Ascension Guide & Other Guides

Many questions have been asked, answered, and compiled into (sometimes) pretty guides or tutorials. If you have a question about ascensions, pergatory, or any other large game features, please look here first!
Also the place where you can find calculator discussion threads.

Like this Guide?

Hell ya!
50%
Whoooo, I've just hit the Mother Load! :O
10%
To much info Man! (in a bad way)
1%
This stuff dosen't help!
5%
You have no Idea how much this helps! Thanks ;)
11%
Great for Newbies
4%
Great for Intermediates
No votes
Great for Both Intermediates and Newbies
19%

Total votes: 114
GameSquire
Forum Addict
Race: The Canadian Tollan
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): StarGateMan

Ascension Guide & Other Guides

Ignore this Spoiler:
[spoiler=This spoiler is for keywords:
list of MMORPG guides, Gate, Wars, War, GateWars, GateWar, Star, StarGateWars, StarGateWar, Guide, Guides, Help, GateWar Guide, GateWars Guide, GateWar Guides, GateWars Guides, StarGateWar Guide, StarGateWars Guide, StarGateWars Guides, GateWar Help, GateWars Help, StarGateWar Help, StarGateWars Help, StarGateWars Walkthrough, GateWars Walkthrough, StarGateWar Walkthrough, GateWar Walkthrough, Star Gate Wars Walkthrough, Gate Wars Walkthrough, Star Gate War Walk through, Gate War Walk through, StarGateWars FAQ, GateWars FAQ, StarGateWar FAQ, GateWar FAQ, Star Gate Wars FAQ, Gate Wars FAQ, Star Gate War FAQ, Gate War FAQ, StarGateWars Frequently asked questions, GateWars Frequently asked questions, StarGateWar Frequently asked questions, GateWar Frequently asked questions, Star Gate Wars Frequently asked questions, Gate Wars Frequently asked questions, Star Gate War Frequently asked questions, Gate War Frequently asked questions, StarGateWars Ascension Guide, GateWars Ascension Guide, StarGateWar Ascension Guide, GateWar Ascension Guide, Star Gate Wars Ascension Guide, Gate Wars Ascension Guide, Star Gate War Ascension Guide, Gate War Ascension Guide, SGW Ascension Guide, TGW Ascension Guide, StarGateWars Race Guide, GateWars Race Guide, StarGateWar Race Guide, GateWar Race Guide, Star Gate Wars Race Guide, Gate Wars Race Guide, Star Gate War Race Guide, Gate War Race Guide, SGW Race Guide, TGW Race Guide

I know I've made my own blog about StarGateWars Help (my blog is in my Signature by the way), but some of you guys don't visit 3rd party places, and two it might be easier for me to update, so I've decided to just post it up here in the forums.

Also, thanks for everyone on this forum, for helping me getting this information :-D
Note/Warning About this Guide:
This guide may have some mistakes (like bad grammar, or miscalculation on an ascension requirement), if you spot any errors in anything here, please let me know, I will do my best to resolve it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note about ascensions:
This guide only estimates the minimum requirements that is needed for each ascension, your true requirements lays upon your size of Raw UP and which ascend level your going on. So if you have a bigger Raw UP than the minimum requirement of your next ascension level, you should be expecting a bigger requirement of Naq, Trained/Untrained Units for your ascension.

In my StarGateWars/The Gate Wars blog http://stargatewar.blogspot.com/, I should have a link for an ascension calculator under the "Gate Wars Ascension Guides" label. This will give you a better estimation of what you need for your ascension if you have more than the minimum Raw UP requirements.
Ascended Wars Help&Rules Thread
This is a guide for the Ascended Server of TGW.
http://talk.gatewa.rs/vie ... 0&t=182138
The Race System Thread
The --->New<--- Race System Thread
The --->Old<--- Race System Thread
PDF Formatted guides
NOTE: Unfortunately my Freewebs site is frozen :( I have tried to unfreeze it but they don't have a support phone line and their email support is automated so I am unable to recover these PDFs to host them elsewhere. So at this time there are no PDF Guides.

