dropped significantly to a mere 70Q.
What so they haven't farmed for a day means its me? U do know a few days ago I was at 0 farmed for 3 days? Im sure with all that sypign you could of seen that, im sure Sol logs would show that too.

Hang on a second there 24 hrs farmed is 0? Hmm your not the only one with a spy demi in an alliance and they r not 0, think someone telling little pokies when trying to find out some other info....... u lot still fishing for were my account is me thinks.......
hokiehomeboy wrote: You accuse people of doing things that you do is what it seems to me.
I didn't accuse anyone of feeding on QW which again is against the rules that I was pointing out, u just cant read and thought I did. Lets get this right feeding on QW is against the rules feeding on other servers is not.
hokiehomeboy wrote: You accuse people of using C4C yet when I caught both you and *Harvest farming at different times within a matter of seconds of spying both accounts were retrained with all spies untrained
What I will say to start off is I use IE that can im quite sure been shown on the database, C4C runs on FF..........

Now I can speak for myself as I said my times in past and showed with convos I would sit with covert trained and just look at logs for watching who was using it, and always within seconds of training I would be spied.

We even w8ed for certain ppl to be farming on another server and then train up as this just wasn't me doing this was a few of us to see certain ppl using this addon, and low and behold they had swapped servers and then was hunting, C4C is used in your alliance Sol cba to block it, however Jo did. As for that other player untraining maybe they had just finished farming? IDK ask them.
hokiehomeboy wrote: You complained in the original thread about people using illegal feeding.
Again no I didn't brick, what I said was this , I was pointing out the rules.
reborn wrote: 9) Feeding is not allowed in Quantum. See the base page for more information.
As for your repeat post again Math you might think something is bad for the game but end of the day is was allowed for 2 ppl on 1 account , as u said even back then u didn't like it.

It comes down to u have a personal problem with this rule still, that's your problem not mine.

Or is this just a case of you lot infact trying to find out who my muti is because u cant find it and wanting admin to tell u?

Latter seems to b more likely the way you lot keep repeating yourself. About a rule u don't like that's been around for yrs. Which even u knew about and u knew that 1 person could pass an account onto another and another and another already , but me doing oh oh so bad.......

your smoke screen to get them to tell u were my account is aint flying.

and to sum up this last bit
hokiehomeboy wrote:
As well as other illegal issues.

I quote this post from: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=201462&start=5825
teesdale wrote:surrender account 1992895/11778, have left DDE, i wont side with a cheater to any extent. good day.
It seems it goes much deeper than you just trying to sweep under the rug that you were "accused" of cheating ;) Try to look past this not being all about you or about you at all.
Me and jake have nothing wrong which each other infact we talk all the time, like idk 6-7 hrs ago, if u think he left because of me , LOL

We have worked on certain things together for quite some time on all matter of things. He was one that was helping me spot the ones using C4C too :smt047
To answer your questions without wasting too much of my time, I have been spying you and your multis for a week now. You never once showed 0 DMU farmed 24 hours. Your DMU farmed was approximately equal to what *Harvest and crazymofo farmed 24 hours. *Harvest and crazymofo increased no levels or CEF in that time so unless they were boosting command star it seems obvious where their DMU went. It went to you.

Admins need to give your account a good scrubbing right out of existence for cheating and using illegal multis. One account cannot exist just for the benefit of another (crazymofo) but hey at least you will get to keep *Harvest even though whether 2 people can play a single NG account is what is in question for this thread. Hopefully all other illegal multis (including crazymofo) you use will disappear as well.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

U really aint that bright are u, u could use some maths to atleast help u out, here let me help u.
hokiehomeboy wrote: Now today when all of this comes to light, their DMU farmed 24 hours is 0 and yours has dropped significantly to a mere 70Q.
So thats were u say im just a mere 70 now, ok then right lets now look at the 14 days were ive been around 900quad to 1,1quint for quite some time.

