Two Players sharing the Same NG Account - Seek Rules Clarification

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Re: Two Players sharing the Same NG Account - Seek Rules Clarification

reborn wrote:I have never ever hit your ng account for 200tri, your so full of it and I have never hit anyone like clockwork.

That said I have never hit anyone for 200tri either might once in a blue moon from a wrong click but that is so rare,but not once have I hit you for such a small amount.

An you know what I think I have let this drag out long enough so ill end it.

You want to know why u prob get no reply is because they are bored of your constant whining.

1. Can 2 ppl share the same NG account. Is what u want to know.

If admin had a problem with this when I told her over a year ago WE was playing are NG account , do u not think she would of said something then?

2. You cry script so much its lost all meaning to admins when they can clearly see different , for the love of god here look at this then ask Sol, maybe u will get a reply faster if this is what im doing , just like many others, he can see within seconds or already know what im doing. It should be very clear for him to see in my logs in seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPcH26BWpc

3. Quit with your lying and telling stories, if u want admin to look into things don't make up lies, that being the one above. You lose all credibility when they look into stuff see your lying for when u ask for them to look into something else.
No you would hit my *NG ascended daily for 200T for a long time.

I also asked a question that you conveniently ignored. I do not farm your Reborn account. What accounts that you control am I hitting for the amounts you claim I farm for?

You claim that I hit you for 200T, which I don't because you never have miners trained. So where is your proof that you are just a great farmer, I am a poor farmer for hitting you for 200T?

Easy to ignore things that aren't convenient to you while you are failing to make a point isn't it?

Also you do not get to end this, admins can end this, you don't have that power to check evidence of cheating on your behalf. I imagine you would want to end it at this point with all of the evidence pointing to your cheating, but you don't get to make that call.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Ok brick lets give this a go.
hokiehomeboy wrote: No you would hit my *NG ascended daily for 200T for a long time.
Admin can check this im sure his logs go back 6 months or even upto 1 year, it has never happened not even for 200 Tri ONCE, your full of crap.
hokiehomeboy wrote: I also asked a question that you conveniently ignored. I do not farm your Reborn account. What accounts that you control am I hitting for the amounts you claim I farm for? .

You claim that I hit you for 200T, which I don't because you never have miners trained. So where is your proof that you are just a great farmer, I am a poor farmer for hitting you for 200T? .
reborn wrote: Full of **Filtered** u know u have i know u have.............cry cheat as much as u want. but if u will hit me as low as 300 im sure as hell know u will hit other ppl for 300 or less because ur a nub.
I haven't had miners trained for a long time, here let me use my head because u can not. Is it because all my planets were in stats?

But w8 if I have nothing trained how did this happen?
Sep 23, 12:58 Talloak Attack 528,563,393,713,794 Dark Matter Units lost
Could that be I have some planets atm.

Also you first stated u have haven't farmed my account, then changed it to u have but it was a long time ago.

Farming hasn't changed since ive been back I still hit for the same amount I did 2 yrs ago, I would expect most other ppl to do that too.

So if u hit me for 300 which in the end u did say happened after u first said u didn't, wouldn't it be right if almost everyone else has kept their farming the same u would too.

Btw your the one saying 200, I said 300. Here lets recap.
hokiehomeboy wrote: No you would hit my *NG ascended daily for 200T for a long time.
No I didn't check above
hokiehomeboy wrote: And you know the amounts i hit for... how? I don't farm you because you never train anything.
You don't farm me
hokiehomeboy wrote: You claim to know the amounts I hit for based on hits I make on your account.