[spoiler2=PDF Guides]The links below needs a program that can read PDF files, like Adobe Reader. Once you do have a program that understands PDF files, click on the following links to view my PDF version of my guides.

How to Join and Play the Ascended Server
http://www.freewebs.com/gamesquire/TheG ... ctions.pdf

Ascension and Race Guides
Ascension Guide First Edition (PDF Version)
Ascension Guide Second Edition (PDF Version)

GameSquire's Ascension Guide
Quick Notes about Ascension:
A few tips for EVERY Ascension
Spoiler

Yes I have suggest some of the ascensions already, but I realized I hadn't add some of the info you'll be needing in every ascension.

Transferring resources:
After you got every thing needed for your ascension, and see you have more than the required resources, you can transfer your goods to a reliable player, so when you have ascended they could transfer the extra resources back. (good idea to have PPT on, so nobody will steal the resources when your transfer the goods, or holding them for someone)

Transferring resources, The Safer Way!:
In a more safer way to transfer extra resources is instead of "giving" the resources to another player, broker the goods to the player. The player that is offered the trades has to leave the offers alone. After the player has ascended, the player that has been offered the trades will reject the trades, causing the player that has ascended to have their extra resources, without making the player that is holding the resources a good target to Attack and/or Raid.

For players that never ascended at least once
For players that never ascended before, you may not have Full Market Status, which gives you the ability to Give or Trade with other players, and other features that I might forgotten.
So how can you save extra resources when you don't have Full Market Status and like to ascend at the same time?
There are a few methods to get Full Market Status:
1. You can get Full Market Status when you ascend for the 1st time, BUT this completely voids that idea of saving extra resources in your first ascension, so ignore this suggestion if you want to same resources and ascend for the 1st time
2. if you are willing to spend a few bucks using PayPal or Credit Card, you can donate some cash to TGW and get a gift of Naq, UUs, ATs, Full Market Status, and a few other goodies. You can do this by going to your base and click on "Support this site -UPGRADE" under the "Preferences" list on the bottom right corner of the page. While your there, read the details of each donation, some of these donations I've seen doesn't say they'll give you Full Market Status
3. if you're not interested in donating nor wanting to lose your extra resources AND want to ascended for the 1st time, you may want to consider using a 1000 GNR points in the Market Place for Full Market Status. Although you have to wait till you get another 1000 G and R points to ascend, you don't have to lose all your extra resources when you are ready to do it, as well as giving you the ability to trade ATs/UUs/Naq with other players when your waiting for the next 1000 G and R points to generate.
Another tip for ascending and for (What I think) is a good tip for Super Units:
Spoiler
As you already know, that some trained units are required for your ascension, and that determines by how big is your Raw UP and which ascend level your going to ascend. So plan when your not going to build up your raw UP, put that number in an ascension calculator and chose which ascension your going on, this will tell you how many Trained, Untrained, and how much naq you'll need to ascend. And since I want you to just focus on trained units at the moment, that is how many Supers you could train to, so that way, you've got the required trained units for your ascension as well as a boost for your rank. Keep in a Mind that you should do this before you have a 1000 G and R points.

For example, you are not going to build your Raw UP when you get a Raw UP of 50K per day, and going to ascend for the 10th time (Ancient God). Once you entered that in an ascension calculator you'll need 68,749,999,999 Naquadah, 4,062,499 untrained units and, 2,749,999 trained units. You now know you need 2,749,999 trained units, this would be a good suggestion to train them to supers so you can go up the ranks even higher and have the required trained Units for your next ascension.

These latest updates that has been applied to the main server will covert your weapons into naq when you ascend, so in case you forget to sell your weapons and broker the naq to your buddy, you don't have to hate yourself that you lost a whole lot of naq.
What is Ascended Blessing?
Spoiler
Ascended Blessing is the unique tech only for ascended players of the main server TGW game. Ascended Blessing gives your attack or defense a 100% increase on random attacks. The higher your ascended blessing the more frequently it will happen. You can get your first Ascended Blessing level on your Second Ascension, until your Seventh Ascension you can get 1 more level of Ascended Blessing added, giving you a total of 6 upgrades when your a Living God +2.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ascension Requirements:
1st ascension (Prior)
Spoiler
The 1st Ascension is one of the most Major Ascensions for any player. This Ascension will change your name of the race, the Units Names, the Weaponry names, and make your Units and Weapons Stronger.