70 * 14 = oh whats that 980 quad wow OMG could that be a advadge day farming. But w8 ur sayign im getting hundreds of quad a day now if this was true on lets say i was getting 100 quad a day even though u class 70 as a mere amount but 100 then equalls 1,4 quint

150 now that seems not such a mere amount and double what u have put down that would put me up at 1,96 quint.................which btw im not at but someone else was. And before that was held by an Ori at 2 quint farmed too for almost 3 months, that wasnt me either.

I have said were i get my dmu from and from all the reports thats been said to sol im sure as hell know hes looked at my account more than a dozzen times, u seem a bit sore that u hit low or ppl jsut do not want to help u out.

Sol will also note that a not so long back none of my partners dmu or are muti dmu was even going to me was going to another player to pay for an account that still not paid for yet, so she doesnt have it yet. As they havent been around to finish paying for it.

Most of that crap i dont even need to put as i dont feel i should care what u think of me, infact i dont, it infact makes me quite happy inside knowing u think im cheating to b better than u at such an easy game.

its ok though ill just keep plugging away with hits liek this while u cry cheat and hit at 300 per 15

Sep 20, 10:33 vera Attack 639,818,781,327,000 Dark Matter Units taken
Sep 20, 10:33 *Instigator Attack 560,805,557,644,700 Dark Matter Units taken
Sep 20, 10:33 Dhugal Attack 703,666,071,175,000 Dark Matter Units taken
Sep 20, 10:33 *TX Attack 646,666,579,723,000 Dark Matter Units taken
Sep 20, 10:33 wow Attack 935,933,454,472,000 Dark Matter Units taken
Sep 20, 10:33 *miniGanba Attack 927,297,466,744,700 Dark Matter Units taken
Sep 19, 17:05 vera Attack 852,010,629,431,600 Dark Matter Units taken

I have far far better hits than this too
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

well i dont play ascended much so dont rly care who feeds who. But after reading it all will tell my opinion how i see this situation.

Well the bigest problem is that admins dont come in here and dont say anything, how it is with those multi accounts. And imo its a worse situation that casper and joker or anyone else of the same kind have two multi accounts rather than two people having one multi account.

Now that situation with constant log watching, i dont see it as a big problem if admins do at least some work about solving such situations with 2 or more people from same family playing one account and having ip exception or other **Filtered**. Cause if people do play it from same location means its same time zone, and i am sure all normal people still need to sleep at same time so we would still have some window to mass it if it would build big. Also in some other game you could have upto two players who could log in to your account with their own details and watch it over while you sleep or work, and rotate it like mathlord explained, but here we dont have such functionality and its not even allowed. And anyways its a totally different game with different mechanics and gameplay, and still you would have a chance at massing that account, and admins could easily monitor such accounts by viewing their login and playing times and seeing if there is anyone from other time zone constantly loging in the account at night time for people who share account. But the problem here is that all this stuff creates more work for admins, and we all know how our admins dont like to do anything.

Now lets go back to people who admit that they already breaking the rules and having more than 1 account cause of different ips. Why dont admins check those and take a proper action with those accounts? Imo its the same reason cause they dont rly care about it and this game.

Anyways, i was against multies from the start, and all people should only have 1 account to play, either its main or a newground, cause old players would play their main accounts and the new ones could get a newground, or old players can get a newground if its better than their old account but should delete that account first. but all this hsit was made to increase players online count as it was rly sad with every player having only 1 account. And this game much better and much more fun back in the old days, but we have what we have now.
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

reborn wrote:U really aint that bright are u, u could use some maths to atleast help u out, here let me help u.
So thats were u say im just a mere 70 now, ok then right lets now look at the 14 days were ive been around 900quad to 1,1quint for quite some time.

70 * 14 = oh whats that 980 quad wow OMG could that be a advadge day farming. But w8 ur sayign im getting hundreds of quad a day now if this was true on lets say i was getting 100 quad a day even though u class 70 as a mere amount but 100 then equalls 1,4 quint

150 now that seems not such a mere amount and double what u have put down that would put me up at 1,96 quint.................which btw im not at but someone else was. And before that was held by an Ori at 2 quint farmed too for almost 3 months, that wasnt me either.