The funny thing is I don't farm your account. The one named Reborn at least. I haven't hit you in some time since you don't keep any miners trained.
Oh w8 you do but it was a long time ago #-o
hokiehomeboy wrote: Easy to ignore things that aren't convenient to you while you are failing to make a point isn't it?
Ive ignore it because u can not make your mind up but Sol can see it in logs though I bet he cba to look up your lies, not that hard to do a database search between two accounts attacks and see your the one telling stories.
hokiehomeboy wrote: Also you do not get to end this, admins can end this, you don't have that power to check evidence of cheating on your behalf. I imagine you would want to end it at this point with all of the evidence pointing to your cheating, but you don't get to make that call.
Im yet to be proved to be cheating, im not sure what hard to understand, I told her over a year ago what we was doing with the account due to another rule that u can share an account if they do not have one.

Now if that was a problem it could have stopped over a year ago when we first started playing it.

Maybe we should just break the 1 per family rule like all the rest, we could do with more turns, now that would be cheating like others are admitting too.

Your scripting claims are a joke.

Whats next im ETL or someone else in game?
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

We don't need to prove anything in this thread. You've admitted to it yourself. We await the admin decision on this thread just as we do on Ritalin's long-gestating cheating thread. Or are you going to sit there and say that the lack of admin response in that thread equates his innocence Reborn?
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

reborn wrote:Ok brick lets give this a go.
Admin can check this im sure his logs go back 6 months or even upto 1 year, it has never happened not even for 200 Tri ONCE, your full of crap.
hokiehomeboy wrote: I also asked a question that you conveniently ignored. I do not farm your Reborn account. What accounts that you control am I hitting for the amounts you claim I farm for? .

You claim that I hit you for 200T, which I don't because you never have miners trained. So where is your proof that you are just a great farmer, I am a poor farmer for hitting you for 200T? .
reborn wrote: Full of **Filtered** u know u have i know u have.............cry cheat as much as u want. but if u will hit me as low as 300 im sure as hell know u will hit other ppl for 300 or less because ur a nub.
I haven't had miners trained for a long time, here let me use my head because u can not. Is it because all my planets were in stats?

But w8 if I have nothing trained how did this happen?
Sep 23, 12:58 Talloak Attack 528,563,393,713,794 Dark Matter Units lost
Could that be I have some planets atm.

Also you first stated u have haven't farmed my account, then changed it to u have but it was a long time ago.

Farming hasn't changed since ive been back I still hit for the same amount I did 2 yrs ago, I would expect most other ppl to do that too.

So if u hit me for 300 which in the end u did say happened after u first said u didn't, wouldn't it be right if almost everyone else has kept their farming the same u would too.

Btw your the one saying 200, I said 300. Here lets recap.
No I didn't check above
hokiehomeboy wrote: And you know the amounts i hit for... how? I don't farm you because you never train anything.
You don't farm me
hokiehomeboy wrote: You claim to know the amounts I hit for based on hits I make on your account.

The funny thing is I don't farm your account. The one named Reborn at least. I haven't hit you in some time since you don't keep any miners trained.
Oh w8 you do but it was a long time ago #-o
hokiehomeboy wrote: Easy to ignore things that aren't convenient to you while you are failing to make a point isn't it?
Ive ignore it because u can not make your mind up but Sol can see it in logs though I bet he cba to look up your lies, not that hard to do a database search between two accounts attacks and see your the one telling stories.
hokiehomeboy wrote: Also you do not get to end this, admins can end this, you don't have that power to check evidence of cheating on your behalf. I imagine you would want to end it at this point with all of the evidence pointing to your cheating, but you don't get to make that call.
Im yet to be proved to be cheating, im not sure what hard to understand, I told her over a year ago what we was doing with the account due to another rule that u can share an account if they do not have one.

Now if that was a problem it could have stopped over a year ago when we first started playing it.

Maybe we should just break the 1 per family rule like all the rest, we could do with more turns, now that would be cheating like others are admitting too.

Your scripting claims are a joke.

Whats next im ETL or someone else in game?
Keep on with the name-calling to distract from the facts at hand. It really helps your cause.

Talking in circles while making no point only confuses people who you hope are too lazy to read the thread or so ignorant that they ignore facts posted without personal insult and adding in things that were never said so that you can make yourself look innocent. You take what is said, add your own words to it and call it fact just because you said it and believe it to be true?