Also note that you do not have no Unique Technology, your Second Ascension through your Seventh Ascension will be adding 1 level of Ascended Blessing, which is the Unique Technology.

Note about the Ascension Server:
Not only this is the first ascension, this is the time when you'll be signing up in the Ascension Server. Your user name and password will be the same as the Main GateWars server when you join up to the Ascension Server, unless your going to change it, good idea for security reasons.

Requirements Are:

1000 G and R Points

999 UP (I've been told to keep the UP low to make your Ascension Cheap)

25 X unit production, in Untrained Unit's --- 24,974 untrained units

10 X unit production, in Trained Units --- 9,989 trained units

and some naq --- 249,749,999 Naquadah

2nd ascension (Prophet)
Spoiler
1 level of Ascended Blessing will be added.

Requirements are:

1000 G and R

1499 UP

30 X unit production in Untrained Unit's --- 46,843 untrained units

15 X unit production in Trained Units --- 22,484 trained units

A small amount of naq --- 562,124,999 Naquadah

This ascension all the way to the last ascension will be similar to the first ascension, you be choosing TOLAH, ANJA, INDU and ORI, what you'll need to ascend, and so on and so forth. However, this will NOT take affect to the Ascended Server, even if you choose to follow another Ascended Server Race.

3rd ascension (Messiah)
Spoiler
1 level of Ascended Blessing will be added

Requirements are:

1000 G and R

1999 UP

35 X unit production in Untrained Unit's --- 74,962 untrained units

20 X unit production in Trained Units --- 39,979 trained units

a small amount of naq --- 999,499,999 Naquadah

4th ascension (Incarnate)
Spoiler

Requirements are:

1000 G and R

2499 UP

40 X unit production in Untrained Unit's --- 109,330 untrained units

25 X unit production in trained units --- 62,474 trained units

a small amount of naq --- 1,561,874,999 Naquadah

5th ascension (Living God)
Spoiler

requirements are:

1000 G and R

2999 UP

45 X unit production in Untrained Unit's --- 149,949 untrained units

30 X unit production in trained units --- 89,969 trained units

a small amount of naq --- 2,249,249,999 Naquadah

6th ascension (Living God +1)
Spoiler

I am not sure this ascension is the last one that will be adding a level of Ascended Blessing, what I have heard this is the last ascension that most players going to do, since it maxes out the Ascended Blessing Tech. The 7th ascension to the 20th ascension will be adding 1% Bonus onto your account.

requirements are:

1000 G and R

3499 UP

50 X unit production in Untrained Unit's --- 196,818 untrained units

35 X unit production in trained units --- 122,464 trained units

a small amount of naq --- 3,061,624,999 Naquadah

7th ascension (Living God +2)
Spoiler

1% bonus will be added to your account

requirements are:

1000 G and R

3999 UP

55 X unit production in Untrained Unit's --- 249,937 untrained units

40 X unit production in trained units --- 159,959 trained units

a small amount of naq --- 3,998,999,999 Naquadah

8th ascension (Living God +3)
Spoiler

requirements are:

1000 G and R

4499 UP

60 X unit production in Untrained Unit's --- 309,305 untrained units

45 X unit production in trained units --- 202,454 trained units

a small amount of naq --- 5,061,374,999 Naquadah

9th ascension (Living God +4)
Spoiler

requirements are:

1000 G and R

4999 UP

65 X unit production in Untrained Unit's --- 374,924 untrained units

50 X unit production in trained units --- 249,949 trained units

a small amount of naq --- 6,248,749,999 Naquadah

10th ascension (Ancient God)
Spoiler
Thankfully there is a end to the Living God phase. What I have heard, the cost of the 11th ascension to the 20th ascension will be very expensive.