I have said were i get my dmu from and from all the reports thats been said to sol im sure as hell know hes looked at my account more than a dozzen times, u seem a bit sore that u hit low or ppl jsut do not want to help u out.

Sol will also note that a not so long back none of my partners dmu or are muti dmu was even going to me was going to another player to pay for an account that still not paid for yet, so she doesnt have it yet. As they havent been around to finish paying for it.

Most of that crap i dont even need to put as i dont feel i should care what u think of me, infact i dont, it infact makes me quite happy inside knowing u think im cheating to b better than u at such an easy game.

its ok though ill just keep plugging away with hits liek this while u cry cheat and hit at 300 per 15

Sep 20, 10:33 vera Attack 639,818,781,327,000 Dark Matter Units taken
Sep 20, 10:33 *Instigator Attack 560,805,557,644,700 Dark Matter Units taken
Sep 20, 10:33 Dhugal Attack 703,666,071,175,000 Dark Matter Units taken
Sep 20, 10:33 *TX Attack 646,666,579,723,000 Dark Matter Units taken
Sep 20, 10:33 wow Attack 935,933,454,472,000 Dark Matter Units taken
Sep 20, 10:33 *miniGanba Attack 927,297,466,744,700 Dark Matter Units taken
Sep 19, 17:05 vera Attack 852,010,629,431,600 Dark Matter Units taken

I have far far better hits than this too
And you know the amounts i hit for... how? I don't farm you because you never train anything. How many other accounts do you have? Good job trying to make a point and then prove my accusation that you have multiple accounts out there. It seems the case is closed that you are using multiple accounts.

Epic fail for you buddy.

Even more fail than multiple people catching you using C4C and retraining, same with your other multi accounts which are at least *Harvest and crazymofo, though others are on the watch list.

You accuse people of cheating because you don't want anyone to have the same advantages you have given yourself, as well as other members of your alliance, but you still don't realize that when you point one finger at someone else, you point 3 back at yourself.

Ignorance is bliss, I wish I lived in that world.
Signature Here

reborn
Forum Elite

So u have never hit me with your muti?

Full of **Filtered** u know u have i know u have.............cry cheat as much as u want. but if u will hit me as low as 300 im sure as hell know u will hit other ppl for 300 or less because ur a nub.

As for C4C as i said it should b easy to show what brower im using thats IE if u cant not read here i put it again I use IE. That can be seen. C4C runs on FF.

You will also note on quite a few posts to either sol or jo when they have updated things within hrs of them doing it i have found a problem with it on IE, were one time even sol asked what i was using and called it a crap brower but still fixed the problem, serach button can help u.

But w8 if their my mutis, so what is this that 2 ppl sharing 1 account make up your mind im either 1 person or 2 ppl, lets not forget the SGW meetup we held were lots of us saw ur setup and saw us all massing at same time.
I still think its funny u think im harvest ebay has a great discount on straws atm if your interested.

Your a joke u can not understand ppl helping each other for a bigger goal so u cry and cry.

Have u seen me crying were an Ori that was joker being at 2 quint farmed for every single day for 3 months? Or Talloak being farmed at 2 quint for 3 weeks for almost every day?

No u dont because i know how easy it is if your buying or ppl helping u out.

I see u couldnt come up with an excuse for the mere 70quad to what u was saying i was being fed hundreds of quads though. One day i might of got upto 200 but then that would of meant another day i farmed 0, just like a said i was at 0 farmed for 3 days. Only one here telling pokies is u.

The only one being ignorant to whats put infront of them is u.

But who is pointing fingers? That is you but i would like this thread answered by a admin then u can go jog on.

1. Can 2 ppl share 1 ng account that from the same famliy in the same time zone, just like the same rule thats been around for yrs were 2 ppl can share 1 account.

2. If 1 is not allowed then can i then go and break the 1 account per family size like quite alot of others have because we have more than 1 I,P. This will save less headaches with number 1.