Then you wish to shut the thread down because of how deep it has lead down the rabbit hole by your own admission, inadvertently it seems. So I agree with math, let admins take a look at the evidence in this thread and have them make the final call.

While you're at it, keep digging the rabbit hole deeper. It'a at least amusing to the community since not even your own alliance members are willing to have your back aside from Ritalin, and like math said, his thread is still open to debate.

BTW your own alliance members are leaving your alliance over cheating. That speaks more to our facts than your own constant denials and adding of words.
Signature Here

reborn
Forum Elite

The thread at hand is about if two ppl can share the same NG account.

1. The fact is I admitted too it.

You want to know if this is against the rules.

2. And this is the most important fact.
I admitted to this to admin saying what we was playing that account over a year ago.

Now if that was against the rules when we first started playing it. Do u think then she would of said something, or is she just going to allow ppl to cheat when they have just said what they are doing.

If you can not work the last bit out it would seem rather dumb for a player to admit their cheating to an admin , and that admin to allow it to carry on, therefor it is not against the rules....

The lack of admin response in this thread maybe she just cba? IDK but as she knew as I said above what we was doing over a year ago only leads to on thing.

The lack of response in Rit's one though is as she stated was re-going over logs, I would guess matching them to more than 1 person farming to see if its scripting or not.

As for you Hokie talking in circles while making no points, all u have said and claimed ive put to shame, u can not make your mind up and now u think u can see ppl scripting due to spying ppl. I feel sorry for you really.

While my alliance members not post here means its true? Im not sure if you saw Jakes post but he left the alliance due to his thing with Rit, but said
teesdale wrote: no ill will on my part, ily Josh... i dont like cheating to any extent, but never have a accused nor suspected Reborn, never has there been reason or evidence to.
Some ppl don't post because they cba with your jokes of claims.

Also you want to know another reason how we knew how much you was farming, because Jake has a spy demi too and would spy to daily, see how many turns u had then from next time how many you used and total farmed, its not hard to divide that. But if I showed to the convo after convo of us doing that you would use another excuse, idk you saying im jake or something else random.

[spoiler][7/17/2015 2:55:13 PM] Jake/Tees: hokie been buying dmu
[7/17/2015 2:55:51 PM] josh: oh
[7/17/2015 2:56:01 PM] josh: hokie cheating buying dmu :O
[7/17/2015 2:56:09 PM] Jake/Tees: Turns Held: 3,464
DMU Farmed (24 Hours): 40,161,013,343,026,760 DMU

Turns Held: 2,055
DMU Farmed (24 Hours): 1,214,405,749,780,400 DMU
[7/17/2015 2:56:11 PM] josh: atleast he calls me a cheat for doign it :P
[7/17/2015 2:56:17 PM] Jake/Tees: top is his main, bottom is his multi
[7/17/2015 2:56:24 PM] Jake/Tees: 3500 ATs
[7/17/2015 2:56:36 PM] Jake/Tees: hes used 700 on me in last 24hrs
[7/17/2015 2:56:59 PM] Jake/Tees: his muti used about 1k on me in last 24
[7/17/2015 2:57:06 PM] Jake/Tees: so he's got 40q from 100 turns more or less[/spoiler]

Its ok though if DDE does it or I do it we must be cheating.

Ive made very clear points and Sol or Jo can look into my account with your claims and what I have said , I know full well what I have said will come back true to your made up claims.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

reborn wrote:The thread at hand is about if two ppl can share the same NG account.

1. The fact is I admitted too it.

You want to know if this is against the rules.

2. And this is the most important fact.
I admitted to this to admin saying what we was playing that account over a year ago.

Now if that was against the rules when we first started playing it. Do u think then she would of said something, or is she just going to allow ppl to cheat when they have just said what they are doing.