requirements are

1000 G and R

5499 UP

70 X unit production in Untrained Unit's --- 446,793 untrained units

55 X unit production in trained units --- 302,444 trained units

a small amount of naq --- 7,561,124,999 Naquadah

11th ascension (Elder Ancient God)
Spoiler

1000 G and R

80000 UP

75 X unit production in Untrained Unit's --- 6,999,999 untrained units

60 X unit production in trained units --- 4,799,999 trained units

a larger amount of naq --- 119,999,999,999 Naquadah

12th ascension (Ancient God of Legend)
Spoiler

1000 G and R

90,000 UP

80 X unit production in Untrained Unit's --- 8,437,499 untrained units

65 X unit production in trained units --- 5,849,999 trained units

a larger amount of naq --- 146,249,999,999 Naquadah

13th ascension (Immortal Ancient God)
Spoiler

requirement are:

1000 G and R

100,000 UP

85 X unit production in Untrained Unit's --- 9,999,999 untrained units

70 X unit production in trained units --- 6,999,999 trained units

a larger amount of naq --- 174,999,999,999 Naquadah

14th ascension (Timeless Ancient God)
Spoiler

requirement are:

1000 G and R

110,000 UP

90 X unit production in Untrained Unit's --- 11,687,499 untrained units

75 X unit production in trained units --- 8,249,999 trained units

a larger amount of naq --- 206,249,999,999 Naquadah

15th ascension (Prince of Timeless Ancient Gods)
Spoiler

Requirements are:

1000 G and R

120,000 UP

13,499,999 Untrained Unit's

9,599,999 Trained Units

239,999,999,999 naq

16th ascension (Lord of Timeless Ancient Gods)
Spoiler

Requirements are:

1000 G and R

130,000 UP

15,437,499 Untrained Units

11,049,999 trained units

276,249,999,999 naq

17th ascension (Queen of Timeless Ancient Gods)
Spoiler

Requirements are:

1000 G and R

140,000 UP

17,499,999 Untrained Units

12,599,999 trained units

314,999,999,999 naq

18th ascension (King of Timeless Ancient Gods)
Spoiler

Requirements are:

1000 G and R

150,000 UP

19,687,499 Untrained Units

14,249,999 trained units

356,249,999,999 naq

19th ascension (God of the Ancient Gods)
Spoiler

Requirements are:

1000 G and R

160,000 UP

21,999,999 Untrained Units

15,999,999 trained units

399,999,999,999 naq

20th ascension (The Origin of Existence)
Spoiler

Requirements are:

1000 G and R

170,000 UP

24,437,499 Untrained Unit's

17,849,999 trained Unit's

446,249,999,999 naq

20th ascension [Special Title] (Conqueror of the New World)
Spoiler
Conqueror of the New World is the unique title given to players who have ascended from the New Grounds server to the Main server, it is equivalent to a lvl 20 Origin of Existance in all but name. (Info contributed by Clockwork)

21th ascension (The UnSpeakable)
Spoiler
The bonus structure remains the same

Requirements are:

1000 G and R

180,000 UP

26,999,999 Untrained Unit's

19,799,999 trained Unit's

494,999,999,999 naq

22nd ascension (The UnNamed)
Spoiler
The bonus structure remains the same

Requirements are:

1000 G and R

190,000 UP

29,687,499 Untrained Unit's

21,849,999 trained Unit's

546,249,999,999 naq

23rd ascension (The UnKnown)
Spoiler

Requirements are:

1001 G and R

200,000 UP

32,499,999 Untrained Unites

23,999,999 Trained Units

599,999,999,999 naq

24nd ascension (UnRevealed)
Spoiler
Requirements are:

1001 G and R

lvl 38 covert or AC

500,001 UP

168.75m uu

125m trained

3.125 t naq

(Info from: http://talk.gatewa.rs/vie ... 102667&#41;

25th ascension (UnEnding)
Spoiler
Requirements are:

15k G and R

lvl 39 Covert or AC

650,001 UP

113,750,525 uu

84,500,390 trained

2,112,509,750,000 naq
(Info from: http://talk.gatewa.rs/vie ... 102667&#41;

Last edited by GameSquire on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:05 am, edited 65 times in total.
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Re: Massive Ascension Guide & Race stats Guide