3. Again if 1 is not allowed why is it ok for ppl to share main accounts thats been around since 08?
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

:lol: I love how you claim a rule regarding this has been on the book for seven years even though ng accounts weren't even a thought then.

And for the record, you've cried cheater plenty of times over joker farming on ascended, normally whenever he beats you in the 14 day rankings. But that's what you do. You skirt rules trying to get an advantage and if you still can't win you convince yourself that your competition must be cheating to explain how they are still better than you.

We have no need for baseless accusations. You admit to enough as it is. Now early in this thread you said that you and crazymofo are both using the same account but for your own personal goals to better your own account. Now you're admitting that the dmu farmed is primarily going to your account because people are generous and work together. So now the two of you are both using an account primarily to boost your reborn account.

There's too much sketchy here. All we can do is take your word that you are not abusing tis situation even though it would be very easy to and the evidence is pointing to the likelihood that you are.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
reborn
Forum Elite

Hang on were have I said about Joker cheating when he passed me on dmu?

He has passed me for over 3 months were he was at 2 quint farmed every single day that's 150quad every single day.
Before that a couple months stint again not just once but quite a few times over the last year, atm is more than me too.

But w8 if I go above him im cheating?

Im not claiming this rule is right, but there was a rule were 2 ppl could share 1 account.

You might not like it but if it is allowed for a main account to be shared, there is no reason why it shouldn't be the same for a ng account, its the same rule, only if they don't not have one.
You can talk all u want about her having a main account but end of the day she doesn't have a NG account and that's whats in question.

Now im not sure whats so hard to understand but only 1 of us has an account so that rule above should still be in place.

However we aint breaking the rule were is 1 NG account no matter on how big family is, like others are doing and are openly admitting that.

If u can not understand here ill say it again because I know ive said it before. If u are going to let others play more than 1 NG account no matter on what family size due to having more than 1 I,P then let others do that too, and there would be no need for sharing.

Hard to understand the last bit?

And to sum this up I said to ppl helping each other for a bigger goal. That was aiming at all the ppl helping me out, that being some from DDE and well sol will also see from logs a couple from TAF too that doesn't give just small amounts but rather large sums.

Not at any point did I say my goal. Yes my partner does help me out now and then, but she has also helped others out too, Sol can clearly see were she gave not charge but gave 2 quint dmu to Mental, also paid another person almost 600quad which still owes dmu. Has gave again other members in DDE while they was massign c/s too without payment and start of war was also giving lots to Mayhem members.

So as I put not everything goes to me, she didn't magic up her TOC either out of thin air or her CER. All of that costs DMU....

Keeping playing the cheat card or things look fishy or sketchy, we have never had anything to hide, and Sol or Jo which ever server can clearly see it too.
Spoiler

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

reborn wrote:Hang on were have I said about Joker cheating when he passed me on dmu?

He has passed me for over 3 months were he was at 2 quint farmed every single day that's 150quad every single day.
Before that a couple months stint again not just once but quite a few times over the last year, atm is more than me too.

But w8 if I go above him im cheating?

Im not claiming this rule is right, but there was a rule were 2 ppl could share 1 account.

You might not like it but if it is allowed for a main account to be shared, there is no reason why it shouldn't be the same for a ng account, its the same rule, only if they don't not have one.
You can talk all u want about her having a main account but end of the day she doesn't have a NG account and that's whats in question.

Now im not sure whats so hard to understand but only 1 of us has an account so that rule above should still be in place.

However we aint breaking the rule were is 1 NG account no matter on how big family is, like others are doing and are openly admitting that.

If u can not understand here ill say it again because I know ive said it before. If u are going to let others play more than 1 NG account no matter on what family size due to having more than 1 I,P then let others do that too, and there would be no need for sharing.

Hard to understand the last bit?

And to sum this up I said to ppl helping each other for a bigger goal. That was aiming at all the ppl helping me out, that being some from DDE and well sol will also see from logs a couple from TAF too that doesn't give just small amounts but rather large sums.