If you can not work the last bit out it would seem rather dumb for a player to admit their cheating to an admin , and that admin to allow it to carry on, therefor it is not against the rules....

The lack of admin response in this thread maybe she just cba? IDK but as she knew as I said above what we was doing over a year ago only leads to on thing.

The lack of response in Rit's one though is as she stated was re-going over logs, I would guess matching them to more than 1 person farming to see if its scripting or not.

As for you Hokie talking in circles while making no points, all u have said and claimed ive put to shame, u can not make your mind up and now u think u can see ppl scripting due to spying ppl. I feel sorry for you really.

While my alliance members not post here means its true? Im not sure if you saw Jakes post but he left the alliance due to his thing with Rit, but said
teesdale wrote: no ill will on my part, ily Josh... i dont like cheating to any extent, but never have a accused nor suspected Reborn, never has there been reason or evidence to.
Some ppl don't post because they cba with your jokes of claims.

Also you want to know another reason how we knew how much you was farming, because Jake has a spy demi too and would spy to daily, see how many turns u had then from next time how many you used and total farmed, its not hard to divide that. But if I showed to the convo after convo of us doing that you would use another excuse, idk you saying im jake or something else random.

[spoiler][7/17/2015 2:55:13 PM] Jake/Tees: hokie been buying dmu
[7/17/2015 2:55:51 PM] josh: oh
[7/17/2015 2:56:01 PM] josh: hokie cheating buying dmu :O
[7/17/2015 2:56:09 PM] Jake/Tees: Turns Held: 3,464
DMU Farmed (24 Hours): 40,161,013,343,026,760 DMU

Turns Held: 2,055
DMU Farmed (24 Hours): 1,214,405,749,780,400 DMU
[7/17/2015 2:56:11 PM] josh: atleast he calls me a cheat for doign it :P
[7/17/2015 2:56:17 PM] Jake/Tees: top is his main, bottom is his multi
[7/17/2015 2:56:24 PM] Jake/Tees: 3500 ATs
[7/17/2015 2:56:36 PM] Jake/Tees: hes used 700 on me in last 24hrs
[7/17/2015 2:56:59 PM] Jake/Tees: his muti used about 1k on me in last 24
[7/17/2015 2:57:06 PM] Jake/Tees: so he's got 40q from 100 turns more or less[/spoiler]

Its ok though if DDE does it or I do it we must be cheating.

Ive made very clear points and Sol or Jo can look into my account with your claims and what I have said , I know full well what I have said will come back true to your made up claims.
The only thing I have put to shame is you, your cheating, and it seems clear also your intelligence.

Ignoring the fact that you are digging through 2 months of skype logs while failing to make a point, you claim to be such a great farmer, but I can't farm 1 quint on my own with 1500 ATs? It was all purchased? It wasn't some mixture of the two? Guess what? Whatever was purchased the admins can check for that, as I have said before in regards to your farming. They can see naq exchanged.

Maybe the lack of admin response is because they are looking at your alongside Method Man/Ritalin to check for the same things. I hope you didn't get your script from him because it might look pretty suspicious given all of the things you have admitted in this thread ;)
Signature Here

reborn
Forum Elite

Im so glad u can count #-o

Your the one showing 0 intelligence. You can not count u can not even come up with atleast one solid point, and it seems you can not even read what Jake put in that convo....

You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%

You ignore all solid replies to your made up claims, you go back on all things you first said when is shown different.

Your a joke.

As I have always said I welcome Sol , Jo and anyone else that wants to look at my account. Its clean, it doesn't get fed by random ppl but well known players and that last time was over 3 or 4 months ago I think.

Farming can be seen from the amount of attacks till the next lot of attacks that its not scripting, unless my scripting is that slow on main that it will take upto 2 hours to run it all............
Spoiler

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

reborn wrote:Im so glad u can count #-o

Your the one showing 0 intelligence. You can not count u can not even come up with atleast one solid point, and it seems you can not even read what Jake put in that convo....

