Two Players sharing the Same NG Account - Seek Rules Clarification

reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Two Players sharing the Same NG Account - Seek Rules Clarification

hokiehomeboy wrote: How many replies is that since you said you were done and awaiting admin response?
As I said before seems I cant help myself when I see retardness put in front of me.
hokiehomeboy wrote: You're acting like a 3 year old threatening to hold their breath until they get their way, and your responses both before and after this post have done nothing but confirm this.
You not what a similarity is? Because acting like a 3 year old holding their breath until they get their way.

IS--- im going to hold my breath till I get what I want or else.

Were anywhere in this thread have I made any points saying if I do not get what I want im going to do this, now that would b acting like a 3 year old holding their breath.

The only one acting like a 3 year old is you, u can not read word for word, u can not count, u can not make up your mind and u do not know what a similarity is, and lastly you have not made 1 solid point.
hokiehomeboy wrote: Let's see what admin says about if main rules supercede NG rules and what punishments should be handed out for cheating.
Your thinking its cheating but then lets not forget that even though the rules state and have done since 05 of no sharing accounts in main , u can in fact share that account in the same house hold in main, as long as they do not have an account, and has been that rule as stated a few pages back for many years.

Many regards Algalon
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

Ritalin wrote: war is full of people with a greater advantage than their opponent, i think whether its cheating or a bigger account or more than one person playing the account you should just man up and play this war game
your reasoning really backs up your character.
Ritalin wrote: Mathlord.. You are CONSTANTLY being accused of cheating... more than i ever have so using the same logic... you should just be quiet because nobody cares about what you say
the difference is, he gets constantly accused, but nothing to prove it.

you on the other hand, admitted to using scripts to multiple people, and the evidence is there.

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Ability:
sad... the Josh i know would have put "skill level: over 9000".

your losing touch.

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.

Ability:
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

teesdale wrote:
Ritalin wrote: war is full of people with a greater advantage than their opponent, i think whether its cheating or a bigger account or more than one person playing the account you should just man up and play this war game
your reasoning really backs up your character.
Yes being realistic and to the point is in my character..

If you want to live in a fantasy then thats up to you but i would rather have my character than one of a internet stalker

teesdale wrote:
Ritalin wrote: Mathlord.. You are CONSTANTLY being accused of cheating... more than i ever have so using the same logic... you should just be quiet because nobody cares about what you say
the difference is, he gets constantly accused, but nothing to prove it.

you on the other hand, admitted to using scripts to multiple people, and the evidence is there.

and to say something about character, im here defending your FRIEND so you think you would keep your gob closed but instead your picking apart my post and defending Mathlord....

He leaves DDE and now defends the enemy while picking apart a post that is defending his friend.. great character
Last edited by Ritalin on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

reborn wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote: How many replies is that since you said you were done and awaiting admin response?
reborn wrote: As I said before seems I cant help myself when I see retardness put in front of me.
Weren't you already warned just a few posts back about offensive name-calling?

Your ability to read or comprehend anything in this thread is severely lacking.

I stand by the fact that you are acting very childish and only admins can rule on what is legal or illegal and what repercussions will come for you personally admitting to skirting the game rules.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

So how many people can share an account? and do they need to live at same addresss or be blood relatives?

Phil disappeared soon after he tried to share Jo's account, so will be interesting the ruling on this one.

ps I have no accounts if anyone wants to share with me :D

Serious side, I do not know/understand why Reborn and his daughter can't have seperate accounts? I would think a isp exception like others get for main would be all that is needed. :/
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Ritalin
Forum Regular

fem fatale wrote:So how many people can share an account? and do they need to live at same address or be blood relatives?
2 people can share the same main account as long as there is only 1 account.. the second person can obviously create or buy their own account but then the sharing has to stop and i don't think the IPs would be in question

eg.. main player cant get online to bank naq at end of ppt.. phones friend to log in to bank for him.. this is legal as long as friend doesn't have an account in gw
fem fatale wrote: Serious side, I do not know/understand why Reborn and his daughter can't have separate accounts? I would think a isp exception like others get for main would be all that is needed. :/
This is the grey area that is being questioned.. It is fully legal to share 1 main account so long as the second player doesn't hold an account but is it legal to share an *ngm?

Rules state there can only be 1 *ngm per IP so if 2 player are on this ip then should they both be able to share it considering the second person isn't allowed one

I think this is fair tbh, either allow both to have *ngm or let both share otherwise there is a clear unfair advantage for one of the player
fem fatale wrote: ps I have no accounts if anyone wants to share with me :D
You can have a go of mine if you like.. IDC who you mass or what trouble you cause :smt043
Infinity
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Endgame

2 people can share the same main account as long as there is only 1 account.. the second person can obviously create or buy their own account but then the sharing has to stop and i don't think the IPs would be in question

eg.. main player cant get online to bank naq at end of ppt.. phones friend to log in to bank for him.. this is legal as long as friend doesn't have an account in gw
This is called cheating. It is so hard to prove. But what proof do you need, when you have confesion?

Rule number 3:

3) No sharing or giving out your account details to others.
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Infinity wrote:

This is called cheating. It is so hard to prove. But what proof do you need, when you have confesion?