Not at any point did I say my goal. Yes my partner does help me out now and then, but she has also helped others out too, Sol can clearly see were she gave not charge but gave 2 quint dmu to Mental, also paid another person almost 600quad which still owes dmu. Has gave again other members in DDE while they was massign c/s too without payment and start of war was also giving lots to Mayhem members.

So as I put not everything goes to me, she didn't magic up her TOC either out of thin air or her CER. All of that costs DMU....

Keeping playing the cheat card or things look fishy or sketchy, we have never had anything to hide, and Sol or Jo which ever server can clearly see it too.
You have admitted that you and your "partner" using two separate accounts to boost yours named Reborn. You have also admitted that both you and your "partner" log in to your NG account as a shared account, again to boost your own.

Is it not illegal for an account or multiple accounts (crazymofo and your NG) to exist for the sole purpose to boost another?

Is it not illegal for two or more people to share a NG account?

You have admitted to these things. So now we must wait for admin clarification.

You claim that dmu was given, admins can check that you know. And see whether naq was exchanged. They can see the IPs from the farmers and the attackers.

As for the thread at hand, you claim you aren't breaking that specific rule. Should we start a new topic for every bit of suspicious activity coming from your account(s)? I think it will make it easier for admins to examine all of these items from one thread to save them some time.

You claim it is farmed DMU, but it was farmed by script. There is solid evidence of you, crazymofo and *Harvest using scripts from us spying you constantly.

I also find it odd that you are defending yourself against her CER increase without provocation that I can see while claiming that she is just giving away DMU to anyone and everyone.
Signature Here

reborn
Forum Elite

hokiehomeboy wrote: You have admitted that you and your "partner" using two separate accounts to boost yours named Reborn. You have also admitted that both you and your "partner" log in to your NG account as a shared account, again to boost your own.
Were have I admitted for me and her using TWO separate accounts? And were have I said its been its only purpose to boost me?
hokiehomeboy wrote: Is it not illegal for an account or multiple accounts (crazymofo and your NG) to exist for the sole purpose to boost another?
I can answer that without any need for admin to come along that's a NO

What she or anyone else feels like doing with there DMU/ NAQ is upto them , like idk ppl in main just giving away there turns to ppl same with UU, its there choice.

Who do u think u are to tell them they can not give away there stuff to help another?
But as I put Her account has not only helped me.

Also if were going down this route a NG account can not be the solo purpose to help another does this mean Talloak is breaking this rule of yours as that's all it does. Am heh ng account again to feed his main, I could name a dozen names that uses their NG account for the sole purpose of boosting their main account. Would you even like convos from some ppl in TAF saying they use their NG account to boost their main too?

Honsetly were do you come up with these things that they are against the rules...
hokiehomeboy wrote: Is it not illegal for two or more people to share a NG account?
This is the only thing in question yet u want to spam your on TAF thread and bring up more crap. Well done you.
hokiehomeboy wrote: You have admitted to these things. So now we must wait for admin clarification.
No I didn't I admitted to us sharing an NG account that will soon come to light was known about for quite some time, looking forward to admin reply....

hokiehomeboy wrote: You claim that dmu was given, admins can check that you know. And see whether naq was exchanged. They can see the IPs from the farmers and the attackers..
Yes I do know admin can check that, and well for the ppl that I have bought dmu from in the past with naq exchanged. Ones that was given from well know members or DDE members , Mayhem members before they quit with covo's

Did Thamous not tell u how much I was buying of him before he joined war???
Lets not forget the couple trades I did with Norbe too that added to about if i remember right 500tri naq he got, and he aint the only one I bought from in TAF.