Does any one know the last ascension requirements?
Rn5ho
Forum Elite
Race: Shugo

very nice guide, a lot of important info gathered in one place ;) maybe just put the names of each ascension is different color and re-size it to make it easier to find what you're looking for
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Horus God Of Light wrote:very nice guide, a lot of important info gathered in one place ;) maybe just put the names of each ascension is different color and re-size it to make it easier to find what you're looking for

Good call. ;)

What really would make it amazing would be a PDF with page-links..
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Universe wrote:
Horus God Of Light wrote:very nice guide, a lot of important info gathered in one place ;) maybe just put the names of each ascension is different color and re-size it to make it easier to find what you're looking for

Good call. ;)

What really would make it amazing would be a PDF with page-links..

K, I've resized it :D. Since you've pointed out about making PDF files, I've did made guides in PDF format, the only links are my site which is only on the 1st page.

Main StarGateWars Race Stats V1.0
http://www.freewebs.com/gamesquire/Main%20StarGateWars%20Race%20Stats.pdf

Main StarGateWars Ascension Guide V1.0
http://www.freewebs.com/gamesquire/Ascendsion%20Guide%20Main%20SGW.pdf

How to join and play the Asceneded Server V1.0
http://www.freewebs.com/gamesquire/Ascended%20StarGateWars%20Help&Rules.pdf
~Jason~
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The Order of Light
Race: Immortal
ID: 102207

how many ascentions are their?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

~Jason~ wrote:how many ascentions are their?

22/23? maybe 25? Heck its changed so much I can't remeber.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
~Jason~
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The Order of Light
Race: Immortal
ID: 102207

alrighty thanks :D
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Lore wrote:

An ascension calculator I've seen has 22 ascensions, but someone told me there is 23 ascensions, I'm not sure if theres more than 23 now.

If anyone is really really really wanting to know if theres more than 23 ascensions, you could help me ascend 13 more times.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

StarGateMan wrote:
Lore wrote:

An ascension calculator I've seen has 22 ascensions, but someone told me there is 23 ascensions, I'm not sure if theres more than 23 now.

If anyone is really really really wanting to know if theres more than 23 ascensions, you could help me ascend 13 more times.

22 was the limit, someone used their officers ascention link to break the game and ascend a 23rd time. Jason then said 23 was the limit but later in an admin meet said he would stop it at 25, we can only assume the other ascention will come with the "revamp" of the ascended server.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Colton
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Canadian
ID: 1938534

I'm pretty sure the max at the moment is 25 8)
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Colton wrote:I'm pretty sure the max at the moment is 25 8)

may very well be.

Who were some of the max ascenders? we could ask one of them to be sure.

Wheres clarkey when you need him? LOL
Reason, youll get dead.
Colton
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Canadian
ID: 1938534

Lore wrote:
Colton wrote:I'm pretty sure the max at the moment is 25 8)

may very well be.

Who were some of the max ascenders? we could ask one of them to be sure.

Wheres clarkey when you need him? LOL

Haha, I was going to say don't quote me on it, but I knew someone would anyway :lol:
If you find out let me know :)
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I don't know of anyone at 24 right now, the only person off hand I can think of at 23 is Comader of DDE.

Comador
Master of Disater
[ THE DARK DOMINIUM - Monarch]
The UnKnown of the INDU

*EDIT*

MaguÅ
[ Dusk Till Dawn - Huron]
The UnKnown of the AJNA

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Empedocles wrote:I don't know of anyone at 24 right now, the only person off hand I can think of at 23 is Comader of DDE.

Comador
Master of Disater
[ THE DARK DOMINIUM - Monarch]
The UnKnown of the INDU

*EDIT*

MaguÅ
[ Dusk Till Dawn - Huron]
The UnKnown of the AJNA

The last name I know is "The UnKnown", but I don't have the requirements, really someone should sticky this thread so when I do tumble upon these names and requirements I could add them onto my blog and thread, heck, even I could even make new versions of PDF guides.

Again, if someone out there wants to know these requirements, you could help me to ascend ;), just about ready to ascend for the 11th time, I need a raw UP of 80,000, right now I have a Raw UP of 71,947, so I need around 8,053 more Raw UP to ascend.

Return to “Guides and Tutorials”