You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%

You ignore all solid replies to your made up claims, you go back on all things you first said when is shown different.

Your a joke.

As I have always said I welcome Sol , Jo and anyone else that wants to look at my account. Its clean, it doesn't get fed by random ppl but well known players and that last time was over 3 or 4 months ago I think.

Farming can be seen from the amount of attacks till the next lot of attacks that its not scripting, unless my scripting is that slow on main that it will take upto 2 hours to run it all............
And you claim your alliance members (those who didn't leave because of cheating in DDE) can't be bothered to come defend you aside from another accused cheater who wrote scripts. It seems more to me with the evidence at hand that they don't want to be dragged through the muck alongside you and have to defend against obvious cheating.
Signature Here

reborn
Forum Elite

Who would u like to post, because u have said that all of dde are cheats and run scripts, so who infact is it u want to say out of dde that u might think hang on a second, maybe I am just being retarded and not understand how simple this game is.

They do not need to defend me, im doing quite a good job with your dumb ass replies, your dumb ass claims.

I have destroyed all your claims, I have welcomed Sol and Jo to look into my account more than once, and I know Sol has already done it in the past from your claims before, came back nothing then will show same again. Its ok though your to dumb to read that or understand it, maybe ask your mum to read this for you to understand?

I mean Jake who left because of his report even said himself he has got nothing against me nor has there been reason to even suspect me, but you either cant read that, do not want to believe that or just to dumb to understand it.

I think the latter is more likely given your last few posts with failing to read, count or understand replies.
Spoiler

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Josh doesn't cheat - he doesn't have the brains to... He is a navy boy there is only one good thing they can do well :smt019

But side note - I have known josh for a while and at no point I have suspected him of cheating... He is a well known player.

And I have had many chats with his wife - who might I add is a lovely person.

(More than happy to provide logs/ call duration time)

To prove they are different people.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
harchester
Forum History

With regards to no other DDE players come to "joshes rescue" have u ever thought that they don't need to?

Josh doesn't do anything wrong why do we all need to run in and defend him when he is clearly doing nothing wrong..
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

harchester wrote:
haha harchypoo you must be talking with josh wife in some other dimension :D as we all know he doesnt have wife ;) :P
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

shall i post here hmmmm... maybe if i tell everyone that josh definitely doesn't not cheat and he is more inclined to hunt the cheaters you will be quiet.. but wait... i myself have been accused of cheating so my voice wouldn't carry any weight... right?

Then before you are quick to post about my accusations and how my voice couldn't possibly mean anything..

Mathlord.. You are CONSTANTLY being accused of cheating... more than i ever have so using the same logic... you should just be quiet because nobody cares about what you say

Its funny really, this game is supposed to be about war.. but all i see is a bunch of whiny b1tches saying how someone has an unfair advantage and blah blah blah

war is full of people with a greater advantage than their opponent, i think whether its cheating or a bigger account or more than one person playing the account you should just man up and play this war game and let ADMINS do their job instead of cluttering the forum with the 70 year old next door neighbors nosey complaining mentality.

Josh is a very respected well known player who has been here for a long time, he may do sh1t you don't like but i can assure you whether you think its a rule manipulation or not.. he plays by the rules!!!
harchester
Forum History

D3ath wrote:
harchester wrote:
haha harchypoo you must be talking with josh wife in some other dimension :D as we all know he doesnt have wife ;) :P
If you have been engaged to someone for 12 years it's basically a marriage - maybe not on legal terms but certainly opinion would class it...

Nooooby!!!
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

harchester wrote:
D3ath wrote:
harchester wrote:
If you have been engaged to someone for 12 years it's basically a marriage - maybe not on legal terms but certainly opinion would class it...

Nooooby!!!
lol noobie like i told you on skype :D basically yeah but technically no noooooooooooob :smt019
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob

Return to “Report Archive”