And most of all the ones from TAF that have GAVE me over 1 quint DMU with convos for that too.
hokiehomeboy wrote: As for the thread at hand, you claim you aren't breaking that specific rule. Should we start a new topic for every bit of suspicious activity coming from your account(s)? I think it will make it easier for admins to examine all of these items from one thread to save them some time. .
Plx do I could do with a laugh.
hokiehomeboy wrote: You claim it is farmed DMU, but it was farmed by script. There is solid evidence of you, crazymofo and *Harvest using scripts from us spying you constantly.
Your proof is a joke, if that was true I would already be banned, Sol or Jo can see within seconds how I farm.
On this point I myself give my permission for admins to tell u lot on how I farm, they can see within seconds of what im doing. Such muppets even your own members farm like it...
hokiehomeboy wrote: I also find it odd that you are defending yourself against her CER increase without provocation that I can see while claiming that she is just giving away DMU to anyone and everyone.
Im not defending myself against anything , your claims are all a joke, I was stating were some of her dmu has gone, all that stuff adds up as I put. But without provocation? You was the one saying she must be feeding me because her CER hasn't changed so it must be going to me.
As I said before ebay has a sale on atm for straws go check them out.

Sol can also she that she has giving away lots of DMU to quite a few ppl. Not just me.
Spoiler

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

You claim to know the amounts I hit for based on hits I make on your account.

The funny thing is I don't farm your account. The one named Reborn at least. I haven't hit you in some time since you don't keep any miners trained.

So which of your accounts am I hitting that you know how much I hit you for?

Also, I remember when like clockwork you would hit my *NG for 200T daily. You add up 200T over multiple accounts, it makes for quite a bit of DMU farmed don't you think?

It would be nice if admins started investigating, but it's looking less likely every day.
Signature Here

reborn
Forum Elite

I have never ever hit your ng account for 200tri, your so full of it and I have never hit anyone like clockwork.

That said I have never hit anyone for 200tri either might once in a blue moon from a wrong click but that is so rare,but not once have I hit you for such a small amount.

An you know what I think I have let this drag out long enough so ill end it.

You want to know why u prob get no reply is because they are bored of your constant whining.

1. Can 2 ppl share the same NG account. Is what u want to know.

If admin had a problem with this when I told her over a year ago WE was playing are NG account , do u not think she would of said something then?

2. You cry script so much its lost all meaning to admins when they can clearly see different , for the love of god here look at this then ask Sol, maybe u will get a reply faster if this is what im doing , just like many others, he can see within seconds or already know what im doing. It should be very clear for him to see in my logs in seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPcH26BWpc

3. Quit with your lying and telling stories, if u want admin to look into things don't make up lies, that being the one above. You lose all credibility when they look into stuff see your lying for when u ask for them to look into something else.
Spoiler

Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Juliette told me she'd look into it when she had time. I will hold her to that.

Don't equate admin busyness with approval for you breaking the rules. You've been banned before and I reckon before all is said and done, you'll get banned again.
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
reborn
Forum Elite

Don't hold your breath

Take note if she had a problem

1. Can 2 ppl share the same NG account. Is what u want to know.

If admin had a problem with this when I told her over a year ago WE was playing are NG account , do u not think she would of said something then?

If she wants I can show her that convo we had again were I said it. That being over a year ago.

The only reason I had a 5 day ban before was because of whining and crying from certain ppl constant and after it was all looked into none of the accounts was being all logged and banked at same time, so ban was lifted.

Like it or lump it make some stories up in your head, find me were it says anything different.

Those ppl crying the most one being Blahh later on got banned for being a muti of over 50 accounts....

That's a proven cheat. One that we reported loads of times just took a while for it to be proven but took long enough for it. I had already quit as I just gave up caring.
Spoiler

Mathlord
Forum Zombie

With your history of misinterpreting what Juliette says to you for your own personal gain or to make your points, I think I'll prefer to hear it from her instead of you. Besides, knowing you, the question you actually asked was "can I have an ng account" and she said "yeah that's fine". Next thing you know, you'll quote "yeah that's fine" 50 times as proof that what you are doing is legal.
Spoiler

---
reborn
Forum Elite

No it was were we was talking about NG accounts and I said

"
[3/9/2014 7:56:51 PM] Josh: yeah i got that , but its on vac so its not really being playied, the one on main is the only one we play. "

She can look that up herself I will not quote what she was talking about as she has asked me in the past not to do so.
Spoiler

Return to “Report Archive”