Rule number 3:

as far as i know his has been allowed for a while as long as the other person does not have an account!!
Infinity
Forum Intermediate

I doesn't say there are any exceptions in the rules. But I am sure you can provide a link that confirms waht you are saying.
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Mathlord wrote: Now, first off, my comment was that long long ago there were accusations that ETL had multiple people logging into his account (generally to bank overnight while he slept). His defense was that they were friends who did not play the game on another account and THAT is technically allowed by game rules (despite some personal protest against that). Two players can play the same account provided the person playing on your account does not have accounts of your own.
seems its more of a loophole than an actual rule but none the less.. its legal
Infinity
Forum Intermediate

That would mean that 2 or even more persons could share and account and that is against the rules. I too can find someone to play when I am asleep. But like I said, it is against the rules. Do we want a tag team game and take 12h shifts?

The rule should count as long as it is written in rulebook.

And you are talking about ETL, a person who managed to buy DMU from admin.

Are we bending the rules for cash players once again?

there is too much cash bias in this game :smt078
reborn
Forum Elite

hokiehomeboy wrote:
reborn wrote:
reborn wrote: As I said before seems I cant help myself when I see retardness put in front of me.
hokiehomeboy wrote: Weren't you already warned just a few posts back about offensive name-calling?
No I wasn't , there you go again not being able to read that was clockwork aiming that at everyone as I talked with him and he said so. So no I wasn't. And were is saying something is retardness, calling or aiming that at being personal, as clockwork was saying?
hokiehomeboy wrote: Your ability to read or comprehend anything in this thread is severely lacking.
As stated above only one failing that is you. Read what you want to read, but u can always ask Clockwork yourself, I would say do that.

Infinity wrote:

Rule number 3:

No its not this is from admin himself

> Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:44:15 -0700
> From: private@kingdomgames.com
>
> Subject: RE: If u could check this for me pls
> watch for auto banning doing 2 at same time...on same opponent.
> the 2 ppl one acct is not meant to 'break' the numbers...that would be
> cheating.
> farm/repair, though, for example, does not put into negatives.
> my point is just that 2 people running one account is not illegal.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

reborn wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote:
reborn wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote: Weren't you already warned just a few posts back about offensive name-calling?
No I wasn't , there you go again not being able to read that was clockwork aiming that at everyone as I talked with him and he said so. So no I wasn't. And were is saying something is retardness, calling or aiming that at being personal, as clockwork was saying?
hokiehomeboy wrote: Your ability to read or comprehend anything in this thread is severely lacking.
As stated above only one failing that is you. Read what you want to read, but u can always ask Clockwork yourself, I would say do that.

Infinity wrote:

Rule number 3:

No its not this is from admin himself

> Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:44:15 -0700
> From: private@kingdomgames.com
>
> Subject: RE: If u could check this for me pls
> watch for auto banning doing 2 at same time...on same opponent.
> the 2 ppl one acct is not meant to 'break' the numbers...that would be
> cheating.
> farm/repair, though, for example, does not put into negatives.
> my point is just that 2 people running one account is not illegal.
Again you show your ability to read or comprehend anything. He probably told you he was talking to everyone just so you would quit annoying him since as I read the thread, you were the only one constantly name-calling like a school child would :)

But thank you for proving my point about your reading comprehension and proving my point that you only read what you wish to read, regardless of fact or evidence :)

Can an admin post whether or not they are looking into this? Or am I stuck with endless comedy from repetitive posts made by Reborn? I'll take either, but I would prefer the former since it gets hard to laugh at the same thing over and over regardless of how childish and unintelligible it may be.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
reborn
Forum Elite

Your a barrel of laughs , u make out your so good and pick on ppls grammar or spelling but u can not read word for word, u can not count, u didn't know what a similarity was/is. And even when your told to ask or read what Clockwork put you just cba.

The only ones repeating themselves here is 2 of u with saying the same thing, though now its just you repeating how really bad your are at reading or understand whats put infront of u.

Oh w8 go complain that I just said how really bad u are at reading for an insult

Calling someone a brick as in dense is not a board warning of an insult.

You saying I have a lack of intelligence on more than one post is the same thing as being dense. So if your really pushing for a warning on that you will be pushing for that same warning to be given to you. #-o

Or have you skipped over your posts were u constant said I had no intelligence or being a cheater/scripter?

But if we are going to go down that route of saying someone is dense as being an insult. Because you seem to think it is.

Then I would like the constant calling someone a cheat by using "tons of illegal mutis or scripting" from your evidence of "spying" :smt043 as being an insult towards me, as your evidence is crap, my account would of already been banned ages ago if this was true.

Or are your saying Sol or Jo cba to ban cheaters and that they can see me scripting or using tons of mutis but just do not care because your can see them with just "spying" #-o

Saying something is retardness is not a insult is stating something is retardness as put above.

I really do feel sorry for you.

Here maybe if u can read Clockworks post again and ill help u out with just a few words, pay close attention to just the first lets say 3 words, surely you can understand the first 3.
Clockwork wrote:Some of you in this discussion are stepping very close to the line with regard to insults, especially in this stricter section of the forum.
Also do u know how to do bullet point quote's? or are u to lazy and just like to quote everything all the time and just filling up this thread all ur doing is spamming your own thread.
Spoiler

Return to “Report Archive”